It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolutionary nanotechnology that can be used to cure cancer, among others, to begin human trials.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GetHyped
a reply to: roth1

Sure, you go ahead and think you can cure cancer with herbs and blessed goat piss. I'll stick to the marvels if modern medicine.

Ohhhhh me, I just spat coffee everywhere. I hate you and love you at the same time.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Amazing stuff . I would be very nervous if those things were running wild through my vanes. I mean if the repair things on a molecular scale , I can imagine they also can destroy things? As always this has two sides of the coin. I hope they never going to use these in warfares..

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I have no doubt this technology will be used in warfare...
Hope is fine but off the top of my head I can't think of any potentially destructive technology that has not been used in war.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
I mean if the repair things on a molecular scale , I can imagine they also can destroy things?

They don't repair things. They are electrostatically attracted to certain markers on a cell membrane. Like any other antibody. That's it. No claws, no eyes, no computer, no motors, no power supply, nothing, nada.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
With a bit of ingenuity they can repair things. Eventually we can give them claws, eyes, computers, motors, and a power supply FTW!

We can make them do everything!

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I'm an Arch Linux user myself most of the time. I was referring to the general population. However, that 'evil force' still exists, but in way smaller amounts. Think about games for instance. Most cannot be emulated by software like Wine. On the other hand, Steam...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

I mean if the repair things on a molecular scale , I can imagine they also can destroy things?

They don't repair things. They are electrostatically attracted to certain markers on a cell membrane. Like any other antibody. That's it. No claws, no eyes, no computer, no motors, no power supply, nothing, nada.

....*YET.*

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

....*YET.*

Maybe ever. The problems are awful.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701

....*YET.*

Maybe ever. The problems are awful.

well there are nano sensors, nano motors, nano limbs, nano flagella and inductive power schemes. the only thing really missing is a nano brain and integration.

i would not count out human ingenuity in these things.

posted on Oct, 28 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Hi all,
Has anybody seen any updates regarding the human trials that were going to be taking place this year? I'm struggling.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think this is great news when we consider that meat causes cancer people need this technology for the human race to not mutate into some type roundup monsanto subhuman.

posted on Nov, 28 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Among the successful spinoffs is UrtheCast, which mounted cameras on the International Space Station and which went public in June 2013 and visual search startup Slyce, which went public this summer.

But while Cameron Chell says “you learn each and every time,” it’s still important to come in to each new startup with an open mind

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join