It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politicians and Royalty: The Game is Rigged

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabrazzo

I'm still confused on what you are talking about. What do you want from me? To do research for you? The type of research I'm talking about is way too much for a single reply on ATS. What a waste of time! The research can lead you anywhere, it would be impossible to lay everything down in a video or even know everything in the first place.

I was hoping this video would inspire people who know absolutely nothing about anything like this, to research things themselves.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Well in all fairness you have already done all the research I presume?, so you wouldnt have to do it all for me and you did just go to all the trouble of making a youtube video and creating a thread about it, but dont want to actualy discuss any of your findings?

Instead you want me to trawl the internet for information regarding your theory that I can only imagine is going to bring me ALL SORTS OF CRAZY.

OR

You could just say

"look mate obama is related to this dude here through these people here, this is my source, fact check it, its legit"

Thats all.

to research things themselves

Yeah well sorry for thinking that involved talking to you about it.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I have been reading history for the last 50 years, and I'm still reading, its never ending, especially with new archaeological finds nearly every day, new theories, new explanations.
History is created every day, more and more of it, medical history, commercial history, military history,political history,
where does one concentrate?

<< 1   >>

join