It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Support of torture: Another reason why fundamentalist and orthodox religion has failed.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

We all know that personal anecdotes do not count in debates.

Where are your links of you deriding Muslim torture?

You are diverting from the topic at hand. The survey itself is evidence. Anecdotes are just icing on the cake. Until you answer that torture by the US government, the most powerful nation on Earth, is wrong, I will henceforth relegate you to the "Christians who are apologists for US torture" category, and you will be yet another anecdote to add to the survey.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

Every great civilization has always had a good torture routine. If america fails it will be because of a lack of torture.

WHAT?!!!

It is clear to any who seek through the scriptures that we are here to suffer.

Yeah. Well, we all suffer enough AS IT IS!

Wow.
No. Just - NO. I had started to build a little bit of respect for you, but it has just vaporized into outer space.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

In fact, most Evangelicals and Fundamentals I know actually don't even support the death penalty. I think this is black propaganda and certainly skewed.

look up John Hagee

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Can you say with 100% certainty that it wasn't trolls? Can you say with 100% certainty that WaPo didn't construct the poll answers as well, in an effort to make Evangelicals look bad?

Why do you people take these polls so seriously when you don't even know who answered them? Why are you on ATS and don't question everything?

Do you hear yourself?

How do YOU know with 100% certainty that the BIBLE wasn't compiled by 'trolls'? Can you say with 100% certainty that thousands of years ago, people DIDN'T hire scribes to write whatever the paying party wanted? In an effort to make 'non-Christians' look bad? In an effort to scare the crap out of EVERYONE who disagreed?

Why do you people take these books so seriously when you DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO WROTE THEM?

Why are you on ATS and believing a bunch of religious propaganda?!!!

*smh*
edit on 1/2/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join