It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Cosmic Journey Project Now Being Relaunced? Cosmic Journey Project 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   
In his book Alien Liaisons, Timothy Good referred to something known as Cosmic Journey Project. In a nutshell it was to be a disclosure event in which an exhibition would tour the US and then around the world with the complete works of the history of UFOs culminating in dead bodies being displayed of aliens. The project was cancelled owing to political and funding squabbles.

Now in the last few months, we have seen Mars as being the focal point of several announcements, and the Rosetta Mission in which amazing discoveries are being announced. Are we now seeing the re-launch of Cosmic Journey taking place? Will it finally be the basis on which some form of disclosure will be made. I no longer believe in the full head on First Contact scenario taking place of UFOs landing on the White House Lawn, 10 Downing Street or in front of some other famous landmark. I suspect it will most likely culminate in a OMG we have picked up an alien signal from another world. Enough to make the world no longer think we are all alone, but "safe" enough for world Governments to still manage the planet and avoid the cover up allegations. Although personally I think in particular the US Government are up to their necks in cover ups and have been since the 1940s. That is thanks to the insidious military industrial complex that has now taken over the USA. Something that Truman once warned everyone about.

My prediction for 2015 is that we will see further discoveries being made towards establishing that Life is out there. As to a SETI Signal discovery I hope that will come too, but I suspect we are probably about three years away from that still. A lot of groundwork/foundation laying has to be done first. I would say after the announcement of confirmation that Life existed on Mars which will speed up the first manned missions to Mars that various world governments are now investing in.

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
As awesome as that would be I seriously doubt disclosure will happen that way, it would cause too much panic. There would be mass hysteria, looting, pillaging and all the other dumb stuff humans do when they get frightened and don't understand something.

My guess would be that they will announce some kind of microbial or unintelligent animal life forms first to gently ease humanity into that way of thinking.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

I think that either our dark governments will continue to seep out info for years to come, unless we get that "hammer to the head"....something out of Independence Day where we (our secretive government) can't control what we see and hear. I think the Brookings Manifesto is sooooooo implanted in the heads of state, they will never reveal anything without being forced to.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I think it was Eisenhower who warned about the 'undue influence of the military industrial complex...' Truman might've, too, but it was the Eisenhower speech when he left office that is "famous" for that warning... unless I'm experiencing Sunday Morning Brain... which is quite likely.

And as far as the govt coming clean about the high tech seen in one big info dump... I kinda doubt it, but it would be nice to know... at least I think it would be.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Not likely it would be a publicly announced plan to educate the public. A slow stealthy plan makes more sense. Actually, that journey was started in earnest when Carl Sagan was tapped for the so-called Condon Committee whitewash of UFOs and he, a very avid and vocal UFO believer up until that point, was turned to become the unofficial US spokesperson for advocating the whole of what space (and ETs) are really about. Of course, he always used science to slam the UFOs witnessed here on Earth, but away from earth he was whole hog for ETs. Few know that he argued for nighttime lights to be put on the early, late 1970s Viking missions to Mars. He thought that perhaps Mars may have creatures that only came out at night and the Viking cameras would miss them in the darkness. He was over-ruled. His efforts with the SETI plan can easily be seen as a furthering of the initial hurdle that Earthlings must accept that ETs are out there somewhere. You could say that Sagan dedicated and gave his life to lifting us all to believe in ET life through the avenues of science.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   

To be honest I think they are using reverse psychology on the masses for ET disclosure. The concern has always been what type of impact / reaction disclosure of ET would have on our society - political, religious, financial, medical etc.

There really is no way for the government to gauge if humanity is ready for this truth. Instead its almost as if they intentionally dangle information out there. At some point you are going to have people start demanding the government come clean. When the masses are demanding the government open up about ET, the government can assume the time has come to be open about it.

just my 2 cents..

new topics

top topics

join