It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it seems de blasio is in trouble "Our backs are turned on you"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
How is it the mayors fault that people are mad that there was no indictment?
Oh cause he made a comment that didn't lick the boots of the NYPD?
Ya totally his fault then. Damn mayor allowing protest to happen!!!
What happened to personal responsibility?
Isn't it no ones fault but the shooter for what happened that day since he was the one that decided to pull the trigger?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

So since people riot then all people that protested are not rioters?

The reality is of all black people murdered/killed each year in the US about 1% are killed by police of all white people murdered/killed each year in the US about 1% are killed by police

And what sounds worse and at a higher rate?
1% of 13%
or
1% of 77%

Almost 7 times more people and police are killing the same amount?

Why do you need a day of chaos to judge the men and women we all know were taking advantage of a situation...
Why do you want riots and chaos to happen?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

To confirm bias...

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Bedlam

Police corruption does absolutely need to he flushed out especially within the NYPD but lets not throw the baby out with the bath water. I wouldn't want to go so far as to deny anyone not even cops, their political voice.

Well said.
I certainly have my issues with police departments and how they govern themselves, but to be without them would be a terrible thing.

Don't get me wrong I think the NYPD are the asshole in this situation and the situations leading up to it... but they are still citizens and that comes with rights.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

And it isn't just the NYPD.
Albuquerque has a awful crew out there.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Chaos on the scale of NOLA after Katrina in NYC?

Now that would be interesting! That would make for a great reality t.v. show in the United States.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
NEW YORK (AP) — Hundreds of officers outside the church where a funeral was held for a policeman killed along with his partner in an ambush shooting turned their backs on the mayor as he spoke during Saturday's service.

The reaction from officers watching Officer Rafael Ramos' funeral on giant TV screens followed comments from police union officials who had said Mayor Bill de Blasio contributed to a climate of mistrust that contributed to the killings of the two officers.
news.yahoo.com...

HEY BLAZ.........SEE THAT - YOU HAVE OUR BACK.

Please PRAY that the police keep the pressure on till the communist diblasio resigns which should be a very simple thing for a coward like him to do.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BushMaster16

Why should he resign?

Why is it his fault some lunatic decided to commit the murders?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I dont agree with any thing that DB says but on the other hand there is no proof from what i have searched that he directly incited the officers deaths the reason he is guilty is because he has made alot of bad calls pissing off alotta people but then again what mayor hasent?? a reply to: Sremmos80

edit on 27-12-2014 by ATF1886 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Why should he resign?

Why is it his fault some lunatic decided to commit the murders?

The job of a mayor is lead and unite - not to divide. DeBlasio has the blood of New York's finest on his hands by means of fomenting racial hate and division in the city. He, along with race-baiters such as his good friend and confident Al Sharpton, along with the divisive team of Holder/Obama also operate on a national level in their efforts to create division and strife among the races.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Based on what?
Was it his fault that the grand jury did not indict the man that killed garner?
Did he tell the guy to go kill those two cops?

The cops haven't liked him since he got rid of the stop and frisk but they know they can't stand on that cause it is what the people wanted.

There is more to the city than what the cops say, they are people just like the rest of us.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad
After decades of turning their backs on the people, NYPD now turns it's backs on the mayor of New York. I do not see LEO's complaining about the innocent civilian lives their fellow officers have been taking, just whining that two of their own have been killed.

NYPD, sorry but you have turned the people against you, the Mayor has not been killing civilians, police officers are the ones in the news for killing people.

Beautifully put!

Gotta love the folks that think politicians are responsible for the actions of mentally ill people.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
When DeBlasio told his biracial son to beware of the police, he was encouraging racial strife and hatred for police, I don't blame the police for turning their back on the very person who should be a true leader and look for ways to end racial strife, rather than make it worse.
Therefore, DeBlasio was wrong to tell his son what he did, it was inflammatory against the reality of what the police face daily, if his son behaves in a law abiding way, he has nothing to fear. DeBlasio incited racial hatred against his very own employees.

How was he encouraging racial strife?

How was it inflammatory? Who are you to tell one parent how to raise his child?

Parents tell their daughters to be wary of dark alleys and strange men. What's so different here?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: BushMaster16
Please PRAY that the police keep the pressure on till the communist diblasio resigns which should be a very simple thing for a coward like him to do.

How is he a communist, and how is he a coward?

Do explain.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: framedragged

Especially when it is the same people that are always preaching that you can't blame anyone but the person that did the act.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The poor little cops he hurt their little feelings.

Do your job or quit babies!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah... and lots of other places too, just specifying cuz it's NYPD showing their asses to the world atm.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Therefore, DeBlasio was wrong to tell his son what he did, it was inflammatory against the reality of what the police face daily, if his son behaves in a law abiding way, he has nothing to fear. DeBlasio incited racial hatred against his very own employees.

Even minority NYPD officers have stated they are afraid of cops when they're off duty and do get harassed til they pull out their badge.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Bedlam

Police corruption does absolutely need to he flushed out especially within the NYPD but lets not throw the baby out with the bath water. I wouldn't want to go so far as to deny anyone not even cops, their political voice.

Individually, yes. Collectively, civil service workers should not be permitted to strike, call for strike, advocate work slowdowns or stoppages, as I believe is law, and how PATCO bought the farm.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The NYPD has turned their backs on the CITY of New York, not just City Hall, but ALL the people of New York. They have declared war and now they're literally demonstrating that they won't "protect" The Mayor, who represents the people of New York City.

More than that, I see these actions taken by cops at the funeral to be a, not so veiled, threat. To me it looks like NYPD officers are ALL threatening the Mayor. They're refusing to do their job, which is to serve and protect. De Blasio has consistently said "We Protect Those Who Protect Us". It goes both ways NYPD!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join