It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus; an Essene (Paul interpreted blasphomy) would not be known as Christians; instead Gnostics

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

a very giving and loving people; they welcomed this race to protect NOT ENSLAVE

Neither Egyptian or Hebrew is a race, they are ethnic groups.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
doppleganger post never to be read by human occulars
edit on 31-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
originally posted by: veteranhumanbeing
originally posted by: NOTurTypical

VHB:a very giving and loving people; they welcomed this race to protect NOT ENSLAVE

NOTurTypical: Neither Egyptian or Hebrew is a race, they are ethnic groups.

Don't tell me this you mean NOT of the same origin (same God); but both of a similar/identical semitic tribe grouping right along with their unfriendly Arabic neighbors adding another 3rd dimension to the fray; (all/each committing the same crime OF HATRED against each other). Brothers embracing themselves in stupidity.
edit on 31-12-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I have no idea what kind of nonsense you are trying to peddle here. There are only 4 races of human, Australoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Caucasoid.

Egyptian and Jew are ethnic groups, not races of human.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I have no idea what kind of nonsense you are trying to peddle here. There are only 4 races of human, Australoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, and Caucasoid.Egyptian and Jew are ethnic groups, not races of human.

Nonsense Peddling? NOOOO/NEVER (I can do it at will). So; as far as 'ethnicities' go; are NOT A RACE of human beings. Someone FINALLY had to say/define that distinction!! What do you suppose they are; primitives, outlandish meat sacks wearing multi colored clothes existing in different regions. Four Races, described as being corn (by the native American culture) Sienna browns, raw and burnt umbers, thalo green, ultramarine and cobalt blue, zinc white, cadmium reds/yellows. My personal favorite ethnic group are the 'polka dots' (choice musical instrument the Accordian). I guess I am a 'Caucasoid' if that helps any sort of determination/study happening here (me as a specimen).
edit on 1-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Someone FINALLY had to say/define that distinction!!

I can't answer that man, I'm not an expert in the history of anthropology.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Someone FINALLY had to say/define that distinction!!

I can't answer that man, I'm not an expert in the history of anthropology.

You have a great imagination (I will tell you) never heard of the australoid before (must be a caucazoid New Zealander/Australian Aboriginal mix) throw in a few criminals sent into exile (boy did that ever backfire, for this nation; are now mavericks of innovation and strength of will) as the result of expatriation from the U.K. two centuries ago. There are just the four colors or types corn describes in its unique characteristics; red, yellow, bluegreen and white. Cannot guess the blue's true meaning; certainly not 'bluebloods'.
edit on 2-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

you are ten levels deep in a 7 level pool.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

you are ten levels deep in a 7 level pool.

Never fell into the Chicago River without a life vest (I never flailed for help/rescue because I stayed out of the party boat tourists wake); although lived on Lake Street across from the Marina Tower CORN COBS to the right; Merchandise Mart to the left between LaSalle and Wells; miraculously escaped all cameras rolling. (Howard Hats, the Green Grocer and the triple X vid store still in the vicinity, corner of Lake St. and LaSalle) Wabash Ave, The Excaliber (UK Pub fakery) near my school at Michigan and Adams; at Lake or Randolph and Wabash was the R and R, a cowboy/country western bar underneath the street (no reason to be there but existed). Kept my sanity as were my cartoon base false reality as opposed to the real world having to experience in real time fashion. Places such as these provide respite. Just like another something on a grander scale should provide respite for the stranded human beings left here to defend themselves; no where to run FOR THEIR LIVES (well spiritually there is always a questionable book of DOGMA available).

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

This is retarded.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

This is retarded.

What is? Your gracious and good sharing/opinion that lacks definition?

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Retarded- characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Retarded- characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc.

That's a big call...

A99

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: akushla99

And yet appropiate!

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

And yet appropiate!

Presumably because it is not understood - that is where the 'appropriateness' has any relevance...and your response to its relevance tells its own story.

(apologies to VHB - for the derailment)

HNY

Å99

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Jesus was a Gnostic in meaning that a Nazorean sect of the Essenes was a mystery school, it was a secret religion or secrect cult if you will, but I hesitate to call the most holy men the world has witnessed to a cult, but it was somewhat like that. That is why it wasn't so easy to just 'give' all of the teachings to the world. These teachings were guarded Extremely closely and if a person told anybody what they had learned in the sect of the Essenes or another sect within them they could be killed, and would be banished from the sect.

I have jumped from a Pharisee to a Zealot to an Essene back to a Zealot, but I think the evidence leads to history being that Jesus was a Nazarene.

You have to put all of the teachings into a basket and compare them with the Dead Sea Scrolls and also with what the ancient historians wrote, it is only then one can learn where the teachings came from, and where Jesus came from, but it is still possible Jesus was a myth, history is very unclear and there are many many scholars and authors in disagreement.

I am writing a post now in the conspiracies to religion board, it goes over some interesting factual evidence of the early church, the Nazoreans, and Ebionites. I welcome anybody to refute my findings.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I've wondered myself, I do think Australoid is native aboriginal. The Caucasians from the exile would fall in the Caucasoid race.

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
originally posted by: akushla99]originally posted by: randyvs

randyvs: Retarded- characterized by a slowness or limitation in intellectual understanding and awareness, emotional development, academic progress, etc.

akushla99: That's a big call...
A99

Randy views may have to spend an eternity in "my Jail" for that remark (and I am very inventive full of funsterisms and hijinks).
edit on 3-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
originally posted by: akushla99

Randy Views this that and thoseother things: And yet appropiate!

akushla99: Presumably because it is not understood - that is where the 'appropriateness' has any relevance...and your response to its relevance tells its own story.
(apologies to VHB - for the derailment)
HNY

Å99

No apology needed. I welcome derailings because I can take that train into the abyss oblivion. Appropriateness as a word doesn't exist in my vocabulary; sounds kind of like an unhappy old lady; or a school marmish (knuckle thumper/by way of wooden ruler).

edit on 3-1-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: greyer

Jesus was a Gnostic in meaning that a Nazorean sect of the Essenes was a mystery school, it was a secret religion or secrect cult if you will, but I hesitate to call the most holy men the world has witnessed to a cult, but it was somewhat like that. That is why it wasn't so easy to just 'give' all of the teachings to the world. These teachings were guarded Extremely closely and if a person told anybody what they had learned in the sect of the Essenes or another sect within them they could be killed, and would be banished from the sect.

I have jumped from a Pharisee to a Zealot to an Essene back to a Zealot, but I think the evidence leads to history being that Jesus was a Nazarene.

You have to put all of the teachings into a basket and compare them with the Dead Sea Scrolls and also with what the ancient historians wrote, it is only then one can learn where the teachings came from, and where Jesus came from, but it is still possible Jesus was a myth, history is very unclear and there are many many scholars and authors in disagreement.

I am writing a post now in the conspiracies to religion board, it goes over some interesting factual evidence of the early church, the Nazoreans, and Ebionites. I welcome anybody to refute my findings.

Welcome to my world. Yes I agree; it is only when one puts all the dots together will any of it make sense. Its not easy and a noble quest GREYER. Jesus was a Nazarene and so being an (Essene) gnostic was a student/embracer of the Mystery Schools (NOT A CULT AT ALL). Thank you for your reply and look forward to more commentary.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join