It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My quick video about Freemasons, "Freemasons control the world"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
a reply to: TechUnique
As to your video? You call Masons elitist? I say we strive for excellence, not elitism. As to wealthy? I made less than 10k last year.

The dollar bill or the Great Seal has nothing to do with Masonry in all actuality.

And you being from England, you keep showing images that depict some of the structure of American Freemasonry.

Your video showed a picture of what looked like Skull & Bones not Freemasons, and BO is not a Mason. Nor are the rest of the people shown shaking hands as far as I can tell; an awkward handshake does not a Mason make. And particularly the Nazis and Hitler were staunch anti-Masons.

Prince William is not a Mason as far as I know. I know Nixon wasn't.

So your video showed a bunch of non-Masons shaking hands with music in the background.

Thanks for clearing that up, official spokesperson for the Masons. May I ask what degree you are residing at? Also, have you considered the possibility that there could be 'Secret masons', who for whatever reason, must keep their identity as a mason secret?

Oh no, a secret society would never do that.

Thank you Mr Mason.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Do I think all Freemasons are part of a conspiracy? No. Do I believe that a lot of very powerful and influential people network together under the private setting of Freemasonry to accomplish world domination? Yes.

Do I think the ATS members who are openly freemasons are part of this Conspiracy? No. What about the Majority of Masons? No.

I can see the confusion but I fully believe every person in that video to be part of the conspiracy I'm talking about. Each and every one of them has at least one of the following; a considerable amount of influence, wealth or power.

Whether they realise the extent to which they are involved in the conspiracy is a different matter entirely. This doesn't mean that they can't be a major part of it. Puppet politicians are almost universally accepted as existing now. What other puppets do we have floating around in different positions of power?

How much influence, wealth and power do the masons in this thread have? You don't have to answer. Would just be interesting to get a real idea of what sort of person you really are.

In my eyes, the nicest person in the world could be a Mason. They still don't know what the 2 guys in the corner are whispering about.

Please. Do try to look at it with some perspective. Especially when you accuse me of 'Just putting some pictures of famous people shaking hands over some tribal music'

Think of it what you will though. There are people who will see this video and it will make them open their eyes a bit and question things more. Question to any masons in the thread: Do you honestly think that you know about everything, that goes in all of the lodges, everywhere in the world?

Come on. That's ridiculous. Especially considering the occult nature that gets more and more prominent, the higher you go up. Also, Skull & Bones has been linked heavily to Freemasonry. I can't remember the exact number of Freemasons who were also in Skull & Bones but I promise you, it is a considerable number.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I do not speak on behalf of any body of Freemasonry. I am speaking from out of my own knowledge of Freemasonry.

What degree am I? Depends on what body I'm in. The various titles and degrees only matter in the body in which they are conferred.

I'm a Past Master of two Lodges in Idaho; 2014-2015 Grand Orator of the Grand Lodge AF&AM of Idaho; I've presided over a Chapter of Royal Arch Masons, a Council of Cryptic Masons, a Commandery of Knights Templar, and a Chapter of the Order of the Eastern Star; I'm a Grand officer in the Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons of Idaho and the Grand Council of Cryptic Masons of Idaho; officer in a College of the York Rite College, Boise Valley of the Scottish Rite, Council of Knight Masons, Chapel of Commemorative Order of St. Thomas of Acon, Conclave of the Red Cross of Consatntine, and Priory of the Knights of the York Cross of Honor; I'm a member of the Ohio Asylum of Research, Grand College of Rites, Royal Order of Scotland, and the Allied Masonic Degrees. I've also been looked at joining the Societas Rosicruciana in Civitatibus Foederatis (but still waiting to hear on a date for initiation) and the Operatives.

Well, those you have shown I know are not Masons. We're pretty good with keeping records of who joins and the dates of initiation.

Yes, yes, we're so secret.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well, if you think "very powerful and influential people" use Freemasonry to accomplish world domination, you haven't provided the groundwork to prove such a statement.

As I stated, those shaking hands were not Masons as far as I can tell and there were notable ones who were definitely not Masons.

Freemasonry is not about "influence, wealth and power." Something many people seem to be confused with in regards to the Craft.

Do you honestly think that you know about everything, that goes in all of the lodges, everywhere in the world?

No one can know everything, but I visit plenty of Lodges and we stay pretty well connected. But such a question doesn't mean that anything nefarious will be happening in Lodges around the world.

Especially considering the occult nature that gets more and more prominent, the higher you go up.

Also, Skull & Bones has been linked heavily to Freemasonry. I can't remember the exact number of Freemasons who were also in Skull & Bones but I promise you, it is a considerable number.

Doesn't mean they are Masonic or a part of the Masonic family. I have no doubt that there is cross-membership, but so what? Masons belong to groups that are not Masonic as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Fair response. I still stand by what I said, but I appreciate your justified position and respect what you are saying as an informed opinion.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Paranoid much?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
I can see the confusion but I fully believe every person in that video to be part of the conspiracy I'm talking about.

What, even Tom Jones? He's part of a secret conspiracy to control the world?

Come on, give me a break!

As for Adolf Hitler; you do know that he despised and ordered the disbandment of Freemasonry? You do know that, right? You know that thousands of Freemasons were murdered in concentration camps just for being Freemasons? And despite knowing this (you MUST know this, surely?) you STILL believe Hitler to be a Freemason?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

I want to join only if I can be known as grandmaster flash
edit on 29-12-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Right...and nobody will ever say you must be a Mason to be charitable. My only conclusion is that you made such a statement just to show how much we are unneeded. Frankly...I believe that

I was charitable prior to being initiated then finally raised to MM. I am charitable now. I will be charitable in the future. I joined because I wanted to learn something about me. Obviously I will not go into the ceremony itself, but at one point in one of the degrees, you are told that completion of said degrees is basically a fraction of a fraction of a percent of the work to be done. The ceremonies were sublime no doubt...but mostly what I received out of them is what I put in. I wanted to be given an oppurtunity to see people who've seen a bit more light than me and soak up some meaning of my own

and since I know ATS members love to pick out of context from time to time...let me say again

you do NOT need to be a Mason to learn things or learn who you are. Every person in this world who is interested in finding out about themselves or bettering themselves has their method for doing so. Masonry is only part of my method and the symbolism throughout the ceremonies has indeed shown me something. It was a bit of a spiritual awakening but yes I have awakened in so many other ways

I go to a therapist. I write for myself. I perform therapy ((which yes is for the client...but any therapist who says they don't learn about themselves while working with others is burnt out or lying))

I do a lot. Hiking, ride the horses, running

But this is part of who I am and you in no way have to be part of it to be charitable. Millions of people are charitable without even knowing what Masonry is...that ok...but it's no reason for others to tell us we are wrong for how we practice

see I've been trying to lurk more of the SS forum because as I said in another post, people like KSig and Aug and network know WAAAAAAAY more than I do about it. I am only a year in. It's taking time but I am patient

What I DO see though is scores of anti-Masons running around with really no evidence except "anectodotal" stuff that may or may not have happened

Yeah sorry the door swings both ways friends. If a Mason is capable of lying about what goes on behind the Tylers sword, then anti-Masons are equally capable of inventing anecdotes to support their agenda...are we really supposed to believe only Masons can lie?

But the thing really notice is how often people are told to just go to a lodge and talk, petition, whatever. I mean if you want to save the money I get it but allow me perhaps one question?

If it's so important to stop the Mason agenda or figure it out...why not join and see what's inside?

Know why? Because I think most know when they get there they will be sorely disappointed

my my...

edit on 29-12-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Cool. And then me, Network, Ksig, Mirthful Me and Fitzy can be the Furious Five.

Fun, baby.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

It's your prerogative to believe whatever you wish. Thinking that evil masons are controlling the world is quite a "played" conspiracy. You don't strike me as the (deep digger of information) so the next few sentences will be wasted.

Freemasonry isn't structured in such a way that anyone could "use" is for any purpose other than it's initial design.
As with the P2 lodge in Italy, once a lodge is found to not be adhering to masonic principals and edicts, it's charter can and will be revoked, making it no longer a masonic organization.

lazy conspiracy folks tend to point to masonry and call it evil since the will get lots of support from other lazy people. Investing a bit of time and effort will show how truthful that statement is.
Here is a good place for actual reaserchers to start.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Cool. And then me, Network, Ksig, Mirthful Me and Fitzy can be the Furious Five.

Fun, baby.
furious five...??? Furious five!?!
I think you mean: "Los Sinco De Mayo"...

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I'll bet that most Masons in the UK were members of the Cub Scouts. Does this make Cub Scout the problem Tech? You never know what two cub scouts may conspire in the privacy of a small knot instruction session, in-spite of the no doubt honourable Christian nature of most of the rest of them. Cub Scouts may just be the gateway society that leads to Masonic World Domination (tm)

They promise to serve the queen too - perhaps they collect African babies for her to eat,....and don't forget that many young boys love Star Wars which you conclusively proved to be deeply Satanic.

ETA: you've been ignoring my messages to you in another thread, so i will quote you here:

I'm not denying that there are good masons! But historically there have been some very bad ones. Please don't make me back this up man, it's late and if you are who I think you are, you have no problem doing a bit of research. I can't remember specifics but I know a few dictators have been masons, also a lot of high up intelligence agents, Judges, Police etc.

So i'll ask again:

Who do you think i am?

It's slanted, cowardly way to try to plant a germ about a member in other people's minds, a weak attempt to discredit me and paint me as a previously banned poster no doubt... which you have so far cravenly refused to respond to (inspite of many visits to this site by you since) inspite of earlier, friendlier invitations by me for you to clarify, and move on.

Show some balls and answer.

You can manage it.
edit on 30-12-2014 by skalla because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2014 by skalla because: added a line break

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ahhh, no Lodges in Poland.. or they are hidded well.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hi . I found this podcast that has some very good info on your subject .It might be worth while starting at the 30 min mark but the subject matter comes in a little later from a historian that looked into the Masons .In short they were the basic technology at the time to help the Empire . peacerevolution.podomatic.com... a reply to: TechUnique eta is a link to the lecture on vimo vimeo.com... A Vast Chain Extending Round the Whole Globe: Freemasonry and Empire

edit on 1-1-2015 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join