It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RyleeNator
Your a debunker so your goal in life is to prove people wrong Well ain't you a high achiever it must be people like you who bring the totally redickolous to this site the fact of the matter is 3 Malaysian planes have met a grisly end and there is no such thing as coincidence in the world of science now there is more than likely a conspiracy(an agreement between persons to deceive) a foot there is no doubt with my17 there is an agreement between people to deceive who actually brought it down and I reckon somebody somewhere knows what happened to mh 370 so there is more than likely another agreement between people to deceive on that one so the question is. Is this tragedy part of either of them conspiracy and the biggest question is why the hell would somebody like you be on a conspiracy site in the first place if not only to muddy the waters I find you "debunker s" normally just resort back to utter lies and say the people whom debunked the lies you spout are lyers so people like you bring nothing constructive to the table and should be ignored 18814230]StoutBroux[/post]

Typical 2014 ATS garbage, lol. Ad hominem, meandering soliloquy, and really nothing beyond "Yeah well if you don't want to deal with nonsense you should just leave." Sorry, I consider myself as open to any rational and intelligent theory as the next guy. The problem is that you see less and less of that and more and more garbage around here over the last couple of years...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

originally posted by: jaffo

Exactly. It's pretty much ruined this site. There's pretty much a race anymore just to be the first one to say "Something doesn't smell right." Like the pathetic Sony thread that can't make up its mind whether Sony did this to somehow magically make more money than they would have in the theaters or whether the government did it to...well, to do *something* anyway. People anymore are just playing the role around here, racing to be the first cool kid to say he doesn't believe the "official story." Again, it's sad and it waters down real thought and research with garbage and clutter.

I agree 100%. I am a debunker, but sometimes I truly believe something sounds fishy. If you don't play the conspiracy game though, sometimes your posts are ignored. It's like some don't want to play with you because you're not fanning the flames of conspiracy when there clearly is none. I usually try to avoid those threads altogether but sometimes I am just trying to offer logic, rather bluntly and that might be part of my problem.

The problem, my friend, is that "Deny Ignorance" no longer applies here on ATS anymore. As long as it is not "the official story," you can post ANY ignorant and completely unsupported gibberish around here anymore and then the burden somehow falls on EVERYONE ELSE to "disprove" whatever ridiculous and convoluted "theory" has been offered.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: C46driver

Ceiling is extended to 39,800 if the aircraft is equipped with modification 30748. Apparently the newer planes are equipped with it, so I'd venture to say that the mishap aircraft's ceiling is 39,800 since it's only 6 years old.

You are correct, max tire speed is measured with ground speed.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RyleeNator

Wow, what a mess.

Nothing about that post is worthy of ATS.

Happy New Year.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well now that we know the CEO sold half his stocks in the company days before the "accident", do you think the MSM will cover this side of the story? Before this came out, they were trying to make him look like the Asian Richard Bronson.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: justwanttofly

You're right, that's also what I thought. Still, I think it's at least "noteworthy". I mean there is no other plane on the radar showing this anomaly and here it happens more or less exactly when the planes cross paths. Maybe the radar mistook the crossing plane with QZ8501, meaning this anomaly COULD be an indication how the latter went down/ changed course etc... I'm not an aviation analyst, but it seems a bit eery to me.
edit on 29-12-2014 by analyst2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamJohnDoe
Well now that we know the CEO sold half his stocks in the company days before the "accident", do you think the MSM will cover this side of the story? Before this came out, they were trying to make him look like the Asian Richard Bronson.

Just asking: DO you have a source for that story? And I have to note that just because the sale went through yesterday does not mean that was when it was initiated. There could have been any number of reasons that the sale went through yesterday, none of which may have any relation to this plane going down. Also, don't you think anyone smart enough to have some grand conspiracy to either take your freedom or your money or whatever would probably have sold their stocks a bit more secretively as opposed to just dumping them all the day before this plane goes down? So no, I doubt "the MSM" is going to cover that angle...because one is like 99.99% certain to have absolutely nothing to do with the other. I mean sure anything is possible, but first let's see a source for the story and then let's try and find out WHEN the sale was set up and WHY it was set to occur before we say "ZOMG!!! MONEY!!! CLEARLY THERE'S A CONSPIRACY AFOOT!!!"

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I haven't read the entire thread, but a thunderstorm occurs in afternoon and evening's in subtropical regions. The sun was just rising at time of the disappearence.

How solid is the report of the pilot requesting avoiding a thunderstorm?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I haven't read the entire thread, but a thunderstorm occurs in afternoon and evening's in subtropical regions. The sun was just rising at time of the disappearence.

How solid is the report of the pilot requesting avoiding a thunderstorm?

Seems fairly solid. The communication has been released in full on several sites. The weather report confirms that, whenever they are "usually" to occur, the weather sucked where and when this plane went down. This one really does not seem like much of a mystery beyond the "what exactly happened to cause the crash itself" end of this. What I mean by that is that a plane flew into very bad weather, requested permission to change course specifically because of the weather, and then it went down. I'm not saying to close the case just yet, but if it walks like a duck...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

The weather radar for the time shows huge storm activity for the area at the time.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: IamJohnDoe

Tony Fernandez pretty much is the Asian Richard Branson. They both owned mediocre F1 teams and an airline and both have suspect business deals in their respective histories.

I doubt he had the ability to conjure up a thunderstorm or make ATC and the pilots conspire to fly into it. Let's wait and see what the facts are first.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

This is a weather image overlaid with the aircraft's flight path. It's pretty much a guarantee that they were trying to turn/climb to navigate through the storms.

While they usually occur during those times, intense weather systems can come through anytime if the conditions are right. I live somewhere that gets very bad storms during the afternoons and evenings and every once in a while we get a just as hellish storm come through at night.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: jaffo

Maybe "the new normal" for weather is major storms and major droughts at unusually times of the "the new normal"...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IamJohnDoe

Been doing some diligence here and trying to confirm the sale of stock as you posted. Not having any luck. Anybody else no anything at all about this? Some of the links (recent articles, of course) that I have perused...finding zero mention of the nefarious stock sale. Two of the articles are actually speaking in specific about the company's stock and they make no mention of any mass sale by the CEO. Although he did sell a bunch of hiis stock in A COMPLETELY UNRELATED ENTITY. Hmmm...that might just be why "the MSM" is not covering that particular story. A little Google and diligence goes a long way to denying ignorance. Just saying...

www.star-telegram.com...
www.ibtimes.com...
klse.i3investor.com...
klse.i3investor.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
www.infowars.com... A mysterious Chinese blogger claims to have predicted this flight would be targeted by a group called "black hand".

Like is usually the case with just about every prediction nothing was actually predicted.
A vague open ended warning was offered. It's like saying to someone that swims a lot "at some time in the future you are going to get wet".

This is how the urban legend of Bill Cooper predicting 9/11 developed. He never actually predicted 9/11 he just gave an open ended warning that conspiratorial types read as a prediction.

Already an ATS thread on it..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Actually, it turns out that he sold the stock in Tune Insurance a full week before the incident with this plane. Not that the site hosting the story is refraining in any way from baseless speculation, lol...

www.darkpolitricks.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I'm Glad you agree with me
And a happy New year to you
Remember Denie ignorancea reply to: Leonidas

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
On Tune Insurance stock-sales:

www.themalaysianinsider.com...
edit on 29-12-2014 by analyst2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: analyst2014

Which was done on the 22nd.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
So you have ignored the points in the post I replied to you and just spoke gibberish then tryed to bully me to to leave the site that about sums up a debunker thank you for showing your threw colours now if you don't mind stay on topic and try not to Obviously derail the thread like a good lada reply to: jaffo

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join