It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stupid Cops...?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

The only problem that I see is that the guy needed to be arrested. He has an alcohol abuse issue, and he had no business in the car with the keys.

The guy probably would have lost his license for life if he did though, your talking about permanently ruining a mans life. That's not an easy situation and I am glad your not a cop lol. Maybe this will get it through his thick head that you cant drive after or when drinking.

Especially since there is no Federal Law even making people get DLs. Its just another way to screw us over. Do you think they pulled Horses over back in the day for speeding lol? Now they will pull people over on a dam bicycle if they think you have been drinking, like your going to hurt somebody. Im not against DLs, just the way cops try to earn money for the county's and harass people. No damage, no injury, no crime!!! If a person is swerving then yes pull him over for DWI check but some people can drink a 12 pack and not be drunk at all, hell some drive better.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
If there is one bad cop, then you are all bad. Stop protecting your cronies and unions. If it's true that a majority are "good guys" then take a stand against the bad ones... I mean, you are cops right?

Thumbs down.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Stupid Cops...?

The short answer is yes.

It is stupid to go around harassing and collecting illegal taxes from innocent, peaceful civilians. Mandatory license plates and drivers licenses with name and address on them are illegal because we have the right to remain anonymous before our government. There is no debate to be had about this. It is a fact.

That is just the tip of the iceberg. The officers with integrity should know this and refuse to be criminals by enforcing illegal statutes. Eventually the peaceful, innocent civilians will have to take law enforcement into their own hands because the "law enforcement" agencies have become a criminal tool of oppression who openly violates the law while pretending to uphold it.

Licenses, codes, registrations and permits are also tools of oppression and illegal tax collection. (all in the name of public safety of course)

Do you really think that people in the US will put up with this forever? It is only a matter of time. I don't care if you didn't arrest a person for minding his own business and not bothering anyone. You were the only problem there. You were the ones causing a scene. As long as you are harassing, oppressing, kidnapping and brutalizing peaceful innocent people in the name of enforcing illegal statutes like speed limits, license plates and seat belt laws then you are a criminal and should be treated as such.

The constitution and common law are the LAW of the land. All statutes enforced under the fraudulent statutory (in reality admiralty jurisdiction) jurisdiction are ILLEGAL. All police, judges, lawyers, politicians, magistrates and others who have played a role in this criminal fraud SHALL be held accountable.

Driving is NOT a privilege. Since when does the gov have the authority to grant privileges to some and deny them to others. The answer is they don't now and they never have. Transportation is a necessity. Saying that driving is a privilege is like saying that eating is a privilege.

Governing and policing however are privileges, ones that can and will be revoked. (by lethal force if necessary) Lethal force is authorized to stop criminals including ones in uniform. Weather that uniform is a robe, a 3 piece suit, or a blue suit with a badge doesn't much matter.

The current authority rules by threat of force, not by the consent of the people. This makes the current authority an organized crime ring and not the legitimate government. Crime by any other name is still crime.

All gun laws are illegal, every single one. (shall not be infringed) is very clear.

The lines are drawn. Either you are with us (the free people of the US and the world) or you are with them, the scum of the world that have sold the people out at every turn and only seek power and riches for themselves and care less about you then even I ever could as a human being.

You are a law breaker and the law will come for you eventually. My advice would be to either stop breaking the law and get fired from your mafia job or quit your mafia job and find a civilized form of work. if you don't like those choices then when you get hurt or killed by a civilian defending himself against you and your gang of criminals I will not shed a tear for you. I will mark another victory for the good guys on the board.

edit on 1-1-2015 by johnnyBgood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

This is absolutely the exception in this situation. I can guarantee 99% of the time you cops would get your jollies over ruining someones life for simply drinking a beer.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: WonOunce
a reply to: Shamrock6

This is absolutely the exception in this situation. I can guarantee 99% of the time you cops would get your jollies over ruining someones life for simply drinking a beer.

Well thank God nobody can call you on your guarantee. I would love for you to prove your 99% guarantee

In any event, thank you for your contribution to this.

Johnny: thank you for your sovereign citizen diatribe. Or 3%'er. Sounds like a little of both maybe. Your warning that "the law" is coming for me is appreciated. I'm not really concerned about about it though. I'll be fine, though I am sorry that likely means one less tally for your chalk board

edit on 2-1-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Edited my pre-coffee rant

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge
I understand where you are coming from.

The whole crackdown on DUI was because of the formation and actions of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

I have known people with drinking problems that have killed people because they were driving while drunk. It wasn't their first time having an accident while driving drunk.
I also know people that have been killed by drunk drivers.
I don't want drunk drivers sharing the road with me. It is bad enough dealing with the sober drivers that SUCK at driving.
If it was the guy's first offense he would not have lost his license permanently. Being that it was not his first offense, he deserved to pay that price.
If they can't learn, they need to be taken off the road.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join