It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets embrace the New World Order!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
The largest school in the world by number of pupils according to the Guiness Book of Records would agree with some aspects of the OP as well, as per these resolutions concluding each of the International Conference of Chief Justices of the World....

www.cmseducation.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Velom

UH, man I hate to rain on your parade but you're already living in the NWO. And evidence is everywhere. If you can't see it then I guess you're oblivious due to your socialization. And people being against it/for it is all part of the plan. Lightworkers are especially pro-NWO as is this whole New Age thing that some people have been circle jerking about.

I'm pro God. And seeing as I was born now, I'll just roll with it and see where this all goes. I do what I want. Ain't nobody gonna change that. haha seriously. I'm stubborn as heck and I'll be true to myself regardless of the world around me. Why are people so scared of the NWO anyway? You can't stop it and if you want to change it then go into politics but good luck getting anywhere lol

I try not to allow the world to change who I am. Thus, I am not afraid. Try to live with integrity and have a little faith. Things are coming to a close.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

One language for everybody ("Unite humanity with a living new language.") would be good too.
edit on 29-12-2014 by HanaDambi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LuxyLee

originally posted by: skyblueworld
a reply to: LuxyLee

Stopped at what? Creating a NWO?

You will be though, it's foolish to think otherwise. You're nothing more special than the next human being, your NWO plan will never work.

You'll see.

I am not, but we are. And only the ignorant would want to stop us.

So your plans are to wipe out me, my children, my families, my friends families e.t.c, and you think you can do this easily? Got ya!...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

The trick is to sell out to this system and accept the mark of the beast, so you can buy and sell and be a part of their system.

They may elect to keep you in the 5% so as long as you're beneficial to them in some way. But when the axe comes down and the one running the whole show ( NWO) the Anti-Christ starts unleashing absolute hell on earth, and the Lord's judgements follow. You will regret your choice to sell out to their system but it may be too late for you.

The time for grace , for faith in Christ and true repentance is now, and that time will not be here forever. Don't sell your soul for temporary riches, especially not for a world that sees you as cattle and as expendable..

Only God can save you, and set you free from the chaos that's coming

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

originally posted by: Velom
I can die happily knowing that others can live in a better world.

by having a part to play in the extermination of billions of people?
I guess you are childless, without responsibilities and perhaps taking medication. I hope I am right.
f

to velom
no answers to the above? I am sure you will fit in well with the liquidation squad.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

To fakedirt, have you even read my previous replies in this thread? I think not, because the answer is already given.
But yeah, I'm childless, and I don't plan on bringing up another child in this overpopulated world. You shouldn't either. If you are already, no problem, it'd just be wise not to do so again, for the sake of the survival of the human species and everything that is on this planet.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I did read the thread but alas never saw your answer. I will ask once more for you to comment on the population reduction/cull question, your possible participation and your end of life contentment.
regards f.
btw thanks for the reply, my initial opinion of you has been slightly modified.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

A good way to reduce the population is with a one child policy.
But I understand this does not really work at the moment, the general idea and our morals & values are against this.

Although, It gives:
-Increased leisure time for man and woman
-Increased financial capabilities

This is only applies to the first and second world. But the first and 2nd world use most of the natural resources, so if that population goes down, the usage of natural resources does so too. No one has to kill themselves or their family, no one has to die because the government says so. Everyone can still live and grow old.

Now, with such a policy the population can go down quite quickly in a matter of decades. But I understand this will not happen any time soon, you just cannot get whole humanity to agree on such a matter, so it's probably hopeless.

But, it is a simple, violence-free solution. It only works if everyone is willing to participate, which is not the case and will not be for a very long time.

I'm against wars and famine to reduce the population.

edit on 1-1-2015 by Velom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Is this a prank thread? Nwo means total enslavement , and you can't just become a member of the elite inner circle, it's like thinking by just moving to North Korea and embracing it you're going to rise to the top and chill with Kim Jong un. If the new world order is a solid real group , you can just go with it and rise up, it's 1984 style it's mot evolution

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Oh # sorry I didn't see this turned into a population control argument , I guess I'm way late on my last comment

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, if nothing else, the New World Order will work hard to try and crush religious extremism in all its forms, which should cut down on a lot of random slaughter. Of course, in order to do this, there will probably be some slaughtering done to eliminate the extremists, since they're fanatical enough to fight to the death. So granting them their wish in that regard will likely be necessary, although it will probably a long and bloody fight.

Afterwards, however, things should chill out nicely.

edit on 7-1-2015 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Wow.I agree with the OP!

I too have concluded that humanity needs the NWO to evolve. See my introduction thread if you are interested.

Cant wait to start posting here.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: peachesx

"s this a prank thread? Nwo means total enslavement , and you can't just become a member of the elite inner circle, it's like thinking by just moving to North Korea and embracing it you're going to rise to the top and chill with Kim Jong un. If the new world order is a solid real group , you can just go with it and rise up, it's 1984 style it's mot evolution"

People often associate the NWO with negative things such as "enslavement" etc, but that is merely a perception and it exists only in the minds of people.

In reality, the NWO is the solution to human problems. Humans can be sure of achieving their true potential only within the framework of a New World Order.

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Some people are just stupid. . . .
edit on 15-1-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
NWO doesn't support any cultures. Neither going to have its own. It erases them.

Great Britain was their plan in the past. Now they want US or EU to do it.
edit on 15-1-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
We have already sold our souls to the devil anyway on some levels. So why not go a step further and embrace the NWO? lol

posted on Jan, 23 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I completely agree with you OP. I for one had been led to believe for most of my life that the NWO was the bad guys but now I realize they are the good guys.

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Personally I think a NWO is needed in todays world but by no means one like the OP suggests. A NWO built upon the current capitalistic values will ensure the enslavement of pretty much every man on earth. Instead a NWO built upon the values of peace, love, equality, justice, and freedom of speech would serve to give everybody the best quality of life possible. Depending upon what a NWO enforces it could either be the thing that unites us all, or enslaves us all. We are definitely heading towards the latter at the moment.

posted on Jan, 28 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It sounds like a nice idea sure, but if you know who are the ones leading it, the situation of the regular people will be, and the fact we can NEVER escape from it is a bit scary isn't it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join