It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Years .. Alien Invasion .. Doomsday Bash .. or starting 2015 with a bang ..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yes. I'm willing to bet that guy couldn't hack his way out of a wet paper bag. He could barely spell.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Why would a Russian scientist refer to living in Europe now?

Am I too many beers in to think that Russia is not on the continent of Europe?

Really I am starting to doubt myself now.

a reply to: CranialSponge

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I wish the mods would have left it play out a bit longer.
The standard Bernie gets confronted with questions that he can't answer to the point of frustration... then comes the knock at the door and Bernie gets 'offed' by TPTB in mid-post, still managing to hit enter.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Off for a bit .. getting glared at from the mamasan that runs the club .. closing time .. between the way mamasan holding that broom and couple the girls tugging my arm time to head back to the hotel for a bit .. will return later on so enjoy.. have fun and keep the party going ..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not actually convinced it is Bernie. I wish the mods would have just moved the thread rather than closing it. I was looking forward to hearing OPs explanations or lack thereof.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

No doubt pal.

I was enthralled by today's thread, even if I did think it was a pile of s#...

Sometimes the Mods take things too serious...
At the same time I do respect that they & the owners do wish for this site to be taken seriously, I'd still be willing to entertain a bit of entertainment.

I guess it's a bit of a catch 22, in the sense that the Mods & owners must surely find the responses entertaining, I spent the entire read of page 1&2 with a smile on my face.
I suppose credibility takes precedent in such situations.

In addition to you OP...
I think I'll be buying a large bottle of Berry Ciroc Vodka for New Years

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I'm not actually convinced it is Bernie. I wish the mods would have just moved the thread rather than closing it. I was looking forward to hearing OPs explanations or lack thereof.

Agreed.
There have been multiple new members that were so 'Bernie'- like, that I refer to them as a Bernie.
I wish they could have just thrown it in the hoax bin so we could play some more, but when they look at the IP address and see that it is someone that they have dealt with before, I suppose they have no alternative.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I friended the account before the intro thread went 404 its still active and as of about a minute and a half ago, online. So no ban yet... apparently.

nachal

edit on Cpm2Saturday2520141331Sat, 27 Dec 2014 14:25:13 -06002014 by CagliostroTheGreat because: url

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

I friended the account before the intro thread went 404 its still active and as of about a minute and a half ago, online. So no ban yet... apparently.

nachal

Maybe we will get a proper intro thread from the member later.
Or
Maybe the mods are waiting for the member to provide some proof of what was posted in the original thread.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Sauron asked the OP to u2u him. Whether that happened or not I don't know.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
Poor Bernie gave himself away when he referred to the alien invasion time as a US time of 1pm.

If it really were a Russian scientist living somewhere in Europe, he/she would have given the standard GMT timezone.

Pfft.

Those zany Prozac-induced Americans... they give themselves away every time.

It's kinda hard for Bernard to pull off a good hoax any more. There are too many of us that recognize his style. Plus, when we call him out, sometimes he writes on our wall, or foes us. This time though, he actually friended me. I was surprised. Lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You'd think the guy would've perfected his 'art' down to a science by now... but apparently not.

One can't pretend to be Russian and make it believable when one continues to speak in American-biased references.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Ahhhh! I missed Bernard's return!? Dang it! That last one was about the angels landing in his yard I think? great stuff! lol

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Expat888
Yep.. thats first time seen a triple hit on a thread ..

I had to do a screen capture I was so amazed! Lmao!

Ahhhahaha! Can you post that here? Is it allowed? I'd love to see it haha!

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
Ahhhh! I missed Bernard's return!? Dang it! That last one was about the angels landing in his yard I think? great stuff! lol

originally posted by: Bigburgh

originally posted by: Expat888
Yep.. thats first time seen a triple hit on a thread ..

I had to do a screen capture I was so amazed! Lmao!

Ahhhahaha! Can you post that here? Is it allowed? I'd love to see it haha!

Yep.. this time it was to be an alien invasion on news years .. one thing about bernie .. never a dull moment when he appears ..

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Why would a Russian scientist refer to living in Europe now?

Am I too many beers in to think that Russia is not on the continent of Europe?

Really I am starting to doubt myself now.

a reply to: CranialSponge

It depends on whether you are in the Stein or the Stain timeline.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23
I like to think that everyone lives in their own little stain bubbles.
Team Stein all da way baby

I for one however, would not enjoy an alium invasion on New Year's.

Just started a new job. I'm washing trucks, but it's like 3 kilometers from where I live or 1.6 miles for you non-metric hosers.

The coworkers there are all funny, chill, dudes and dudettes. It's like the perfect job for me (mostly) and it's inside

It would upset me very much to have something take this away from me.
You wouldn't like me when I become upset.

I don't even care if it would mean getting shot by a laser. I would go up to the first alien I saw and punch it in it's alien face.

edit on 30-12-2014 by thisguy27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: thisguy27

I would totally go all Mumsy with my hair in rollers and brandish my rolling pin at them. Fascist aliens ruining everything :S

I have 40 mins left until the new year, this year my son is wide awake and ready to watch the fireworks.

Meanwhile, practising the art of admonishing our alien visitors by pew pew pew in TF2.

Happy New Years buddies xoxoxoxo

And May Kevin Rudd Reign Supreme.

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Were safe from invasion then .. everyone knows once the rolling pin comes out the best thing to do is leg it to safety ...

Hope you and your son enjoy the fireworks and have a great 2015 ..

Bouncing between pubs at moment celebrating ..

Happy New Year everyone ..

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

It's my sacred duty to Motherhood of course

Sydney fireworks (on telly) were lovely, as usual. Stay safe and party on

posted on Dec, 31 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder about the 404d thread in question. It appeared to be a role playing thread one might find on g lp. But yet, in light of current events in Jerusalem and major distractions such as plane crashes and civil unrest all across the US something tells me the "Russian Scientist" may be on to something.

I'm sure everyone remembers the 2011 Dome of the Rock UFO. Whether it was a hoax (likely), blue beam or ET, it happened all the same, and it garnered world attention essentially setting the stage for a future event.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join