It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My quick video about Freemasons, "Freemasons control the world"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique
Actually there is only 3-degrees in Craft Masonry (the Blue Lodge) and the Master Mason is the highest degree in all of Freemasonry. The concordant/appendant bodies are not superior to the Master Mason degree, just supplementary or complementary to it. The Scottish Rite is really the only place where "33 degrees" is relevant, but there is much more to Freemasonry than just the Scottish Rite.

In the American system, there are the following bodies with the number of degrees (to the best of my memory):

- Royal Arch Masonry: 4-degrees and 1-chair degree
- Cryptic Masonry: 2-degrees, 1-optional degree and 1-chair degree
- Templar Masonry: 3-orders and 1-chair degree
- Holy Royal Arch Knights Templar Priest: 33-degrees
- Allied Masonic Degrees: ~15-degrees
- York Rite College: 1 order and 1 honorary order
- Red Cross of Constantine: 1-order, 2-appendant orders, and 2-chair degrees
- Knight Masons: 3-degrees
- Order of St. Thomas of Acon: 1-order
- SRICF: 9-grades
- The Operatives: 7-grades
- August Order of Light: 2-degrees
- Masonic Court of Athelstan:
- Knight of the York Cross of Honor: 1-order
- Royal Order of Scotland: 2-degrees

And I'm sure I'm missing some.
edit on 28-12-2014 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Freemasonry has no such endeavors.

Catholics are discouraged from joining Freemasonry and may lose the ability to take part in communion, but Freemasonry itself doesn't forbid Catholics from joining.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

You are bound to say all that you baby eater!!!.

Went and had a chat with one last week at my local lodge.
Jovial chap he was, salt of the earth even.
Gonna meet a few more in the pub under the lodge next week....why you may ask?.
Well having read lots from actual masons on ATS it appears to me it is just a bunch of guys doing a bit of good for the local community and having a piss up while doing it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What is the UK's view on immigrants in general?

Is there a checklist somewhere I can look at to see if I would fit in with the general public (even though I am pretty much a recluse except when it comes to my immediate circle of trusted friends)?

Besides my family, and the particular state I live in..

I am bored of America.

Or maybe I just want something different then what I've experienced my entire life.

If it helps I supposedly have "noble blood" from one side of the fam.

From the other side, who the hell knows.

Those who came before me weren't the best at keeping record..

Either have full English roots or English/German (given my last name which could be either).

Would my affinity for British comedy help at all?

I know it's one of those things people either get or think stupid.

Seriously though.. I wouldn't have the means or desire to move now.

It's more of an in the far off future thing.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
One of the better short series of vids on the subject comes from the fuel project .I don't agree with every point they make but they do give lots of info that seems to be consistent with other people that have research the subject .Free Masonry would seem to be 1 part of a 3 part system and would be linked to the 3 main pillars of society ,closley associated with the 3 city states of Vatican,London,And Washington .

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

That was pretty much my impression.

Tribal music + images of famous people shaking hands = Freemasons control the world.

I'm off to find as many images of the Chuckle Brothers shaking hands with people as I can, there's definitely a video to be made there.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Wow, what a convincing video, filled with such intellectual gems as:

They have been here for a long time now.

And:

These people, literally run the world.

And by 'these people' you included Lady Gaga and a bunch of dead people.

Keep raising that bar.

edit on 28-12-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because Eric Dubay drank it

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yea, we rule the world, control banking, control commerce, and have the unique ability to cause instant death just by thought.

We start out as everyday folks (as any man can join as long as he isn't a douche, isn't a criminal, and can afford the dues of about $100 a year) then that man is transformed by mystical means into a wealthy upper class ruler of a small country. ( They didn't like me, so instead of a country, I rule a small .25 acre lot in the country just down wind from some hog farms)

Oh, and I don't have any money, but I am sure that was just an oversight on the super high ranking masons. I'll bring that up at the next sacrifice meeting.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I think you are insulting ATS Mason members here...by acting like they aren't even here.

We have many.. wrong to tell them what they are or aren't.

Non-masons telling masons all about themselves without being one.

OK. ..next can we explain what being black, Jewish, white, atheist and women are?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
They are delicious.

a reply to: the2ofusr1
Thank you for these "enlightening" videos. The only enemies of Freemasonry are tyranny, ignorance, and fanaticism.

The Scottish narator is a fear-monger, religious zealot/militant and nothing more; the moron fully embraces ignorance and superstition. He attempts to take actual history of Freemasonry than applies his interpretations and inserts false information into it. If you listen to this guy you deserved to be misled.

Freemasonry does not worship or venerate Nimrod nor is their an oath or charge of Nimrod. The first Grand Master of our Craft is said to be King Solomon.

FYI, you have to be a man of some kind of faith to join Freemasonry. There are no atheists. The Era of Enlightenment is not about turning away from God either. Plus, wishing to be free from religious tyranny is not turning away from God, it's turning away from the oppression of one's fellow man. Nor is Freemasonry a religion or a substitute therefore.

The narrator attempts to portray us as deceiving our members and hiding things from our own Brothers which is just false. It also attempts to paint the same picture that some "low level" Masons are ignorant as to the true purpose of the organization. This, again, is false. This is often done as a pathetic attempt to discredit those who may come on sites like this and oppose the stupid lies being stated.

Like Nimrod, Lucifer is not a being we worship nor is it his eye that is fixed in our symbols. Nor do we worship any such gods in the "higher degrees." This guy is also attempting to take the modern structure of American Freemasonry and apply it to the 18th century which doesn't work. For one, the Scottish Rite didn't exist as it does today in Bavaria; it only used 25-degrees and it wasn't the "cup of tea" as it is today.

Doing actual research of the Illuminati, they sought to free people from tyrannical governments and religious oppression; nowhere do they wish to obliterate religions. There is far too much propaganda and accusations out there, but very little proof.

As for Robison and his "proof", he had joined a Lodge, but was inactive and did not go through those "higher degrees" so we can see inconsistencies of the narrator when he earlier asserted that one had to progress through these "higher degrees" to go into the secret cabal that had nefarious and devious agendas.

As for the "infiltration" of Freemasonry, it never happened. Most of the time, people point to the 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad as the point when Freemasonry was infiltrated, but that meeting resulted in the end of the Rite of Strict Observance and the rise of the Rectified Scottish Rite (or CBCS), which is still in existence today. The Illuminati was there and got a few converts, but most rejected their assertions. After this event though, Weishaupt and Knigge (2nd in command) would part, and Knigge would publish works against the Illuminati and Weishaupt, but nowhere does he corroborate half the crap this Scot has said.

You should also realize that the Illuminati is not considered a branch of Freemasonry. And while the video speaks of a great deal without it being real, a Mason cannot conceal the crimes of his Brothers, nor are you to lie to aid him. The Ronayne "Masonic" handbook was written by an anti-Mason. Nor do we put any harm to someone for revealing our secrets, they are put on trial and dealt with according to a penal law within the organization. Nor is praying in the name of Christ an offense worth of death.

Pike's "Morals & Dogma" does not reveal the secrets of the Craft. For one, it is only relevant to the American Scottish Rite and even then primarily in the Southern Jurisdiction of that Rite. The narrator does a good job of just repeating the same old crap and misquoting Pike. "Morals & Dogma" was never meant to be hidden like the narrator states. That is, again, him applying his own beliefs, opinions, and interpretations as if they are the fraternities policies. In different groups symbol meaning may change, but then symbols don't have any fixed or singular interpretation. Plus, Freemasonry is a progressive science taught in degrees and you they build upon each other for a stronger understanding. This guy clearly doesn't have a strong understanding and is nothing more than a sycophantic parrot who drones on repeating the same old crap.

a reply to: mysterioustranger
I'm just waiting for them to read something about my job and then they can come tell me how to do it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I had said I didn't agree with every point that the author said .I also can say I don't agree with what Masonry teaches since I was approached by 2 of them to join .The fact or the knowledge I had at the time was that they were a sort of secret society and I really didn't want to be part of any secret things .The vid's I posted is only a small part of a larger 78 vid series that is not a exhaustive examination of any of the many parts in the series . I think they contain small bit's to allow the viewer to decide for themselves and to possibly give hints as to what we might look for . When comparing the structure and layout of Vatican and Washington you can fine amazing similarities ,and if you want to go into the "All Roads Lead To Rome " thread on this site as well as the "All Roads Lead To Babylon " thread you can see that Many of the roads cross paths . What you make of it will be up to you . A good guide book might be the book of Jude in the bible because it deals with the powers ,past present and futures and how they may manifest themselves . a reply to: KSigMason

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Becoming a Freemason is the best and only way to know for sure. Everything else is a maybe.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It may be the best way to know for sure but it also may be the best way to not understand .My one experience tells me that what they say they are selling may no be what you might be buying into . Until a time comes when I feel a need to buy into what they are selling ,I will shop across the street . a reply to: network dude

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Are freemasons behind all the international banks or the BIS because its money that makes the world go around and last time i looked it was all ran by Zionists, mosty but not limited to jews and Israel.

freemasons are a spent force and the new kids in town have taken over in 1913

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I think you are insulting ATS Mason members here...by acting like they aren't even here.

I've known two masons and they seemed normal to me and one was just a poor old painter who spent his time working hard at painting houses.

No i am not showing you my tit so don't ask

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Good question because you have to dig into the history surrounding it with the end goal in mind .
a reply to: VirusGuard eta

edit on 28-12-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The OP's vid is full of fail. As pointed out, the video is full of bunk material. It is a magnum of minutia, nothing of substance. I almost wonder if it's a joke or some type of middle-school trolling?

I find it utterly hilarious how the Anti-Masonic crowd perpetually beats the same dead old horse ad-nauseam. The fact is; Masons as a whole are very good people, of all races & creeds, of every socio-economic background.

The simple solution is; If you're so curious about whats going on, join. I challenge you to find anything nefarious or evil after joining, you can't, you won't, there is nothing of that nature to be found. And once you come to that realization, get involved and help your fellow man & your community. Just leave your ego at the door. And don't go looking for recognition for the good works you do.

But for the love of god and all things holy, don't go around spreading lies just for kicks. It proves nothing. Until you join and have experienced it, you'll never know what is truth or what isn't.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LightCraft

I can help my fellow humans and community without paying dues to perform silly rituals.
I have thought about it, because I know that having a Mason sticker on my car can help get out of traffic tickets...but screw all that nonsense.
I am a member of a more organic good old boys club and there is no secrecy or oaths of allegiance involved...and it has no name.
My great grandfather was a high ranking Mason. I was not happy at all with the three old men with badges pinned all over their suits showing up and saying a bunch of hoogah-boogah at his funeral.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I know what you said. I was just giving my opinion as to the video.

Freemasonry isn't for everyone nor do we claim to be such.

a reply to: skunkape23
No one says you have to be a Mason (or pay dues) to be charitable.

I have yet to get out of a traffic ticket because I'm a Mason.

Do you find something wrong with taking an obligation or secrecy?

And at the funeral, they weren't saying "a bunch of hoogah-boogah." The funerary rites are a solemn ceremony and a way for the Brothers to say goodbye.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Aside from becoming part of the inner workings of the Govt and knowing for sure that they are corrupt ,we are left with the maybe as well . a reply to: network dude

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join