It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I guess the answer is this, take with grain of salt:

The plane flew into severe lighting storm. The pilots asked permission to descend due severe turbulence. The pilots were not qualified enough and that plane crashed into sea while descending. The plane stayed pretty intact and is now in seafloor. No survivors, the plane is filled with water. It will most likely be found near where it disappeared, there are no strong sea currents in the area.

I doubt they flew somewhere else. The weather was really bad. I don't believe there was terrorism.

Though something is not right...

11:10 GMT:
Flight QZ5801 dispatch information has been made public. It shows the plane took off with 8,296 kg of fuel, substantially more than the planned consumption for the flight - 5211 kg.

edit on 28-12-2014 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Let's not turn this into a PX/ no PX social programing review..

However there may be something to the EMP idea.
How bad was that storm?

Observant ones have seen the current increase of electrical discharge in recent storms in the Australia/Asia region, perhaps they flew into a monster (hence to divert request)..

Looking at the weather map at the time of the event.. it's entirely plausible.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Are you referring to a blog post ... as proof of your assertion that planet X ...
is directly and implicitly ; involved in the disappearance of aircraft ?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

We have seen huge electrical storm activity here on the East coast !!

15yr old local body board rider killed by a lightening strike - just recently.

There have been a few ...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Thebel

Extra fuel in the event of needing to divert around a storm front perhaps?

And they ascended too, not descended, sounds like they tried to fly over the storm but failed as the storm reached over 50,000 feet.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Well I doubt that..the black box of the air France plane that was downed over the Atlantic concurred EMP was most likely the cause to those of that viewpoint,it is interesting how mh370 was never found as the black box would also indicate EMP, so I contend they left it be for that reason.

One wonders if 'they' will pretend to not know where it is again,or risk blowing open the can of worms about EMP,the risk of plane travel near/in certain areas (at certain times) and indeed Planet X.

This cannot be covered up for too long people won't buy it.a reply to: Soloprotocol

I am sorry my friend that is totally wrong about the Air France accident. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The article is a short 9 page read. Basically a design flaw in the side controller sticks which are used to manually fly the aircraft and having a new guy co-pilot who was afraid of weather and clouds (especially at night) all played their part in sitting up the accident. The final straw was when the pitot tubes iced over and they (the crew) started receiving erroneous readings..

Crew Resource and management was a big deal at our airlines. I actually participated in some of the flights that were used for the final report and study which started the whole concept.

I knew from experience even if you are capable of doing everything yourself (in a severe emergency) if you do not get your other crew members involved... when you really do need them they will either be frozen in fear or late to the party.

The other part of the article about automation is absolutely true. We have a generation of pilots who are great push button system monitors... but when it comes to basic stick and rudder they really have very little experience except in a simulator.

This was a terrible accident and as usual there was not one thing that lead to the aircraft crashing and loss of life.

www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The pilot asked to ascend not descend according to news channels, he was at 32000 and wanted to go upto 38, latest news coming in that Indonesian authorities tracked aircraft for 30 minutes after contact was lost with air traffic control.
edit on 28-12-2014 by alibhai because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
The search has been halted for the day due to increasing bad weather and it getting too dark

livenews.abc.net.au...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

We have a generation of pilots who are great push button system monitors... but when it comes to basic stick and rudder they really have very little experience except in a simulator.

This!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It was almost a given that he was wrong on that..

Hundreds of planes fly that airspace every day, yet planet x singled out just 1?

Sure!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I'm right in the "line" between Orange/Wollongong that our recent storms have been taking.. wild stuff.
Drove through a smaller cell xmas day out near penrith, fast and brutal.. seriously thought it was going to
hit a vehicle (striking on both sides of the northern road, sometimes at the same time)

The monsoons in Asia would be utterly brutal.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Don't these things have active GPS that can just track them anywhere? I may not understand all of the aspects of a plane... but GPS is tracked by satellites right? So in the event it should go down, shouldn't they still be able to pinpoint SOMETHING even if it crashed?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Yep - that gully shifts some real cold stuff up from the Snowies.

Worse in Blayney though - need coal fires there ! Lol !!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindShine
Don't these things have active GPS that can just track them anywhere? I may not understand all of the aspects of a plane... but GPS is tracked by satellites right? So in the event it should go down, shouldn't they still be able to pinpoint SOMETHING even if it crashed?

No!
The A320 family have GPS input to the Flight Management System, but that's for navigation not tracking.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

Ahh I see, I had assumed most major airliners had them only because whenever I fly to Thailand for the holidays, my mom is always tracking my flight online so she knows I make it there safe. So it depends on the type/model of the plane then?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRyder001
Three planes originating from this region get in an "accident" in less than one year.
Something isn't right about those events, too many things don't add up.

i only count two, what was the third?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I wondered about the other Malaysian missing flights recently. I also considered that the Christmas / New Year Time has seen a few 'incidents' during recent years.

For a fleeting moment my mind wandered to thoughts of it being a bit quiet on the Malaysia airline front. Dark forces cannot be ruled out from these 'coincidences'.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
Considering there is a global coverup..relying on pier reviews would be some what gullible dare I say..how about following the evidence and using common sense?

I am certainly not pontificating how dare you!! The purpose of Me posting here,as I have always done,is to spread awareness and hopefully save lives,as like I said,you will not get the truth from the establishments and the site I have provided has the best explanation/s backed up by data and facts.

a reply to: Timely

Always? You've been here a month. Speculation is speculation. You may feel qualified to damn all peer-review-based disciplines but think about a world where peer-review didn't exist. It leads to alchemy, superstition, and fear of the educated. History is full of cultures that feared enlightenment. They are all in the past for a reason.

Trying to spin a gut-feeling into reality is a fools errand.

It is very early in this developing story. Far too early for conclusions and conspiracies. There is no evidence whatsoever to tie this flight with MH370.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach
a reply to: Zaphod58

Thanks for your information but i highly doubt it.
The United States of America with the biggest black ops budget in the World and the best technology does not know on any given day where all the planes in the World are currently flying,what their G.P.S. location is?
It can put man on the Moon decades back but cannot find a missing airliner.

Those are unrelated technologies and the technology is not yet on all the fleets of the world airlines and likely wont be for the next 5-10 years.

Speculate all you want, but recognize it as that. Gut feelings or worldviews are not facts.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindShine
a reply to: Ivar_Karlsen

Ahh I see, I had assumed most major airliners had them only because whenever I fly to Thailand for the holidays, my mom is always tracking my flight online so she knows I make it there safe.

Online flight tracking like Flightradar 24 is done with a private network of receivers that use onboard mode s transponders for altitude/speed and position.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join