It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State slaughters 100 foreign deserters in Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...

Well it seems all is not quite so rosy for some on the beheading and raping front . Apparently if you go to a war-zone people actually fight back . You know , fire real bullets that can kill you . They made their beds so to speek .

www.foxnews.com...

Then it would seem that when you roll up as a western jihadist with your i phone 6 and Nikes you might actually be at the bottom of the food chain . As if the local fighters are going to put their head on the line instead of westerners .
All that being said have we got it wrong here in Australia . Let the wanna be murderers go , One more terrorist in Syria or Iraq is one less here . Yeah i know what you are thinking ,we are encouraging terrorism or at the very least letting it thrive overseas . Let them go and when their own kind turn on them justice might be seen to be done .

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This bunch does strike me as a fire that will eventually burn itself out.
The sooner the better.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Yes i think you might be right . They are stalling and being driven back everwhere .

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Honeymoon period is over.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
problem is...who are we to believe with these stories.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:18 AM
link   

The problem with this story is there is absolutely no proof.

It sounds a lot like propaganda aimed at potential recruits, in order to dissuade them of joining.

Decimation is a powerful tool in stopping deserters, as was shown by the Romans, so maybe it is partially true.
Furthermore, the claim that IS fighters were used as "cannon fodder" is definitely propaganda, since the use of cannon fodder goes against principles of modern warfare. That fighters die in machine gun fire... is a fact.

edit on 27-12-2014 by fedeykin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Saves on paying medical and retirement benefits .. but makes recruitment a bitch ..

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Why don't these people from the west get themselves a copy of the Quran and read it. It's their play book and it's all in there. They must believe the propaganda from the apologists about how fair and peaceful Islam is. I doubt they gave any consideration to what is being done in the name of Allah compared to what they have been told.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
problem is...who are we to believe with these stories.

This is a discussion board.

We are discussing all possibilities. It being bogus is one possibility.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Outstanding! Saves us the trouble....

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: fedeykin

The problem with this story is there is absolutely no proof.

You are right i guess in a way . Well that is if you ignore the 7 or 8 articles from different sources all reporting the same thing . There was no need to link them all here as they all reported the same thing just worded differently .

Furthermore, the claim that IS fighters were used as "cannon fodder" is definitely propaganda, since the use of cannon fodder goes against principles of modern warfare.

Cannon fodder is an informal, derogatory term for combatants who are regarded or treated as expendable in the face of enemy fire.

Cannon fodder machine gun fodder , drone fodder , take your pick . Dead is dead .

new topics

top topics

join