It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My quick video about Freemasons, "Freemasons control the world"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Some may see the title as an overreach, I however do not! I made this video as a sorta of crash course to freemasonry for the average Joe. Hopefully it will go viral.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

I think they're one of the various fronts used by the true powers that be. The public fallguys, the known names playing their part in public view. I think they'll be sacrificed when TSHTF (not the average, local Mason who meets at the local small town lodge with fellow citizens who try to help the community, but the big names).

They're not alone in this though, I think they're just one of many "public fronts". And they're misunderstood, that's another thing used against the public. If it looks secretive, exclusive and can bring a wealth of knowledge and money, it will attract conspiracies.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
hook up some of that dough freemason. I need to visit the world

Just a little. Come on TPTB. i know you can spare a dime or two.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I think they're one of the various fronts used by the true powers that be. The public fallguys, the known names playing their part in public view. I think they'll be sacrificed when TSHTF (not the average, local Mason who meets at the local small town lodge with fellow citizens who try to help the community, but the big names).

They're not alone in this though, I think they're just one of many "public fronts". And they're misunderstood, that's another thing used against the public. If it looks secretive, exclusive and can bring a wealth of knowledge and money, it will attract conspiracies.

Don't worry, I will get deeper as the videos progress

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I'm not much of a youtuber but I'll catch your next stuff

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme

I'm not much of a youtuber but I'll catch your next stuff

Awesome! Feel free to message me any video ideas or resources to add or whatever!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Are you insinuating that anyone who shakes hands with another person is a mason?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Are you insinuating that anyone who shakes hands with another person is a mason?

It's the grip.

The Grip

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I know a lot of people here are paranoid about the masons.
All I can add is that I know a few and they all seem to be decent people.
I have been tapped to join a lodge.
I told them I have no interest in secretive sausage fests.
There are people involved in law enforcement and industry involved.
I've read their literature.
I have written them off as not relevant to my interests.
Do I want to "Ride the Goat," or sit alone in peace and paint and compose music?
I choose the latter...it doesn't beg for membership fees.
As much as I've seen, they're not a bunch of boogey men trying to take over the world.
Just a dull party.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

That was really good.

Now make one 2 hours long.

S+F

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ah of course.

How could I not see that.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Most people don't get past the first 3 degrees. There are 33 degrees in total. Although I'm sure you know this, it's still something to consider. Compartmentalization would be massive once you get past those first 3 degrees I reckon.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I disagree that Freemasonry runs the world. Though I do agree that something is going on, and that many high level Freemasons are involved. Being a high level Freemason doesn't mean you are involved though. Two of my grandparents were Freemason. One of them was the 32nd degree. At his funeral two men from his lodge came and briefly spoke. Posthumously granting him the 33rd degree. While my great grandfather did indeed do some great things in his life, and worked in government (FBI under Hoover), there is nothing to suggest his involvement in any deep conspiracies. Unless you consider his encouragement to read, seek out knowledge, and be a free thinker, as "furthering the great work".

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Compartmentalization is key with these sorts of endeavors. By endeavors, I mean, world domination.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The master mason is the woman. Isnt the head of the illuminati supposed to be queen elizabeth? Cant watch the video at the moment, but Im looking forward to it.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Teeky because: add

edit on 28-12-2014 by Teeky because: add

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The Pope, as depicted in your video, is NOT a Freemason. Catholics are forbidden from Freemasonry by the church.
edit on 28-12-2014 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

The Pope, as depicted in your video, is NOT a Freemason. Catholics are forbidden from Freemasonry by the church.

Perhaps undercover.

Cloaked.

@WakeUpBeer -- Hoover I think was a Mason.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: windword

Perhaps undercover.

Cloaked.

@WakeUpBeer -- Hoover I think was a Mason.

I don't think catholic priests are banned from doing anything in reality.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Teeky
The master mason is the woman. Isnt the head the illuminati supposed to be queen elizabeth? Cant watch the video at the moment, but Im looking forward to it.

The Order of Women Freemasons

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:45 AM
link   
As to your video? You call Masons elitist? I say we strive for excellence, not elitism. As to wealthy? I made less than 10k last year.

The dollar bill or the Great Seal has nothing to do with Masonry in all actuality.

And you being from England, you keep showing images that depict some of the structure of American Freemasonry.

Your video showed a picture of what looked like Skull & Bones not Freemasons, and BO is not a Mason. Nor are the rest of the people shown shaking hands as far as I can tell; an awkward handshake does not a Mason make. And particularly the Nazis and Hitler were staunch anti-Masons.

Prince William is not a Mason as far as I know. I know Nixon wasn't.

So your video showed a bunch of non-Masons shaking hands with music in the background.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join