posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 05:22 PM
a reply to: TechUnique
I'll be critical. The video was stupid, offered nothing remotely new in information or fresh ideas, offered nothing in the form of in depth research
or linkage, was edited poorly and stinks like the thousand or so that came before it. Clickbait ahoy. That aside, here's a few facts from the other
side that doesn't believe the Earth is 6000 years old.
1. Baphomet isn't the Devil. It wasn't tied to the Devil until the Church of Satan appropriated it for their gain.
2. ALL the best rock -n- roll is evil to puritan douchebag sheeple who blushed when Elvis swung his hips for a start. Sex! Before that, the old guard
bluesmen had to sneak sex in with euphemisms like "Dust My Broom" and "Big Ten Inch Record." Fact- Sex and drugs and symbolism have always been in
music. Yes...all the way back to Bach, Clementi and Mozart.
3. Black metal is a joke with every band one upping everyone else in the Satan Rules Schtick. 99.9% of it is an act. The Devil, like sex and drugs,
sells. Bad news is better than good. Every Major music label knows this. This brings me to...
4. The "musicians" in your video are just pawns in the game of a dying industry needing your money.
5. Your clickbait video did nothing but promote the very "musicians" you accuse. The dying pop music industry thanks you. Jay Z thanks you. Every
crap pop musician linked to their video's thanks you. More money for them. You've been hooked like the fish before you.
6. Everybody knows that the most evil music comes from the ninth level of Hell in the form of Boards Of Canada