It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Years .. Alien Invasion .. Doomsday Bash .. or starting 2015 with a bang ..

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Figured since we just got warned of earths impending doom by everyones favorite loony bernie .. and it being close to the new year .. we should have a party to celebrate our impending doom .. erm the new year .. o.k .. I admit just bored and looking for a valid excuse to drink more ..

So drop in .. grab a drink .. and have fun ..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Expat888

I love how you subliminally restarted that UFO invasion thread that got shut down by three mods at once.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

All I want to know is.
Is this Burnie Burns?
Of Rooster Teeth?
New movie Lazer Team?
And Bernie Australia?

Oh and Conspiracy Weary ?
edit on 27-12-2014 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

link   

In my time on ATS I have never seen a thread get triple closed. Hopefully the OP of that thread will make a new one in the appropriate forum where, pending their actual legitimacy, we can continue the discussion. I was looking forward to hearing the OP try and defend his/her position.

link   
Just starting my new year celebration early .. erm.. yea.. thats it.. celebrating new years ..

link   
Can we discuss Esp for a brief time because you just read my mind!

I understand it had to end but I'm bored and theres a beer in my hand so heres to an early happy new year.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I've got five gallons of honey mead that has been aging for over 3 years.
I plan on laying into that like there is no tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Yep.. thats first time seen a triple hit on a thread ..

link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I've got five gallons of honey mead that has been aging for over 3 years.
I plan on laying into that like there is no tomorrow.

You got till Wednesday

link   
The OP was nice enough to tell me that he, well she, was in fact an agent from another dimension and was in fact aware that aliens would be returning to Earth.

However, it is not New Years. This temporal agent if you will, informed me that invasions have happened several times before, but they managed to repair the timeline. The movie Independence Day? Real, all real. Filmed in another timeline where they did try to wipe us out (and someone using a primitive laptop somehow took the fleet out). The timeline was repaired, so the effects weren't observable to us.

They're hoping this time around the timeline can be repaired.

link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Figured since we just got warned of earths impending doom by everyones favorite loony bernie .. and it being close to the new year .. we should have a party to celebrate our impending doom .. erm the new year .. o.k .. I admit just bored and looking for a valid excuse to drink more ..

So drop in .. grab a drink .. and have fun ..

Yes, the Scotland and Sweden bit was interesting in the alien invasion thread, I thought Northern Ireland would have had a mention since there is feck all to invade here too.

Mmm..just thinking maybe all the royalty is heading for those countries, or is already there.

Anyway, have a Cashew and a half'un of whisky/whiskey on me. Cheers.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I had to do a screen capture I was so amazed! Lmao!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Wonder why aliens would set their arrival with a calendar made by Romans?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I have been here a few years now and is also a first for me, given the amount of times it happens you can not blame them even if the general public asked for respite! Happy new year sir/madam.

a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

Because they control the Vatican!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

What if she is being completely honest?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I had to do a screen capture I was so amazed! Lmao!

i feel like i am to blame shutting down the thread that was telling us %100 truth......... Cough Cough!

maybe on new years day at 1pm, when the bombs start dropping we will all be like..... "Oh Crap"

on another note, will we ever find the truth about aliens, don't we have alot of manned trips to the moon in 2015?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Well as soon as my lady gets home I'll be sure to grab a brew and help you all celebrate. But I have to admit I was enjoying reading that thread as well and part of me thinks death by alien invasion would be a preferable way to go out, compared to say drowning... any who, happy new dooms day to you all

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Without wanting to get this one closed as well would it not make sense to go for chinese new year as they have a larger population?

It seems like an odd time unless they figured everybody would be wrecked and unable to fight back or even care?

a reply to: Hoosierdaddy71

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was disappointed when I saw that thread was locked. I'm a little bored. We need some excitement around here.

I thought that thread was a good excuse to go out on New Years eve.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join