It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

our origin as humans (something to make you think )

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Long time lurker of this site like most of us started out. Never put much time into mainstream community sites always sites like this..... typing on phone so ima make brief hate to type on phone but love the spell check ... now everybody heard of the annunaki that visited the Sumerians. Well they didn't create us the almighty Lord created us. Eden was located in north east Africa. Us humans lived in paradise until we was influenced by reptilians to eat from the tree of life which gave us knowledge of what we were that's why we was ashamed of being naked afterwards. The almighty wanted to keep us from being in the middle of the conflict so he was shielding us but by us eating from the tree we was put in the middle of the war because we knew good and evil so we was banned out of Eden to roam the world and we had to work the earth to survive now no more garden. A Angel with a fire sword guarded Eden now which means a volcano destroyed it. So we migrated to what we call Sumer and worked the earth for resources to survive. Now here comes the annuakki which were the reptilians they altered our DNA and made slaves out of us to mine for gold. And that's when other races were born such as Asians, Europeans. Also giants and hobbits. They tenkered with our DNA into speices like the Neanderthal was born. Europeans did a lot of mixing with Neanderthal so did some Asians. Now the world was flooded to kill off a lot of the evil mutations also these reptilian taught man lots of perversions. Some survived. The almighty lets things happen for a reason now he is working thru us and his angels to fight and one day kill this evil which some call Satan. What the bible means by God gave this world to Satan means...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: truehumandna

Were you indulging on "the tree of life" when you came up with this scenario of human origins?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: truehumandna
They tenkered with our DNA into speices like the Neanderthal was born. Europeans did a lot of mixing with Neanderthal so did some Asians. Now the world was flooded to kill off a lot of the evil mutations also these reptilian taught man lots of perversions. Some survived.

I wasn't going to entertain this, but what the hell..

So, according to you the first, purest human beings were african or black, and that the europeans and asians were genetically modified humans created by the anunnaki aliens. Then the aliens also made Neanderthal, and then whites and some asians interbred with the Neanderthal, making their dna even more fugged up and less pure.

I've heard this kind of stuff before, usually the black Nazis that push black power have all these fairy tales as to why and how some ethnic groups are so different from each other within our race of homo sapiens. Black Hebrew Israelites, 'Moors', and even the 'Kemet' clowns tend to spout this kind of #.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Satan has power but not a lot of power this world is sort of a training ground or a test. It can also be a prison for some souls. When Satan is destroyed there Will be no more evil and we Wil be in a new Eden. Has aliens visited here yes... did they really interview one at roswell yes. The alien interview never been leaked tho. The alien was working for the reptilian he was a mutation of our DNA and theirs that's why he looked asian. Now who were the true hebrews? They were a north african tribe not the Israeli Europeans. The true hebrews been spread all over the world thru slavery like the scriptures say. They will rule their land again one day. Is God mean? No the hebrews sinned so they being punished and in the end will learn a valuable lesson. If God hated them they would of been destroyed. Tomorrow I will include part two which Will go into how the rejected Satan's control the world. About to sleep got work in the morning

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I must not be kin to Adam and Eve. I'm not ashamed of being nude at all.
I wear clothes to keep warm and avoid being hassled by police.
They also help protect my genitals from snagging on the brush when I'm in the woods.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

They tenkered with our DNA into speices like the Neanderthal was born. Europeans did a lot of mixing with Neanderthal so did some Asians. Now the world was flooded to kill off a lot of the evil mutations also these reptilian taught man lots of perversions. Some survived.

I wasn't going to entertain this, but what the hell..

So, according to you the first, purest human beings were african or black, and that the europeans and asians were genetically modified humans created by the anunnaki aliens. Then the aliens also made Neanderthal, and then whites and some asians interbred with the Neanderthal, making their dna even more fugged up and less pure.

I've heard this kind of stuff before, usually the black Nazis that push black power have all these fairy tales as to why and how some ethnic groups are so different from each other within our race of homo sapiens. Black Hebrew Israelites, 'Moors', and even the 'Kemet' clowns tend to spout this kind of #.
nope that's not what I mean because the mutated DNA by now has been spread all over the world just some has more in them or another type of mutation. Yes the original people were african but just like I said our DNA was tampered with. Dont compare me to them clowns you speaking about. It's facts the first people were african and btw when this was going on the whole world was still connected. The continents splitting was the great flood

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Now who were the true hebrews? They were a north african tribe not the Israeli Europeans. The true hebrews been spread all over the world thru slavery like the scriptures say.

I'll agree with you on this one little thing i guess. The Hebrews were on the literal border of Northeastern most Africa (Egypt), where it becomes the Middle East. But they weren't descended of black sub-saharan africans. They looked like modern day Arabs and Egyptians which are also ethnic Arabs. So yes, Hebrews can be called North African, but were more Arab looking than black. I hate to use all these racial, generalized words but have no other way to describe.

If there happens to be alot of European or 'white' Jews nowadays, it's only because of what you said, that they were spread throughout the world like the scriptures say. Alot ended up in Europe interbreeding with caucasians over many centuries of history that have been documented and can be followed or studied. This is how we know.
edit on 12/29/2014 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Hate to rain on your parade. But technically yes. Africans did not interbreed with Neanderthals . So are more "purebred" than other races.

But that interbreeding actually gave us cross over immunity to all sorts of older pathogens that traveling Humans had no resistance to .

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

Now who were the true hebrews? They were a north african tribe not the Israeli Europeans. The true hebrews been spread all over the world thru slavery like the scriptures say.

I'll agree with you on this one little thing i guess. The Hebrews were on the literal border of Northeastern most Africa (Egypt), where it becomes the Middle East. But they weren't descended of black sub-saharan africans. They looked like modern day Arabs and Egyptians which are also ethnic Arabs. So yes, Hebrews can be called North African, but were more Arab looking than black. I hate to use all these racial, generalized words but have no other way to describe.

If there happens to be alot of European or 'white' Jews nowadays, it's only because of what you said, that they were spread throughout the world like the scriptures say. Alot ended up in Europe interbreeding with caucasians over many centuries of history that have been documented and can be followed or studied. This is how we know.
ancient Egyptians did not look like modern Egyptians. Ancient Egyptians and ancient hebrews looked alike. Modern Egyptians looked mixed because of Europeans like the Greek and Roman conquering them so they look mixed. Never said sub Saharan african looked like ancient Egyptian or hebrews not all african look the. Same some are more darker and have courser hair because it's hotter in some parts of Africa. In ancient time Egypt was not a desert. So they varied in color some dark some lighter. They looked like Ethiopians. The first slave ship to America was hebrews that's were the word colored people comes from because they varied in color. While later ships were hamites or a mixture of both. Hamites tend to be very dark with rough features. While kemites and Israelites vary in Color with softer features. They tend to.grow hair on face a lot too

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I know Africans didn't bred with the cavemen. I think I mentioned only Asians and Europeans did but Neanderthal wasn't the only outcome of the mutation.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Africa isn't exclusively for *black* people or *White* people. This is why they say *Everybody* came out of Africa.

Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid[2]) is a concept that has historically been used to describe the physical or biological type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.[3] The term was used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.[4] First introduced in early racial science and anthropometry, the taxon has historically been used to denote one of the proposed major races of humankind.[5] Although its validity and utility is disputed by many anthropologists, Caucasoid as a biological classification remains in use,[6] particularly within the field of forensic anthropology.[5]

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Cavemen?

Define caveman, please. Cro-magnon lived in caves as did Neanderthal.
Caves were very good places to live, affording protection from the elements as well as predators.

edit on 12/29/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Africa isn't exclusively for *black* people or *White* people. This is why they say *Everybody* came out of Africa.

Caucasian race (also Caucasoid[1] or Europid[2]) is a concept that has historically been used to describe the physical or biological type of some or all of the populations of Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, Western Asia, Central Asia, and South Asia.[3] The term was used in biological anthropology for many people from these regions, without regard necessarily to skin tone.[4] First introduced in early racial science and anthropometry, the taxon has historically been used to denote one of the proposed major races of humankind.[5] Although its validity and utility is disputed by many anthropologists, Caucasoid as a biological classification remains in use,[6] particularly within the field of forensic anthropology.[5]
that's what I'm trying to say we all came out of Africa and some Africans did bred with Neanderthal because the first Europeans were african. So I take that earlier statement back.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Cavemen?

Define caveman, please. Cro-magnon lived in caves as did Neanderthal.
Caves were very good places to live, affording protection from the elements as well as predators.
first humans.Never lived in caves or ate raw meat. Our bodies are not even made to eat Red meat. We don't really digest it. We ate fish, fruits, nuts, vegetables and some birds. And we lived hundreds of years the world was more pure. But we sinned.So our life was cut short. As the scriptures.say.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Our bodies are not even made to eat Red meat.
I disagree. I have canine teeth. I digest meat quite effectively. I am an omnivore.

But we sinned.So our life was cut short. As the scriptures.say.
Oh. Sorry, I don't believe in "sin", but you didn't define "caveman". The "first humans" didn't live in caves, they lived on the veldt.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Were you indulging on "the tree of life" when you came up with this scenario of human origins?
lol no haven't done that in a minute.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedeadtruth
a reply to: r0xor

Hate to rain on your parade. But technically yes. Africans did not interbreed with Neanderthals . So are more "purebred" than other races.

But that interbreeding actually gave us cross over immunity to all sorts of older pathogens that traveling Humans had no resistance to .

Yeah I knew that. South of the Sahara, most people's DNA has 0% traceable to Neanderthal. The rest of the world varies from 0% to a whopping 2%.

I'm not ashamed of that, lol, and I don't think it makes anyone less human. As you said, it gave certain immunities.

The thing that ends up irking me is the convenient use of that information to support racism or racist ideas regarding different ethnic groups of people.

One could even reverse the concept and say that in today's modern world, there are more people that have trace amounts of Neanderthal or even Denisovan (some Asian people), or both, than those who don't. It could be said people who don't have these genes are at an increasing disadvantage, and could be called less 'modern human' and more from an earlier group of humans that will become an increasing minority as humanity mixes and advances socially. More suseptable to certain diseases too. But that'd be kinda racist also.

How does one draw conclusions on racial information without seeming racist?

These people are 'more pure', these are 'less pure', those are 'mixed', those got 'mutated' and bred with neanderthals or denisovans .. it all sounds like it could be used in some serious racial ideology, the stuff of Nazi legend.

PS; North African people mixed with Neanderthal also. That would include the Ancient Egyptians and the forefathers of the Hebrews, right?

North African Populations Carry the Signature of Admixture with Neandertals
www.plosone.org...
edit on 12/29/2014 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:51 AM
link   
U need cannine teeth to.eat meat from some fish and birds. And I know the first humans did not live in caves. Your body has a hard time digesting red meat that's why if u eat too much it builds up in your colons and causes cancer or heart problems. I already said who the cavemen were the.Neanderthal

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   

We analyzed a total of 780,000 SNPs in 125 individuals representing seven different North African locations and searched for their ancestral/derived state in comparison to different human populations and Neandertals. We found that North African populations have a significant excess of derived alleles shared with Neandertals, when compared to sub-Saharan Africans. This excess is similar to that found in non-African humans, a fact that can be interpreted as a sign of Neandertal admixture. Furthermore, the Neandertal's genetic signal is higher in populations with a local, pre-Neolithic North African ancestry. Therefore, the detected ancient admixture is not due to recent Near Eastern or European migrations. Sub-Saharan populations are the only ones not affected by the admixture event with Neandertals.

www.plosone.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

A neanderthal would be like a cross between an Human and an austiopithsine 2.4-1.5M If they were around.

Or maybe one of its previous evolutionary cousins. As far as i know Neanderthals Sit inbetween the 500,000-300,000 margin mark As scientists say.

But given it could be off by several hundred thousand years could bring it closer to the first Cata which would of been the cata that caused the Earth to become so disfigured. Huge hunks of rock are missing. So it's not so much as the continents split. Something either hit the planet or blasted it which caused chucks to come flying out. Our planet is not perfectly round you know.

The addition of water which fills in the gaps kind of stabelizes us in a way and so does the moon.

The ring of fire i believe is just a giant crator, or impact ring. But i could be wrong.

It's be a long time since humans were first put on here.
And yeah its pretty likely that some molevolent aliens merged some humans with apes and sent them loose to wreak havok.

Wouldn't it be crazy if all the big dinosaurs and scary creatures of prehistory were all genetically modified monstrosities made to hunt down any non turbo engineered organism alive.
Like some weird of way gentic warfare lol. Or just mad scientist experiements without much containment. Eitherway i enjoy thinking about these possiblities.
edit on 29-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join