It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our origin as humans (something to make you think )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: truehumandna

And I know the first humans did not live in caves.
Sorry, I must have misunderstood when you said "the first humans" in answer to my question.

our body has a hard time digesting red meat that's why if u eat too much it builds up in your colons and causes cancer or heart problems.
I only have one colon but eating too much of anything can be problematic.

I already said who the cavemen were the.Neanderthal
Cro-magnon didn't live in caves? Ever? Neanderthal did? Always?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
a reply to: r0xor

Hate to rain on your parade. But technically yes. Africans did not interbreed with Neanderthals . So are more "purebred" than other races.

But that interbreeding actually gave us cross over immunity to all sorts of older pathogens that traveling Humans had no resistance to .

Yeah I knew that. South of the Sahara, most people's DNA has 0% traceable to Neanderthal. The rest of the world varies from 0% to a whopping 2%.

I'm not ashamed of that, lol, and I don't think it makes anyone less human. As you said, it gave certain immunities.

The thing that ends up irking me is the convenient use of that information to support racism or racist ideas regarding different ethnic groups of people.

One could even reverse the concept and say that in today's modern world, there are more people that have trace amounts of Neanderthal or even Denisovan (some Asian people), or both, than those who don't. It could be said people who don't have these genes are at an increasing disadvantage, and could be called less 'modern human' and more from an earlier group of humans that will become an increasing minority as humanity mixes and advances socially. More suseptable to certain diseases too. But that'd be kinda racist also.

How does one draw conclusions on racial information without seeming racist?

These people are 'more pure', these are 'less pure', those are 'mixed', those got 'mutated' and bred with neanderthals or denisovans .. it all sounds like it could be used in some serious racial ideology, the stuff of Nazi legend.

PS; North African people mixed with Neanderthal also. That would include the Ancient Egyptians and the forefathers of the Hebrews, right?

North African Populations Carry the Signature of Admixture with Neandertals
www.plosone.org...
# Nazi the aryan wasn't the first people the blonde hair blue eye came from the Nordic aliens which was a product of our DNA being tampered with by the reptilian. The Nordic live in our galaxy in another diemention. I'm not being racist just explaining why we look different. Also something like climate plays a role in how we look different. Nazi are pure evil.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

At 76 years of age I spend an awful lot of time on the web and have done for the past 10 years. I have searched for answers as to our origin and every time I have found an answer up jumps someone to debunk it only to find that yet another jumps up to debunk the debunker etc., etc., etc.,.
What I have concluded, and I hasten to add that this is MY conclusion only and many will have different ones, is that we existed for about 4 million years on this planet and did little or nothing to advance. Then, 250,000 years ago, it appears that our DNA was genetically modified (by whom, how, why and what for remains a subject for debate and speculation) in such a way that we became "Hunter Gatherers". We lived in this way for the next 240,000 years until 10,000 years ago it again appears that our DNA was again genetically modified (again, by whom, why and what for has caused much speculation) in such a way as to make us agriculturalists, architects (moving some blocks of stone that today's land cranes could not move) as well as being able communicate through language and able to read and write.
The Sumerians have written on thousands of tablets, giving details of our creation in a way which resembles the Bible too much to be coincidental.
What has to be separated is the myths from the facts and thanks to some brilliant work by experts in this field we are slowly getting the true picture. This will probably be given to Georgio "It's Aliens" Tsoukalis to be ridiculed on the History Channel.
I believe that the truth is known but is being suppressed owing to the fact that there would be Armageddon if the faithful were told that there was no Divine Deity but that we were created by beings who were/are light years in front of us intellectually who appear (according to the writings) to not only have conquered space but also the aging progress.
This will cause many debates for years to come on these and other message boards and people will come to different conclusions.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'v seen Aliens in real life.

So what ever that means. Our Origins? There is a whole forum just for this

But is our history as easy as simple procreation? AH but does all procreation have to occure naturally? No

The universe is a very creepy place.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

And I know the first humans did not live in caves.
Sorry, I must have misunderstood when you said "the first humans" in answer to my question.

our body has a hard time digesting red meat that's why if u eat too much it builds up in your colons and causes cancer or heart problems.
I only have one colon but eating too much of anything can be problematic.

I already said who the cavemen were the.Neanderthal
Cro-magnon didn't live in caves? Ever? Neanderthal did? Always?

to much of anything can be bad u right but red meat is the only thing that can clog up your colon u must like fingers in ur ass... I don't know if them smart ass monkey Neanderthal always lived in caves the caucus mountains or what ever.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:11 AM
link   

u must like fingers in ur ass
No. Not really. But on an annual basis my doctor says it's a good idea, just to make sure there's nothing too serious going on.

I don't know if them smart ass monkey Neanderthal always lived in caves the caucus mountains or what ever.
So..you don't know much at all, do you?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: truehumandna

Cavemen?

Define caveman, please. Cro-magnon lived in caves as did Neanderthal.
Caves were very good places to live, affording protection from the elements as well as predators.
first humans.Never lived in caves or ate raw meat. Our bodies are not even made to eat Red meat. We don't really digest it. We ate fish, fruits, nuts, vegetables and some birds. And we lived hundreds of years the world was more pure. But we sinned.So our life was cut short. As the scriptures.say.

So all of this is based on a collection of fantasies? Where do the hobbits come in?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Now now, lets remain civil. How about some Synthetic biology to throw creationism into the mix?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I believe we was altered some how but not created by them. Things in my life tell me we was created by a.divine deity that also created them

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Things in my life tell me we was created by a.divine deity that also created them

What sort of things in your life tell you that?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hobbits were real and some mite still exists. The aliens tampered with our DNA and all types of stuff was created from us. Also they made dinosaurs but not from our DNA from their DNA that's why they were wiped out. Imagine seeing a t rex eat your neighbors. We lived with dinosaurs in ancient times. There is legends of some dinosaurs still living deep in some jungles of the world

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

There is legends of some dinosaurs still living deep in some jungles of the world

Yup.
And unicorns and elves and fairies and leprechauns and menehune and magic and all kinds of stuff.

So what?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Things in my life tell me we was created by a.divine deity that also created them

What sort of things in your life tell you that?

miracles that happened to me as a child when I asked if God is real I will explain later need sleep. It's long story. On a side note we been on this earth much longer than they say. They.just can find the bones buried too deep It's common sense when u think about it

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   

them smart ass monkeys

I think that is what the Neanderthal called us.. hehe

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

hey.just can find the bones buried too deep It's common sense when u think about it

Just can find the bones buried too deep for what?

BTW, it's spelled "you."

edit on 12/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Pictures of dinosaurs were shown too tribe people in africa and Amazon and they pointed out what they seen. Some jungles never been fully explored. The climate in them jungles would allow for dinosaurs to live them jungles never was affected by The ice age

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Pictures of dinosaurs were shown too tribe people in africa and Amazon and they pointed out what they seen.

Did those people live in caves?
I guess you believe everything you hear. Doesn't that get confusing sometimes?
edit on 12/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Don't forget boggets!.
Funny thread. A person is telling us their opinion is fact while all the evidence shows us he/he is making it up lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I believe we was altered some how but not created by them. Things in my life tell me we was created by a.divine deity that also created them

My question is why "they" gave some of us bad grammar genes.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

They.just can find the bones buried too deep It's common sense when u think about it

I always find the belief that humans have been on this planet for very long time fascinating. The part I find fascinating is at before the 2.5 million year mark the homo line of species did not exist yet and if you go back 1 million years what humans were most likely could not breed with us today since they were a different species.

So, my question is if we been around a long time, lets say 10 to 100s of millions of years, or even billions, what were we? Or are we the only species in the universe that does not change/evolve?

Also, we share DNA with all living creature, even grass, so how does the 99% DNA of a chimp thing, or even the 60% horse DNA relationship play into all this.

edit on 29-12-2014 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join