It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Man With A Twisted Motive Chased Down Officer, Stabbing Him Twice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
i am confused....so in this case the officer was stabbed and after that the other officer tried to talk to the guy ?...so with all the cases of shoot first and ask questions later why on earth did the other officer try to talk to him knowing his partner had just been stabbed....something just does not add up here

Unless you are trying for sarcasm does this sum it up?

If they would have just shot first they would have been horrible.
They didn't shoot first and tried to talk to the guy after the stabbing so it doesn't add up.

How about the dead guy doesn't try to stab two people and none of this happens?

the dead guy most certainly should not have stabbed the officer.....i just would have thought the other officer would have shot the guy straight away after his partner had just been stabbed...it just seems strange is all i am saying

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: KawRider9

Well if its an intelligent response your looking for, then it is kind of short sighted for the police to go do a suicide check on someone even carrying guns. Why wouldn't they obviously be carrying tasers?

It actually just puts the police more at risk when people see in the media that a suicidal man attacked police and gets shot dead. Because people in that frame of mind will think all they need to do is just attack the police and its just that easy.

Where as, if they had of just tasered him then they'd be sending a message that attacking the police is not a viable way to get what you want.

It's not rocket science, just common sense.

(post by sirhumperdink removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join