It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So where is all the cellphone movie footage if we're visited so often?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: wjgesq
a reply to: grainofsand

What about the videos from Mexico in the 90s?

True. Hundreds of people took video footage, from all over Mexico, during the solar eclipse.
Or the Arizona lights. Witnessed by thousands. Back in 1997 I believe.

posted on Jan, 13 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scdfa
in the city of Washington D.C., which I believe is in a developed nation, is it not? A fleet of flying saucers (alliteration!) hovered over the white house for three days. It was witnessed by thousands and reported across the country.
Hovered over the White House for 3 days you say? And not one photograph by any reporters from the newspapers of the day? Perhaps you are confusing your story with the Washington DC event over two weekends in 1952?
That event is of course intriguing and as far as I'm aware it has not been debunked, but neither has alternative suggestions of secret military advanced tech tests. I concede that the jury is still out with that one although it does not prove the existence of aliens.

a reply to: PorteurDeMort Again, two very intriguing events which remain unanswered questions, but for as long as secret military tech cannot be dismissed as a possible explanation, the events do not confirm the existence of aliens. Very interesting though.

new topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join