It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Missing Plane Air Asia

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:53 AM
Mind my english. I'm from Malaysia. Just to let you guys know that.. Airasia's main company are based in Malaysia. Airasia Indonesia are a subsidiary operated by the Indonesian company by MOU between the main company and the local company in Indonesia in using the branding 'Airasia'. Same if Airasia Philippines, operated by Philippines local company.

So, some powerful forces trying to test Malaysia again after MH370 and MH17?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:16 AM
a reply to: czariss

Thanks for the info.
Well, something odd is definitely going on. Since your from Malaysia what's your opinion? Something odd or something else?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:20 AM
EDIT, Already covered in this thread
edit on 28-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:29 AM
Australian military has ' over the horizon 'radar.

I would wage a dollar that surrounding nations could contribute in a similar fashion.

To "Triangulate" .

This tech, coupled with satellite data - checked against flight paths and possible deviations and outcomes ...

We as an Earth based peoples, need to start collaborating ... for the better good.

Hope these guys did not take a pass on the same optional transponder as their Malaysian counterparts.

ED: Not sure of it being a transponder as such. More of a "status" ping to satellite ?

Zap ...
edit on 28-12-2014 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:29 AM

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: TrueBrit

Just think, if everyone on that plane was chipped?

You First.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:43 AM
a reply to: opethPA

Same place, same situation? This is just too much to handle!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:00 AM
a reply to: combatmaster

Well wait until it is/isnt found. Too soon to be a modern day bermuda Triangle event.

But my brain hurts why/how that first Malaysion aircraft has still dissapeared...its just surely not possible.

I tell you this, if I didnt drink to stifle my expanded mind, a completely missing aircraft in modern times would completely send me mental. If you make it two, my new years resoloution to give up drinking is already fooked!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:01 AM
a reply to: czariss

They may be Malaysia based but as far as I'm aware AirAsia have nothing to do with Maylasian airlines.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:10 AM
I am sorry for the (seeming) loss of life,thoughts go out to those and their loved ones.The outlook seems inevitable given that it should have run out of fuel by now.

I see people are still bewildered as to why this has happened again and in the same region?

The answer is that this region attracts particles and subsequent EMP pulse/flux from the charged debris field of Planet X,as it is near shallow sea and exposed crust,and when the unwitting plane passes through this electrics are fried/complete shutdown!! Also no distress call was made (again) indicating how abruptly this occurred.

I said this will happen again (last time) and now I say yet again,this will continue to happen only increasing in frequency and locale.

edit on 28-12-2014 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:14 AM
a reply to: EndOfDays77
My guess would be the Black box will say otherwise.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:18 AM

Was looking legit from your standpoint - until now.

We are really going to need to see peer reviews on that call,

meanwhile;more sources and info would be great!

Don't see as how this is the time for this type of pontificating.

Thoughts with loved ones ...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:22 AM
Well I doubt that..the black box of the air France plane that was downed over the Atlantic concurred EMP was most likely the cause to those of that viewpoint,it is interesting how mh370 was never found as the black box would also indicate EMP, so I contend they left it be for that reason.

One wonders if 'they' will pretend to not know where it is again,or risk blowing open the can of worms about EMP,the risk of plane travel near/in certain areas (at certain times) and indeed Planet X.

This cannot be covered up for too long people won't buy it.a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:26 AM
Not again...

Wondering if there are some significant symbols on the plane like the Trident on Malaysia Airlines

Sucks for family&friends :/
edit on 28-12-2014 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:31 AM
Considering there is a global coverup..relying on pier reviews would be some what gullible dare I about following the evidence and using common sense?

I am certainly not pontificating how dare you!! The purpose of Me posting here,as I have always done,is to spread awareness and hopefully save lives,as like I said,you will not get the truth from the establishments and the site I have provided has the best explanation/s backed up by data and facts.

a reply to: Timely

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:33 AM
a reply to: opethPA

How strange that its another Malaysian company., this airline is its Indonesian subsidiary, they wear the same livery and name but codes etc. are different.

The exact above comment was deleted from David Ike conspiracy theory site board for fanning conspiracies, WOW! that lousy place discussing all kinds of filth, suddenly goes all moralistic out of concern for victims relatives and friends, like they are dumb and arent thinking along those lines already, more so Asians tend to prefer conspiracies over hard facts. So I quit there and have moved here, didnt post much in it anyways.

Ok, ten hours later no pings nor debris, lets see where this goes, hope nothing suspicious is going on.

edit on 28-12-2014 by alibhai because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:33 AM

a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:34 AM

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: DuckforcoveR

Every flight that crashes is "Missing". Until wreckage is found they're never certain exactly where it went down. Over water flights spend a lot of time outside radar coverage so finding them is that much more difficult.

I think the chances are this will be a plane crash and the wreckage will be found, unlike the Malaysia airlines flight.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:37 AM
Three planes originating from this region get in an "accident" in less than one year.
Something isn't right about those events, too many things don't add up.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:38 AM
No distress call, bad weather, area well covered by radar.

There were 155 passengers on board, the company said in a statement:

138 adults, 16 children and one infant
Two pilots and five cabin crew were also on board
Most on board were Indonesian
Several were from other countries, including a UK national, one French person, a Malaysian, a Singaporean and three South Koreans [BBC News]

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:40 AM

Good point.

How about this for left field.
What if it is some 'newer tech' which is at yet in the - not sure, let's see - phase ?

Weirder stuff has preceded ...

Other stuff has ended up in the - " Ohhh ! no." basket.

We will be drip fed big words from "Industry Experts" so as to sate the massive sudden interest in the mass loss of lives.
It will get massive coverage with little insight.

I really hope this will play out to a much happier if not resolute conclusion - double quick !!

Again my thoughts for all concerned ...

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>