It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

When what was considered the middle class in India was suddenly able to afford to fly, there was a boom in their transportation industry. Unfortunately they were nowhere near ready. They were adding five or six airlines a week. They couldn't keep up, and it eventually came out that unqualified pilots were flying, maintenance wasn't being done right, if at all... They shut down almost as fast as they started up. But there are still a lot of those, or similar airlines flying.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Cheers buddy - very possible that being missing and requesting an 'unusual route' could indeed be weather related given the link you posted.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I'm thinking it was weather-related. The pilot asked for a different route because they were flying in the middle of a monsoon or some severe weather or something?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I hope they find the plane and everything is alright. I Flew with air asia a lot of times on my travels around south east asia, and Im pretty sure I did the same route 2 months ago, excellent airline.

link   
So does anyone know when it would be due to land in singapore? If in fact it has just lost communcations and is still flying.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Actually I think you miss interpreted my post ...It has nothing to do with waking up or smelling the roses...sir....The fact remains that in this day and age of technology plane crashes will still happen...but planes DO NOT disappear ....especially in the same general area....no..something else seriously sinister is a foot...or a unexplained phenomenon that has yet to be observed has run a muck..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Pistoche

It was famous before the Bermuda triangle which i actually live in

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: justwanttofly

I look at your name.. and say to myself.. no!
Thanks for your input too.

malbosa... thanks as well.

This right away does not look like a conspiracy.. just lack of good clean business practice then..
One was shot down..
The other just plane missing..

But this just might be cutting corners to save money..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Never know, but if it were true 911 would never have happened, or they would've been conveniently running a drill that day

I know things won't develop the second it crashes, it's impossible. But if this turns out to be another mystery in the long run I'll still be wary of official statements and I'll still blame terrorists or secret wormhole monsters.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AreUKiddingMe

They may have requested a descent due to turbulence.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

There was just a thread in the last few days (got 404'd, I think) that predicted a third missing plane this year. I wish I remember what it was, exactly.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: highfreq

They sure do. You think every plane out there reports its exact position all the time? Every plane that has ever crashed, unless it crashed right next to someone has been missing until the wreckage is found.
edit on 12/27/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:26 PM
link   
As this is still a developing story, I'm going to assume that the 'missing' designation is because they haven't precisely located a crash site yet, and as soon as they do (predictably in the very near future), it will no longer be 'missing'. However, if no crash site is located and it does, indeed, stay 'missing', I think anyone with half a brain should realize something's not right. One plane full of people unprecedently just vanishing? Could be some weird fluke/freak accident (though I don't believe that's the case). Two planes full of people vanishing into thin air, months apart? Well, I don't believe in coincidences like that.

In any case, thoughts and prayers to those onboard, their family, and friends....

link   
Lead story on CNN now...

www.cnn.com...

link   
There are a lot of planes in the air, a few of those are going to go down once in a while. It would suck to be on one or to have someone you care for on one of them when they crash though. I hope this didn't turn out to be a major tragedy.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Can't get a decent weather map running for the area.
Is this perhaps weather related?
Or bad business maintenance?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Unfortunately the more budget airlines , the reduced maintenance schedules , cost cutting , the more this is going to happen . All the mentioned might have no bearing on the fate of this plane but i am afraid it may do so in the future .

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Probably too early to tell. There was a weather map provided on the last page I think.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Planes do not disappear in this day and age.
That's the story...they do not disappear,they take off,they fly,they land and sometimes they crash but in this age it's impossible to just disappear.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join