It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone might have predicted and warned about AirAsia QZ8501 two weeks ago...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Found this video and it seemed ridiculous but I followed the links and translated some of the article and found some interesting bits. Supposedly there's a guy that made 30 something post in the last two weeks warning asian people to not fly AirAsia if they don't want to be victims of "another MH370" Is epochtimes a trusted source or another BIN? Translation is far from good.

Quote from article:

This is the landlord, "the people have their own music" in the month at 20:15 on the 15th with the title "was ruined after MAS, AirAsia Blackhand also extended to" send a message to the End of the World community, which reads: "International Blackhand the Malaysia Airlines and Malaysia Airlines MH370 MH17 after the hijacking and shot down, as the world's sixth-largest airline Ma Hangji this collapse, in a lethargic state. Now, the big black hand again targeted in AirAsia, as always, must ruin AirAsia, Because AirAsia also belong to Malaysia. Given Blackhand forces too powerful, too vicious heart, suggested that the Chinese passenger travel, away from AirAsia, do not become another victim of MH370. "

www.epochtimes.com... A9%E5%89%8D%E6%83%8A%E7%8E%B0%E9%A2%84%E8%A8%80%E5%B8%96.html

Anyone can read chinese?

edit on 28-12-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow! That's crazy if it's accurate. I often wonder why this doesn't happen more with social media.
S n F

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Someone else connected the "dots" on this one but Im not sure if anyones mentioned it on ATS yet...didnt China decide to start trading with Malaysian currency instead of the US dollar... Then a couple days later another Malaysian flight goes missing... Suspicious

China will allow trading in forwards and swaps between the yuan and three more currencies in a bid to reduce foreign-exchange risks amid increased volatility in emerging markets.

The China Foreign Exchange Trade System will begin such contracts with Malaysia’s ringgit, Russia’s ruble, and the New Zealand dollar from Dec. 29, it said in a statement on its website today. That will extend the yuan’s swaps trading to 11 currencies on the interbank foreign-exchange market.

www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 28-12-2014 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Epoch Times was the first news to break the SARS story way back when, and in general have some very good inside sources in asian ( particularly China) news. It is hard to know without a clean translation whether this is just some speculative article or what, but if someone predicted it beforehand, then there might be something to it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So it's kind of a prediction but it doesn't give a plane number or even a window of time. Just don't fly AirAsia. I would say the same thing and I can't predict a darn thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Looking over a list of Asian major events could this be timed to correspond with anniversary of Kim Jong iI's death?
I know Russia was planning a tribute, and it ties in with the Sony hack meme.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Eh that really isn't a prediction but rather more of an open ended warning with no dates or details applied..

A prediction would have been something like "on Dec 27 an AirAsia plane will go missing"

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I think he said more something like "Don't fly AirIndia or you'll be another MH370 victim." Which is a little more specific. Will have to wait for a better translation.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I was thinking more like someone in the know, an insider that had information and tried to warn people.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
www.tomheneghanbriefings.com...

It can now be reported that French Intelligence has confirmed that AirAsia flight QZ8501 made an emergency landing in the eastern part of Belitung, the island located in the Java Sea.

The passenger manifest includes individuals tied to numerous Asian financial and banking institutions.

LATE BREAKING REPORT

The French pilot of AirAsia flight QZ8501 took his aircraft to a higher altitude when he received communications that his aircraft was about to be "stonered" by U.S. NSA satellites that had been fixed onto his aircraft from take off.

Note: The best way to avoid "stonering" of an aircraft, especially the French airbus, is to immediately climb to a higher altitude, which then alters the satellite codes that were programmed to the aircraft's flight path.

P.S. This all dovetails to the IMF (International Monetary Fund), the Department of U.S. Treasury, as well as the Internal Revenue Service, who have recently launched an investigation of the electronic currency exchange Bitcoin, HSBC of Hong Kong, Barclays Bank of England, Citibank USA, the German Deutsche Bank, Bank of America and the Central Bank of Japan for using Bitcoin (a ponzi scheme) to write naked short positions in the Japanese yen currency with these naked short positions disguised through the Bitcoin electronic exchange.

These disguised, undermargined, cross-collateralized foreign currency derivatives have been used to attack the Russian ruble, bring down the price of oil, and with the help of the Saudi Royal Family, create a massive U.S.-Japanese equity bubble based on no cash or any real volume.

It gets worse!

This international banking cartel have then used these UFO derivatives to create tax straddles that allow these aforementioned criminals to avoid paying any taxes at all on a continuing basis.

This is in total violation of Rule 125 that regulates foreign currency trading that requires end of the year amortization.

More BS?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Considering the normal weather patterns / storms in the region .. along with the hazards of flying in adverse weather .. anyone could say a plane will crash and odds are one will .. its not uncommon for aircraft to go down in that region and for maritime disasters .. not everything is a conspiracy ..

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

While I agree that the evidence points to a weather-related incident, there are some interesting facts I've discovered throughout the day.
1 )AirAsia is 49% Malaysian-owned (so that makes 3 Malaysian plane disasters this year, right?)
2) German company Allianz insured BOTH AirAsia and MalaysianAir.
3) CEO of AirAsia dumped a ton of stock ("According to a filing with Bursa Malaysia, some 850,000 shares were sold on December 22 and an additional 94,800 shares the day after") of something called Tune Insurance Holdings (someone might have to explain this one to me). The fact that Fernando, the CEO, is also an ex-music industry Exec alarms me---maybe its just me but anyone I can no longer trust anyone with a finger in the media-pie.

Just items to consider. Maybe the crash wasn't a conspiracy but it sort of looks like someone was banking on an accident before the New Year (bad source, but someone from the UK mentioned that the Fernando fellow who is the CEO of Airasia owns 66% of a football team, and trading season opens up soon.)

Sources:
reuters.com/article/2014/12/29/indonesia-airplane-insurance-idUSL3N0UD1MB20141229
themalaysianinsider.com/business/article/airasias-tony-fernandes-sells-shares-in-tune-insurance
breakingnews.com/item/2014/12/28/indonesia-airasia-is-49-owned-by-malaysia-based-b/

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I just had a thought, is there anyway to track where the information about this event gets released first ? I'm thinking if its coming out of the States first then its very suspicious. Like a controlled release of info.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kismetpair927
a reply to: Expat888

While I agree that the evidence points to a weather-related incident, there are some interesting facts I've discovered throughout the day.
1 )AirAsia is 49% Malaysian-owned (so that makes 3 Malaysian plane disasters this year, right?)
2) German company Allianz insured BOTH AirAsia and MalaysianAir.
3) CEO of AirAsia dumped a ton of stock ("According to a filing with Bursa Malaysia, some 850,000 shares were sold on December 22 and an additional 94,800 shares the day after") of something called Tune Insurance Holdings (someone might have to explain this one to me). The fact that Fernando, the CEO, is also an ex-music industry Exec alarms me---maybe its just me but anyone I can no longer trust anyone with a finger in the media-pie.

Just items to consider. Maybe the crash wasn't a conspiracy but it sort of looks like someone was banking on an accident before the New Year (bad source, but someone from the UK mentioned that the Fernando fellow who is the CEO of Airasia owns 66% of a football team, and trading season opens up soon.)

Sources:
reuters.com/article/2014/12/29/indonesia-airplane-insurance-idUSL3N0UD1MB20141229
themalaysianinsider.com/business/article/airasias-tony-fernandes-sells-shares-in-tune-insurance
breakingnews.com/item/2014/12/28/indonesia-airasia-is-49-owned-by-malaysia-based-b/

Firstly his name is tony fernandes not Fernando.. also he already owns other tune named businesses. I.e tune hotels... so no need for a rocket science degree to work out tune insurance is probably something to do with him.
And yes he is the majority shareholder of Queens Park rangers football club and I fail to see the connection between the premier league (epl) transfer window opening and a plane disaster? Could you please explain that or are you just throwing random stuff out there?
Tony fernandes is also a malaysian born national but was educated in the uk at a very exclusive school which has educated royalty, high powered business moguls and high ranking politicians.
He also holds a cbe which is an exclusive honour handed out by the queen..
edit on 29-12-2014 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
What is "stonering"?

Also is that page the person making the prediction or just a conspiracy site?

I notice eveeytime a plane crash happens there is some claim like top secret officials inboard or some top board members etc. This one seems to claim passengers tied to what China's government stock purchasers??

Anyone want to remote view? Or try to where and why this planes fell?...?

---------------^---------------^-----------/\-----

a reply to: MrMaybeNot

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

I've continued to read about Fernandes and came across the same info about his schooling; I found it interesting but I really don't know the common reputation of the school he attended, other than it is extremely high caliber.

The football comment was more about money---in American sports, trades aren't free and often cost the club/team quite a bit of income pre-season and revenue peri and post-season. I wasn't trying to draw any particular connection other than Fernandes certainly has recreational expenses (owning over half of his own team) that could be covered by the incoming insurance money. I believe the quote from Allianz today was $100 million, which seems like a smallish amount compared to some, but then again Tony isn't worth a billion yet. ($600 million compared to say, Trump's 3.4 billion or Branson's $4.9 billion).

Personally, I haven't heard jack s*** about this guy. I've never flown AirAsia and I don't follow English football. I've never seen a Tune Hotel except on google.

Forgive me, but I didn't know he owned all this Tune stuff until I looked further into it---you should consider the idea that being honored by the Queen doesn't mean much in terms of morality or business ethics. So his school "Educated royalty, high powered business moguls and high ranking politicians"---these are the very people I am suspicious of all sorts of foul play within the sociopolitical systems of many nations.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
They located bodies and wreckage today .. recovery efforts will continue tomorrow .. condolences to those who lost family / friends on the flight ..

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just read that people are claiming this guy might have been Chinese Intelligence and that the plane may have been hacked.
Why would there be an agenda against Malaysia?

Mysterious Chinese blogger sparks online frenzy after 'predicting' that 'black hand' was going to bring down AirAsia jet THIRTEEN days before one vanished
Blogger warned on Dec 15 that 'AirAsia would be targeted by black hand'
Refers to a shadowy group he claims also sabotaged MH17 and MH370
Peppered internet with 39 posts which have been viewed by 650k users
Some speculate that he could be Chinese intelligence official or a hacker
Sceptics say posts were likely edited after AirAsia 8051 went missing

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -days-one-vanished.html#ixzz3NQuDgX1w

top topics

join