It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: spikeruk

Jawa Post reporting one body wearing white shirt, wearing life jacket.

Trying to find english sources.

Text from South China Morning Post

The Jawa Post reported that a body in a white T-shirt and orange life jacket had been identified, while Kompas TV quoted the co-pilot of a spotter aircraft as saying that floating objects resembled humans, suitcases and aircraft debris.

edit on 30-12-2014 by auroraaus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

viewer discretion is advised
www.nydailynews.com...

But either way, I presume the person has either
1) Removed their clothes themselves
2) The blast from an explosion has removed them
edit on 30-12-2014 by spikeruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: spikeruk

viewer discretion is advised
www.nydailynews.com...

But either way, I presume the person has either
1) Removed their clothes themselves
2) The blast from an explosion has removed them

If the body shown was a result of a blast. Would the shirt be white? The image is censored. As you pointed out. I didn't see the original.
And if this soul survived impact. Then the only other explanation
i would have is water survival training... navy or fishing..
You take off your jeans. Knot off the ankles of the pant legs. And force air into the pant legs by splashing the hip portion into the water. Twist off. And you have a personal flotation device.

Perhaps this person could not get a vest in time. Or was resting on the trip like that.
Don't know..

edit on 30-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Bodies found near site of AirAsia plane disappearance

I am seeing reports of more than 40 bodies in the water.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Would someone who is worried about life and death take off his clothes, instead of just unbuckling the seatbelt and swimming out of the plane as fast as he can? If a blast destroyed his clothes, then we should be finding floating bodies everywhere. Here's something very suspicious. The Indonesian government stopped searching in the very first night, citing darkness, then they took pictures of some very dubious items, which could have easily been planted, including that dead body, on that night. They have found a cargo door, a passenger door, and an oxygen tank, yet they've said that couldn't take pictures of them.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

The first 6 bodies retrieved didn't have life jackets on either..

I guess that could suggests some sort of mid air event and they didn't have time to put vests on.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: OptimusPrime12

Would someone who is worried about life and death take off his clothes, instead of just unbuckling the seatbelt and swimming out of the plane as fast as he can? If a blast destroyed his clothes, then we should be finding floating bodies everywhere. Here's something very suspicious. The Indonesian government stopped searching in the very first night, citing darkness, then they took pictures of some very dubious items, which could have easily been planted, including that dead body, on that night. They have found a cargo door, a passenger door, and an oxygen tank, yet they've said that couldn't take pictures of them.

Just as Bigburg has said, it may be part of a survival tip. I have learnt that personally during a swimming lesson for silver grade for swimming. As of the Indonesian government part, it seems suspicious to me too.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I guess that could suggests some sort of mid air event and they didn't have time to put vests on.

That is one point that caught my interest. No emergency transponder / mayday etc. It just dropped off the planet. I am wondering if the heavy storms caused structural failure to the extent of immediate disintegration.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnnoyingNipples

A person can remove their pants and tie the shoe opening into a knot on both legs. You can then rush the pants out of the water and over your head with the waist to the wind to capture air into the legs. The pants can then be used as a make shift flotation device. Wash, rinse, repeat until rescued or you find land / something more buoyant comes along.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

As pointed out by Zaphod58..
first being it broke up in mid air. Or.
Second a high G-impact. With the plane descending so fast in a storm.. turbulence and panic and maybe no lights on board. Would make it really hard to get a vest on and cling to a seat cushion.

Till that black box is recovered.
This sadly is just a recovery mission at this point now.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Huff Post - Vanished Plane Wreckage From AirAsia Flight QZ8501 Found

Wreckage from an AirAsia flight that went missing on its way to Singapore on Sunday was found on Tuesday in the Karimata Strait off the coast of Borneo, Indonesian rescue teams said.

Djoko Murjatmodjo, a senior official with Indonesia’s Transportation Ministry, said the debris was from the missing plane, The New York Times reported.

“We’ve confirmed the wreckage was from the body of the plane,” Murjatmodjo said.

According to The Associated Press, six bodies were originally spotted about 6 miles from Flight 8501's last communications with air-traffic control. Three of the bodies, which were intact and not wearing life jackets, were brought to an Indonesian navy ship, National Search and Rescue Director SB Supriyadi said.

Over the next several hours, at least 40 bodies were recovered, the navy told Reuters.

Debris, including what appeared to be suitcases and pieces from the aircraft, were also discovered floating in the Java Sea, members of search teams told the Indonesian news media:

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusPrime12

Darkness was not the only issue.
There was a huge storm.
The little resources they had just then were not adaptable to the conditions.

edit on 30-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Couldn't see much but it appeared dark underwear and short yellow socks
Poor lady.

I am reading some pretty distressing things on twitter regarding the positions of some bodies, of course, nothing verified by the media. I guess even if that was the case, it's heartbreaking enough

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   
There is obviously speculation of foul play and suggestions of the wreckage etc being planted there. There is certainly cause for suspicion due to the 'Malaysia again' factor and possible irregularities in the reporting, again, but casting specific accusations without proof is seldom worthwhile.

If the plane hit the water intact there should have been a distress signal and transponder ping when it hit the water, unless it broke apart in the air, which would explain the lack of clothes and life jackets on those found and lack of distress signal.

It asked to climb to FL380 and the ATC leaked screen shows FL363 and ascending though decreasing velocity, which suggests it was already struggling. It could have got to it's ceiling height and broke apart. The lack of communication from the devices made for such a purpose is obviously a concern that required looking into.

The water there is reportedly within diving range so if there were any large pieces of plane they should be able to detect them easier.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
At least now they can now locate the plane and black boxes. wonder how deep that part of the ocean is.?
edit on 30-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Hmmm..
Well.

In response to the other poster.. it's not that they could get pictures.. pics were taken.
It was they did not wish to upset the families..

The video of the families loosing it seeing the body in the water.. the mayor ordered the t.v. off right then.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Normally in a plane crash, when they say bodies, they're being sensitive. Depending on how the aircraft hit the ground, remains are frequently found...less than intact.

In this case they're lucky as it seems most of the bodies are intact.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
At least now they can now locate the plane and black boxes. wonder how deep that part of the ocean is.?

It was mentioned that a good part was spotted just under the water.. I think 35 to 45m deep at 105 miles off the coast of Borneo.
Back on page 38 I believe..

As far as where the black box is. I hope that's the spot.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

a reply to: learnatic

If true?

More actors eh?

And you call others sheep. Ha!

Here in my pot did I say that??

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Normally in a plane crash, when they say bodies, they're being sensitive. Depending on how the aircraft hit the ground, remains are frequently found...less than intact.

In this case they're lucky as it seems most of the bodies are intact.

Yeah I better go back and edit my post.. a bit graphic.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join