It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Urgent message for all British people!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Immigration and the EU is what's on the mind of the average short-sighted English voter. It's all we hear about. For that reason, I can see him being voted in, mistake or not. The only good to come from this, I believe, is further proof that our political system is being played from all sides by the same shadow group. As per the norm.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Thank you all for a really good laugh, there is really no one else like the English/British/Scots/Welsh/Irish for keeping an augment going into the realms of fantasy.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I really need to know u kips stance on TTIP as this is the most important issue facing the country right now

The Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership is a series of trade negotiations being carried out mostly in secret between the EU and US. As a bi-lateral trade agreement, TTIP is about reducing the regulatory barriers to trade for big business, things like food safety law, environmental legislation, banking regulations and the sovereign powers of individual nations. It is, as John Hilary, Executive Director of campaign group War on Want, said: “An assault on European and US societies by transnational corporations.”
www.independent.co.uk...
TTIP

edit on 28-12-2014 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
By English/British/Scots/Welsh/Irish you mean who? I would guess no-one really. Just someone... Over there?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Please don't vote for UKIP!

Unless you're a Tory , then please do vote for Ukip.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
A thankfully insightful comment, unfortunately the average joe cannot see past their noses (or the spoon fed 'politics' they get from MSM) to realise the appalling policies of the likes of UKIP and how potentially destructive their 'just leave the EU' stance is.

Immigration is an issue, certain policies from the EU are an issue, but the 'solutions' given from the likes of UKIP aren't solutions at all.

It is all too obvious that a 'shadow group' is behind the farce that is UK politics, they obviously are not intent on giving any real democracy and hence operating from selfish point of view.

The more people wake up to it and demand real choice the better

originally posted by: SlowNail
Immigration and the EU is what's on the mind of the average short-sighted English voter. It's all we hear about. For that reason, I can see him being voted in, mistake or not. The only good to come from this, I believe, is further proof that our political system is being played from all sides by the same shadow group. As per the norm.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

A thankfully insightful comment, unfortunately the average joe cannot see past their noses

TBH it doesn't matter what the average Joe does the best Ukip can hope for is a minority partner in a coalition government and frankly even that is fanciful.
The main parties are playing up the Ukip threat as a scare tactic to get out their own vote on the day , to me Ukip are just an amusing side show that's brightened up what otherwise would of been just another boring General Election.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It is sort of amusing in it's Punch and Judy style ridiculousness, but for the bigger picture, it is like being offered a joker card for the serious matter of national governance.

There are some very clever people in the UK, some great minds with credible ethics but 'whoever / whatever 'organisation' is allowing these far from credible self serving idiots and putting them forward as 'leadership' candidates instead is obviously pranking the nation,''here you go, have a pantomime character that you wouldn't trust to run a tea shop let alone a nation'', the likes of Salmond, Farage, Miliband, seriously need to leave politics, now.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I'm not too worried about UKIP just yet, though I totally understand why some people are gonna give them the vote.

The scariest thing I can see is another 5 years of the tories, God help us!!! they belong in the dark ages, this country will never move forward with that disgusting party in charge, and the alternative (Labour) are only slightly more appealing, best of a bad bunch as they say.
edit on vamSunday32am1231 by valiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Am voting UKIP and will Never Vote for the other two parties and to the person that said he is a freemason well I think you must be some sort of conspiracy nutcase

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

You are close to learning the truth, but learn the reality, learn our love.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LuxyLee

So what is the truth...what you say it is??
Why do I need you to teach me reality and learn your love?
Issues much?

I highly doubt you could walk 50 feet in my shoes without pooping yourself and if we were in a dark alley you would simply just run.

Explain to me why we should listen to you?

edit on 28-12-2014 by accuroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

First off...I am not british but dutch which means it does concern me too. This Farage person Always gave me the impression he is a peoples politician (if there is such a thing). When he talks in the european parlement he gives the impression to be all for justice and keeps his eye on the ball.

His behaviour is not restricted by tradition which makes him a popular and controversial politician. But if it is true he is a freemason his growth in politics has become questionable to me. These freemasons play the long term game and do Always have a plan B. It will not surprise me he is a puppet in case the population has enough of the politicians which are ruling today. This way they will always have control.. just like mobama was planted long before there was a cry for him.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Nigel Farage and many other people know that immigrants force down wages and that they are allowed to jump queues when it comes to public housing and medical care.

The field is full, grass all eaten.

He also knows that the EU is a pipe dream thats going wrong regardless of where his parents came from.

Hell so many immigrants are being allowed in to server as slaves that the exsisting imigrant slaves are feeling the pain and its high time we looked after our own who cannot even afford to buy a home before any more immigrants are let in to inflate corporate profits.

freemasons ? Yeah sure he is because you can tell by the way he walks right

edit on 28-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Immigration and the EU is what's on the mind of the average short-sighted English voter

Anyone that thinks that mass immigration is good for wages, house prices people can afford or their kid future needs to invest in a new brain and to go back to voting Labour who only stuffs them at every turn.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Save the queen, that poor old woman has done so much for the country since she's been in service. She has helped out everyone with money this year by giving, saved animals, saved money for future for the people, Looked into the car crash of dianna, saved money for the african relief programs,put money into the arab futures program and helped average folk with hardships. This poor old woman has gave way to much for her people, i don't know how she does it all.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

those same buisnesses supply YOU with jobs to pay all your bills you ALL collect constantly. You are use less eaters and gobble up all the materials and pollute the environment of every good citizen who supplies YOU with work. Save the queen.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Listen to the wind of change my brothers, it is at hand.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: accuroman

You have to do the work to learn the truth in full, but we do it all for you, you will learn we do it for the good of everyone.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Some Brits are gullible enough to swallow his tripe...

Well some people are gullible enough to vote labour again.

And Torys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join