It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

2016 Bush-Clinton: US acceptance of political inbreeding

page: 1
<<   2 >>

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:36 PM
Greetings ATS. Here are some ruminations over recent political headlines, with a few questions to ponder.

Near the end of 2008, it would have been difficult to believe that the people of the United States of America would ever accept another Bush or Clinton in the White House.

The illusion of "left vs. right" had seemed to give way a bit. George W. Bush was seen as a willing puppet for the military industrial complex's resident demon-incarnate and international war criminal Dick Cheney.

Bill Clinton was seen as semi-successful President economically, but a moral and ethical sleazebag. Hillary Rodham Clinton appeared at least partially complicit in Bill's douche-baggery, as long as it didn't interfere too much with her evil goals of political domination.

Trails of corruption and unseemly grime followed both "dynasties" leaving a foul odor in the incestuous pit of American politics.

It seemed implausible that even the power elite could sway public opinion enough to allow anyone, absolutely ANYONE from these vile, insidious bloodlines back in the high office.

But now, just 7 years later, we see news like this:

Poll: Jeb Bush surges to 2016 GOP frontrunner

2016: A Bush-Clinton rematch?

Huh? How did we get here? Did we really get here? I don't think we did "get here" at all.

Question: What in the world could possibly coerce the people to accept a choice between Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush as the next POTUS without there being a revolution?

Answer: This guy

So you see, TPTB are patiently manipulative. Barack Obama was placed in office at just the right time to further some of the larger goals in the future. By 2016, all the sheeple will again be cheering for what they perceive as the lesser of two evils, all the while believing that they somehow have a choice.

How are there still people ignorant enough to believe that we live in a democracy, or that your vote counts for anything?

The more surreal and impossible it seems to the sane, the more reality converges with utter ludicracy.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:41 PM
Thanks Obama!!

People accept it cause they have been conditioned to.

Those that blindly follow the parties will accept who ever they are told to accept regardless of who is in or was in office.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:50 PM
Hillary knows that if she sits in the background for a little while people will not remember anything about her and vote for her all over again.

Thats exactly what she's doing.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:57 PM
America, if this is what you have to choose between,
Jeb BUSH or Hillary CLINTON have already failed miserably.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:59 PM
I have said it before and I will say it again, when it is a Bush VS Clinton election, I will be forced to laugh hysterically everytime someone asks me who I am voting for. I already do this during general elections and consistently vote 3rd party.

There truly is no lesser of the two evils, not in any election, however between these two sadistic perverted families it is not even close to an option. I pray that this is what will lead many to the 3rd party world.

If you have not I recommend reading Tranceformation of America by Cathy O'Brien. Has an insider view on both the Clintons/Bush's and their true hideous form!

Tranceformation of America PDF

I have searched for the word Clinton on that link, I suggest looking through it, then search for the word Bush, it is quite enlightening indeed!

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231pmSunday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:01 PM
Based upon the average waistline of America, if given the choice to eat razorblades or arsenic pancakes, few people would decide to go hungry. Come election day, people will definitely have a little Hillary in their teeth. Not because they knew she was good for them, but because they didn't know what to pick and were still hungry for something other than Barack alfredo.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:03 PM
The whole thing makes me sick to my stomach.

What we are looking like is shared dynastic power

Bill Clinton is very close to the Bush family.

We don't need and should not have inherited dynasties in the US.

No to both,

However, if both do end up the nominees
A third party or person would have the first real opportunity to win
because of disgusted Americans in both parties.

So if a person or group of people are looking for the best timing
to actually win and shake up the whole power structure,
this may be the time -
actually it might end up saving the USA in the long run.

edit on 9Sun, 28 Dec 2014 21:07:33 -0600pm122812pmk280 by grandmakdw because: format

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:04 PM
a reply to: eisegesis

heh, you read my mind.

Once they voted with their heart, now they vote with their wallet...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:26 PM

originally posted by: kloejen
a reply to: eisegesis

heh, you read my mind.

Once they voted with their heart, now they vote with their wallet...

You could watch c-span for a month straight and still not have a clue about what's going on. A lot of people are unaware that their fleeting desire to "make a difference" on election day, will contribute to the next four years of life changing policy and law. Most do not understand the gravity of their vote, but they sure do love to complain once the reaping begins.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:37 PM
I hate political dynasties...

That is why I'm voting for Rand Paul.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:42 PM
a reply to: InTheFlesh1980

From the opinions I have heard in talking to people,and by that I mean total strangers that I run across on a day to day basis:
Not even the females are pulling for Hillary.They say that they DO want a female president,but she is definitely not it.

On Bush,there are people that think that the former Bush Jr. was a stand up guy that did a GREAT job as president.They forget he is a war criminal,and that he started wars that were unrelated to 9/11,as well as if not being behind it,then was totally negligent in his duties to prevent it.

The American people are stupid. I am sorry but that it the truth. They deserve everything they get from their stupidity.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:41 PM

Star and Flag, IMHO you're on the right track.

The American people are stupid and apathetic.
If something has no immediate affect on them they don't care about it, they can no longer see the consequences of their actions or inaction, they never did see the big picture.

"What in the world could possibly coerce the people to accept a choice between Hillary Clinton and Jeb Bush as the next POTUS without there being a revolution?"

Obama? That is laughable, try the media.
The media shapes the way most people think.
So, if you are looking for the devil in the details, look to who controls the media. Hint, it isn't the government.

I must add that this country is not and never has been a Democracy, it was formed as a Constitutional Republic, the difference is very important.
edit on 28-12-2014 by RedmoonMWC because: to adfd: I must add that this country is not and never has been a Democracy, it was formed as a Constitutional Republic, the difference is very important.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:47 PM

You mention ignorance........This is not a democracy it is a Republic ruled by law.....Gotta love irony and truth be told this ignorance is the reason leaders like this get voted in time after time.

The founding fathers wanted individual rights democracy is for the rights of the masses. Understand what this truly means and see behind the curtain.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:11 AM
Have not read all posts but this race/poll has reinforced my belief of the total ignorance of my fellow Americans. Very sad and worrisome.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:20 AM
Why is it then that every single mind numbing thread about U.S politics is not instantly deleted and all involved banned for life?

I dont mean posts like this, I mean the posts made by people who ACTUALY BELIEVE IT.

And thats scary cause there seems to be plenty of people on here who watch this show as though their life depended on it.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:43 AM

We haven't seen the end of the Bush's and Clinton's. They're considered royalty in the eyes of the two party system. You might as well hang this portrait at the front entrance to the white house.

edit on 29-12-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:45 AM
Seems your whole american revolution was a waste of time..........

You have a bigger artistocracy than the UK now

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:25 AM
Technology and information are double-edged swords... The main reason why we keep getting so monumentally and consistently screwed by these psychopaths is because they are ORGANIZED and DETERMINED. More than we are.

Let's face it, most people are probably not gonna figure out the Game, not to the extent that people like us have. We're clever like that, no doubt (some of us anyway). That leaves the responsibility on us, on those who DO get it. But we are not organized, nor are we so determined. Not yet...

While we don't have the corporate media on our side, we do have social media. I really want to see people focus their energy on real-world practical solutions. Organize, develop new info-weaponry.

And most importantly we need methods which attract the attention and respect of the traditional voting base. Our Enemy Number One is the ignorance of the masses. They are the sheep whose life and blood feed these *>**ing Washingtonian parasites. Win enough of them and the whole party crashes.

It's not so difficult - to maintain the illusion these psychopaths need to pull out every trick in the book, dumping billions of dollars into propaganda, bribes, etc. And it STILL didn't work on many of us. We have truth and justice on our side. All they have are illusions, pretty and comforting as some of them are.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:13 AM
Bush - Clinton isn't half as bad as Osama - Obama. By now, the American people should be extremely upset for getting played like fools, over and over and over again.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:26 AM
well you know there was a 12yr old girl that found out all but one president to be related and traced back to the king of england.

edit on 29-12-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>