It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chupakabra or drunk aliens? Mexico barley field boasts new mysterious crop patterns

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
rt.com...

I'm going for the drunk aliens. Probably the worst crop phenomenon I've ever seen.

Hundreds of people have flocked to the Mexican municipality of Texcoco, attracted by a curious phenomenon of crop circles that appeared on Christmas Eve. The mystery of a seven-hectare pattern hasn’t been solved yet.

In a cloudy and rainy sky, residents of the municipality 25 km northeast of Mexico City reportedly saw bright lights on Thursday night. According to local media, the next morning they were surprised to see strange patterns in a local barley field.

edit on 27/12/14 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

From your link:

In a cloudy and rainy sky, residents of the municipality 25 km northeast of Mexico City reportedly saw bright lights on Thursday night. According to local media, the next morning they were surprised to see strange patterns in a local barley field.

Hypothesis: the sky was cloudy and rainy. Perhaps the flashes were lightning from the storm. And following on that line of thought, perhaps the random patches on the ground is simple crop damage from the storm.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

F.A.O. Mexican Crop Circle Makers

Course's will be available Spring 2015 in Wiltshire England for those who would like to make genuine crop circles.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Don't know where they got the idea that the mythical bloodsucking Chupacabra has decided to start making terrible crop formations whatever the hell that is...

RT... That's a new low for any news outlet.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Looks like a swarm of insects or a bunch of birds went after it. If not someone just failed their Crop Circle Making 101 class.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

That's what the aliens get for outsourcing.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What the hell, I dont even... that is not a crop circle, more like a crap circle.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
If this is a message from ET, it's probably "Stay away from the Mezcal!".

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Crap Circle did you say.?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I wonder if hundreds of people walking around in a field could make patterns similar to that, or make a crop circle look like it was trampled to hell. You know, what the heck, it was probably a reptilian lizard alien initiation ritual that spilled into a field. Some poor scaly bugger most likely got whooped pretty good.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Um. Looks like wind damage to me? That or tipsy joyriding aliens... Shoot, let's just go with aliens. Yeah. That's the ticket!! Drawing...neural nets...yeah...

Lol!

Peace,
AB

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The message is clear: Pedro "Anda pa ya tio"...Marcos " que...?"...Pedro " que pa ya carajo que si no nos pillaran y...bleurgh"...Marcos "Oye...ummm...vale, me voy para alla a ver". Followed by projectile vomiting, fortunately outside the area of the circle.

Do I need to translate?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Odd.. These two are pictures of the same event. The "drunk aliens" which made those formations also created this. It's the second half of the field. They never show it in the video from the OP, and when I tried to find more about this, it's very hard to. Only a few videos are available in Mexican Spanish.

It's a map of our solar system it looks like, with a strange wave coming from the sun to the 3rd planet, I at least assume that's what it's supposed to be. Looks to be a hollow sun too.
Why would the article say "drunk aliens" and then not give whole image?

www.segnidalcielo.it...

i.ytimg.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RodNasty

Ooooo I saw a circle!!!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I have a third option for you, it's pretty wacky but I feel it needs to be presented...wind.

Yup wind.

thesalmonfarm.org...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 27/12/14 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
rt.com...

I'm going for the drunk aliens. Probably the worst crop phenomenon I've ever seen.

Hundreds of people have flocked to the Mexican municipality of Texcoco, attracted by a curious phenomenon of crop circles that appeared on Christmas Eve. The mystery of a seven-hectare pattern hasn’t been solved yet.

Drunk aliens! That is just too funny. I couldn't stop laughing after seeing the images.

Okay. So maybe it is an alien Rorschach test.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

I have a third option for you, it's pretty wacky but I feel it needs to be presented...wind.

Yup wind.

Ah! What's this? Take your perfectly logical explanation elsewhere. Some of us want to believe in drunk aliens

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent Maybe Santa was having a bit to much Christmas cheer. It goes along the lines of drunk aliens.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Casandra

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Yup wind.

Ah! What's this? Take your perfectly logical explanation elsewhere. Some of us want to believe in drunk aliens

More likely the kid took the ship without permission. Upset with his parents or just wanted to impress their friends or a mate.

They can't hang around us humans all these years without at least some of our bad habits rubbing off on them. And I am sure their big brains are more sensitive to those brainwashing frequencies we are being bombarded with 24/7.

Probably just a little Earthly exposure, overdose.

new topics

top topics

join