It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets embrace the New World Order!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I for one am a supporter of the New World Order. I support the unification of nations. I support NATO, I support the UN and I support the EU. I am a firm believer that we need a global peace force. I support the idea of multiculturalism as a catalyst for creating a uniform culture.

The New World Order is a good thing. I am not being sarcastic or funny, I am very serious about this and I am very excited about it. You should be too. Because you know what? It is unstoppable. None of you will stop it. It is backed by the most powerful people in the history of mankind. There is nothing, not even millions of keyboard warriors, that can stop this progress. And why would you want to stop it anyway? Why do you want to get in the way of human evolution? Just take a look at the history of mankind. Over time more and more people come together. Which is a good thing, because you cannot work out everything on your own. If you want to build a house, if you want to start a family, if you want to grow your own food, that is fine. But who is going to be a doctor? Who is going to the engineer? Who will make sure that water will come down your tap? That your house stays warm during the winter?

This is society, one on on. You happen to live in a world where you are a minority. When I say you, I assume you are a critic of what I'm now supporting, the NWO. You're a minority. You cannot stop this. The majority is increasingly codependent. And, if they don't get there way, they are going to lock you up. That's how it works so, deal with it. That's what I'm gonna do. And if there is going to be a
NWO, I will try work my way up. Try to actually be a high functioning member of The New World Order. So should you.

Try that. You've developted this thing called critical thinking. I hope you have. I hope you developed a sensitivity, to freedoms, and ethics, and proper philosophy. That puts you at odds with the world system, and the tyrannical governments that do some godawful things. Yeah, sure. It's terryfing what is going on in this world now. But these are just the small details of a bigger picture.
You are a slave that is getting used to a very new future of total enslavement. Wouldn't
it be so much easier if you'd just relax and got on with you life, wouldn't it? Wouldn't it just be great, if you'd shut up, and do what it is, what they want you to do. Maybe you don't know what it is yet, but that is life. And maybe this whole conspiracy theory movement, maybe it has robbed you, of your purpose. Maybe it's sidetracked you, maybe you should be applying that critical thinking and ability to other things. Because what I've noticed, is that this approaching NWO, what we are all so terrified of, has no problem with ethics, and morality, and proper philosophy. Love and compassion, in fact, seems to embrace, and incorporate with the NWO.

So, if you stop complaining, and then just go about, living life with these ethics, and teaching them to others, in what ever way that nature put you'd be able to do that, then you'd survive. And it is looking as if they want to make us one of them.

This is one of these steps towards my conclusion, which is to support this approaching NWO. The need, for a serious reduction of human existence of this planet. In order to not only allow for the ecosystems to repair it self, but for the priviledge of the few left for ACTUALLY ENJOYING THE EARTH. Yeah, did you ever think of that? Did you ever come up with that in your mind, when you are freaking out, o my god they are going to kill 95% of us, what a tragedy. Tell me, that 95% of the people that you see on the street, that you don't
know of, are they worthy of life? Come on, tell me. Just try and convince me, that 95% of the people in this world are actually worth jack # about. And for the only 5% that is left, well, they you could go anywhere, you could do whatever the hell you want, with the best technology available, coming as close to immortality as you can possibly get.

Because there is only 5%. That is 350 MILLION PEOPLE. But just imagine it. Right, just imagine that you could be apart of that 5 procent, and that your membership is continued on you by shutting up and getting with the ** program. Now let me go back to my first point and inject it in this point. You can't stop this progress, it's evolution. Don't get in the way of it. This isn't you're world, you're just born in it. And you have to put up with the rest of us.

So join the 5%. Join us, in this proces of life. Let's point out what's going on in this world. Lets point out that there is a substantial world war 3 scenario involved. A world war 3 scenario, underway between the old Russian block and NATO. Under the proxy state of Ukraine,
Let's point these things out. yes, there is fluoride in your American water. Yes, alien greys are abduction cows, and lasers are removing their genitalia. Yeah, sure, we can point this out, but lets not complain about it. Really, I think that this is the conclusion that
our ''reptilian overlords'' want us to come to. Which, is a rejection of confrontation and biased thinking. You can look at all these things going on, and than you could say. O my god, someone is out to kill me, and my family, so then, you'd go on, to look for a phenomena
in the world, and the acts of governments and other NGO type organizations, and you can progressively get more freaked out and feel more entangled. Even though, there is not really that much, in the real world, like outside your window, going on. Everyone is going and doing their usual business. A trailer is being hauled by a jeep, going to feed the cows at the barn over at his farm. The NWO hasn't stopped him from feeding his cows. So, it's obvious that because of conspiracy theorists that we have, a lot of information is getting biased.People are getting increasingly terrified. If we just reject that and then we simply look at what is going on, and discuss it, rationally, than, we wouldn't be making this up.

Now if we step out of that paranoid way of thinking, the Alex Jones paranoia, then, we discover that these conspiracy ideas
are incompetent with our survival. Humanity has come to a point of no return. Maybe that's the trick, maybe that is what the NWO
is all about. They are reading out the useless, the people who don't give a # about the world they live in. Those who are only fixated on their own desires and robotic relationships in their live, family happenings, those people can get poisoned and raped by the
state, and then the paranoid conspiracy theorists, who think the NWO is out to kill them well, will complain about it. Well, the NWO will. Out of stress. These people, have been, and will continue to be, rendered USELESS by their train of thought. To many people are too chicken**** to come to this conclusion.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Velom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Velom

Tell you what, i'll believe you if you post one piece of evidence of a new world order

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
and you aint going to be any part of that 5%, not you, your family nor your kids.

Me I am a Christian and I believe its Satans plan to destroy all of humanity, even eventually the 5% just like it was its plan to destroy the Jews under Hitler
Still if you are the type who accepts concentration camps and billions of people being systematically eradicated, if you are drinking the cool aid that states this world is overpopulated then, well I pity you
If you dont value human life then, then...

edit on b2014Sun, 28 Dec 2014 09:04:44 -0600123120140am312014-12-28T09:04:44-06:00 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Plus, everybody knows The Dark Side has cookies.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Someone wants world wide authority?
Is that the question?

Then hold elections now.

No, really. Hold elections right now. Why wait. Why all the back and forth. What is the deal with all the posturing and speeches. Where does this feeling come from that who-ever-it-is that wants this world wide authority won't step into the light, and wants us to beg them for it first.

I'll tell you why. Why we don't hold elections right now. Why this isn't done already ... overnight, in the blink of an eye. Why one person one vote hasn't settled the matter already. Or last year, or ten years ago, or last millennia.

Why all the leaders, bankers, inventors, and partisans continue to do all this hand-wringing and moaning for world wide authority. Why they only raise up objections and difficulties to the very ideas they claim to espouse, like one-person one-vote. Some countries don't count women as persons, they say. Some countries don't count sixteen year olds as children they say. Some countries still trade in flesh and wont let those trapped souls vote, they say. "We can't have world wide authority until we get world wide authority", they mean.

And then they will spend a hundred years getting ready to implement world wide authority, all while being immune to prosecution for abuse of world wide authority because they don't have it yet. It's a game. It's a joke. And it's sick.

Put up or shut up. Call for a world wide election, every year, of any write in candidate on a specific date. Say.... January 19th. Or SHUT THE # UP about it. I don't give a good goddamn how many countries fail to participate, how many things may be corrupt, or how many fears or excuses the pundits will trumpet on about. We have had a world wide telephone service since the 70's ( I believe telephones were put into Lhasa in 1979 ) and people could have been phoning in their votes since then. WHY ALL THE GODDAMN FOOT DRAGGING.

Could it be because then we would actually KNOW who was in charge, and the quiet elusive forces in shadows couldn't pull the strings without consequences anymore?

Mike grouchy

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
To be honest that OP was a little all over the place and I don't really agree with a lot of it.

But I do support aspects of a NWO. Every person on earth should be able to freely travel, live and work anywhere on earth that they want. Then there should be one single currency and one set of laws for everyone on earth, which are based on freedom of thought and speech.

But this whole killing off the majority of society nonsense is just kind of feeble and totally unnecessarily, to obtain a sustainable world. Kind of just lazy and selfish to be honest. Wouldn't really work either because the people who are left would be the most greediest of people that live today, they would just demand more and society would still be unsustainable. You want to stop people from breeding like rabbits, then all that's usually needed is good quality education and a high quality of life.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

But I do support aspects of a NWO. Every person on earth should be able to freely travel, live and work anywhere on earth that they want. Then there should be one single currency and one set of laws for everyone on earth, which are based on freedom of thought and speech.

The new world order might not be so bad,
if we knew who was behind it all.

Mike Grouchy

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afda8c7d5b01.png[/atsimg]
edit on 28-12-2014 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
do you wish to choose who lives and dies or will you follow orders within a hierarchy? if it is the intent of this 'nwo' to decide the 95% who perish then I feel it would be better if all perish. such a shame for the innocents and the other diverse life on planet dirt.
all life is sacred and those who contemplate the destruction of others should be stripped of any ability to carry out that intent.
have a nice day for it may be the last.
f.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I do not support a uni-polar NWO but do support a milti polar world order .One where I will not support war with other nations .One where our elected officials will work as diplomatic with their citizens as well as other nations .One that if we have something to share with someone who needs will be encouraged instead of sanctioned .One that does not have a roving military subduing other nations and peoples ,but a military that is willing and ready to stand up to incursions from outside forces .

One that will allow the individuals to communicate freely with other individuals without sanctions on either party .One that is open with respect for the one that is closed .One built on trust and not on manipulation and fraud . One that seeks to restore the dignity to those groups that have had it taken away . a reply to: Velom

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
We humans have never
had a world war, what there wasn't
a league of nations or a UN there first to shepherd it.

All these modern wars are caused by publishing.

Hearst Corporation
spanish american war 1898

It's a conflict between the words resident and nation

German Nationality law 1913 (nationality defined by descent not residency)
en.wikipedia.org...
ww1 starts the very next year on july 28, 1914

Melbourne 1914

These self appointed world governing bodies
are nothing more than publishing houses in the war of words

league of nations 1933
ww2 starts six years later 1939

First meeting of the League of Nations.

The UN publishes instructions for their troops,
but they don't train or handle the soldiers they back.

United Nations 1945
palestinians refuse to identify themselves by nation, citing only residency.

So if the German people were destroyed for citing descent as what a
Nation is
, and then the Palestinian people were supplanted for citing
Residency for what a Nation is.... just what does the UN believe?

First resolution of the United Nations: In January 1946 the General Assembly agreed on the “elimination from national armaments of atomic weapons and of all other major weapons adaptable to mass destruction.”

The United Nations and Disarmament 1945-1965 (www.amazon.com)

Pope goes to UN, calls for end of war and age of peace. 1965

At the 1965 U.N.'s Women's Conference in Beijing, China, Mrs. Bruntland, a medical doctor, made a sustained attack on the Vatican delegation for their opposition to abortion as woman's universal right.

UNICEF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 1965and ... Catholics have also accused UNICEF of supporting abortion through their ...

Isn't it interesting that as soon as another world wide organization tries to join in the U.N.'s call for arms control, the entire debate is pivoted to population control, and the nukes are quietly left on the table. I guess the U.N. will need a new "boogie-man" to continue legitimizing their deployment of international troops.

first "terrorist" incident 1970
wikipedia / list of terrorist incidents 1970

Swissair 330

My conclusion.
The UN has reclassified war as terrorism, unless they do it,
and now we have abortion too.

The birth rate across all of Europe has dropped below 2.1.
No civilization in the history of the world has recovered
from a birth rate that drops below 2.1.
Europe is growing grey on it's feet, with no relief in sight.
They just haven't realized yet.
That most of them are old now and there aren't enough children.

Europeans are going extinct,
something no "war" was ever able to accomplish.

Mike Grouchy

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Power corrupts, absolute power...well you know the rest.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Quite an odd perspective you got there.

So let's just assume that your idea of the NWO is the real one...

Why do you want to get in the way of human evolution?
You are a slave that is getting used to a very new future of total enslavement.

That's your idea of evolution?
Embracing enslavement because you think there is no other option?
I actually feel sorry for you.

maybe it has robbed you, of your purpose.

Nope, it might try, but I won't let it.
Can you honestly say the same about yourself?

I will try work my way up.

There will be no going up for the common man, even if you somehow join the 5%.

You've developted this thing called critical thinking. I hope you have. I hope you developed a sensitivity, to freedoms, and ethics, and proper philosophy.

I like to think so.
You seem like the complete opposite of all these things.

it be so much easier if you'd just relax and got on with you life, wouldn't it?

Because this life is all about relaxing and taking it easy..
No, that's how we have become slaves in the first place, and it will only make things harder in the end.

Tell me, that 95% of the people that you see on the street, that you don't know of, are they worthy of life?

If I don't know of them, what gives me the right to judge them?
But to answer your question; yes I think they are, everyone is worthy and everyone has the capacity to be a decent human being if they find themselves in the right environment to develop the proper ethics.

there is not really that much, in the real world, like outside your window, going on.

That's because of your limited perspective, things have changed quite a lot, and they will keep on changing with increasing velocity.

we discover that these conspiracy ideas are incompetent with our survival.

When looking at the bigger picture, this is the opposite of truth.
And I'd rather die in the name of freedom than live while throwing away my humanity.

To many people are too chicken**** to come to this conclusion.

Your'e just too chicken **** to fight it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
This piece delves into a type of new world order as opposed to a The New World Order . Very important to keep in mind that a NWO has a foot print in history that can be followed from the past to the present . Someone says follow the money but a better substance is to follow the blood and the powers . www.informationclearinghouse.info... " The world is in turmoil. Like in the early 1940’s, something tremendous is gaining shape, something irreversible.

Almost all of us who have been analyzing the Empire fighting against the propaganda and nihilism it spreads, and its venomous tentacles extending to every corner of the globe, know that ‘appeasing’ Western imperialism is clearly impossible, as it is impractical, and even immoral.

Just as George W. Bush (clearly borrowing from fundamentalist Christian rhetoric), liked to say: “You are either with us or against us”. Countries are now evidently put on the spot: ‘they either accept the Western neo-colonialist doctrine’, or they get destroyed, one after another, as were Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Syria.

No logic can help, no negotiations, no international mediation from the United Nations. The willingness to compromise is mocked. Appeals for simple human compassion do not move the rulers of the Empire even an inch.

It is clear that the Empire is preparing for the final assault. It will not back down. It will attack, destroy and annihilate. No idea when, but it will. And it will happen sooner rather than later, and with tremendous force.

Some would ask, why now? Why is there suddenly such a rush to fight the final battle for the total control over the planet? "

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Velom

You've developted this thing called critical thinking. I hope you have. I hope you developed a sensitivity, to freedoms, and ethics, and proper philosophy.

originally posted by: Skaffa

I like to think so.
You seem like the complete opposite of all these things.

Yeah I noticed that too. The part that really hurt my brain was the phrase "proper philosophy" as though the Opening Post was ready for an "expert" to tell them which philosophy was proper.

It reminded me of this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4bd6c289d008.png[/atsimg]

Mike Grouchy
edit on 28-12-2014 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
More than capable of thinking for myself .. taking care of myself .. have neither need nor use for any damn governments or leaders .. NO GODS .. NO MASTERS ..

You can continue being a slave .. Me.. Ill live free and die on me feet like a man before I ever submit ..

One day humanity will move beyond leaders.. nations.. governments.. religions .. all are failures that only oppress and destroy ..

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Stop being delusional, you are not and never will be part of the '5%'.

You will die with the rest of us useless eaters.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: borntowatch

Amen!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Why should I be concerned over whether or not I make the cut? Why is everyone so fixated on their own welfare over the welfare of the greater eco-system? I'm a very happy man. I attribute that in large part to me not being so narcissistic as most people are. I can die happily knowing that others can live in a better world.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

You were pretty narcissistic in your OP by aspiring to be in the 5%.

Do you believe this stuff your posting?

C'mon, its a joke right?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why should I be concerned over whether or not I make the cut? Why is everyone so fixated on their own welfare over the welfare of the greater eco-system?

I am very excited about it.
I will try work my way up. Try to actually be a high functioning member of The New World Order.

No one else but you is fixated on ''making the cut'', did you even read the comments?

I attribute that in large part to me not being so narcissistic as most people are.

This statement is narcissistic in itself.

I can die happily knowing that others can live in a better world.

How can you believe this will be a better world?
You stated yourself that this will mean irreversible enslavement.
I guess at first it could include peace by complacency, but it would only go downhill afterwards.

Power corrupts, absolute power...well you know the rest.

And that's why.

a reply to: stosh64

C'mon, its a joke right?

That's what I'm thinking, this guy cannot possibly be serious.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Skaffa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join