It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something just occurred to me about "The Interview"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Well,

* - it blew chunks
* - was American made
* - America created/kick-started the Cyber war
* - and Many many events are about to rear their ugly head(s)

. . . plus, YOU know I made a point on my 1st post on this pg.

P.S. Nice avatar change!!
missed the maximus.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: McChillin

I think comedy has always been about demolishing taboos, and in turn LIBERATING PEOPLE. Homosexuals have been some of the most repressed, judged and persecuted people in history, alongside the Jews. hahah Sorry for the controversial comparison. But seriously, where is all the hate towards alternative types of sexual expression coming from? I think I know the answer to that question.

Eminem, as a dominant alpha male type in the hardcore gangster rap music industry, being cool enough to play along with a Seth Rogen comedy and "coming out" as gay is very admirable. No less than a decade ago, young homosexuals had no outlet or ability to come out. The suicide rate for homosexual youth is ridiculously high, even today.

So I see the over-accentuation of bathroom jokes, sexuality and political attitudes as being a type of taboo-demolition. And 'The Interview' has done so with amazing style and worldwide intrigue. It almost makes me happy that almost every teenager has watched this movie. It will help psychologically program them to be accepting of normal human nature.

p.s. The world is totally overpopulated and being gay helps with that. So...

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

* - and Many many events are about to rear their ugly head(s)

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I've been a VERY strong proponent for non-WW3. You can see for yourself.

. . . I believe in diplomatic solutions. However, its became a "lost-art" for U.S. pols/govt.

So now -- many countries are finally taking a stand & diversifying from the USD. As in the words of the "Walking Dead""

"There's NO GOING BACK, BOB!"

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SurrenderingAmerica

Ohhhh, so more like:

I should network with the rich and powerful LOL

I wonder how this anti-USD series of circumstances will effect other countries - like Canada, for example. I always hear lots of information about NWO type of stuff from Sergeant Dan Page and Alex Jones etc, but they never talk about the Great North. I guess Surrendering Canada would happen somewhere along the line. I do recall an article from the national news here that stated Russia conducted a fly-over of Canada to inspect our military capabilities, or something to that effect.

Way back in May I had a dream where somewhere deep and cold in the North, the feeling of it being Russia, there was factory after factory of weapons manufacturers making missiles and bombs. It was very 'Lord of the Rings' in how it felt. Then in July I seemed to notice the WW3 type scenario unfold. But it started mostly with ISIS beheadings, then a series of events like Ukraine, ebola and now racial unrest and issues with American police. Generally speaking, I can see a very marked decline in industrial existence and lots of people are sick, going crazy or out of touch with reality. Large amounts of murder-suicides and people throwing in the towel.

I guess all in all it needs to happen. I just feel sorry for the young people. I am currently reading 'Common Sense Renewed' by R.C. Christian. It is unfortunate that such population reduction measures as 1 child per family were not legally mandated decades ago. I agree with most of what is brought up and support it, except I would maybe go from a 90% reduction to maybe 50-75% LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Losonczy

I absolutely agree, but it would very unfortunate if World War III started over this movie. I do see your point of view though, as citizens of this country, we'd be pissed and probably pissing our pants too at the same time lol.

posted on Jan, 1 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: corsair00

I love this picture, why? Because its exactly what humans need to join forces together against a threat. Now, I'm not saying that threat should be North Korea, but something more extraordinary, like aliens per se. If aliens ever invaded the earth, that is probably the only time humans will take a stand against a common enemy. But unfortunately, we're too selfish as a species.

posted on Jan, 2 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I watched the film, very recently, at the start if i was Kim, i would find it highly amusing, it portrays him as a lovable fun guy, but then it takes a very dark twist, and i could see why he would be offended/outraged.
Its a comedy with James and Seth, if anyone has seen their movies before, know what kind of stupid comments they make.
even Eminem does a cammio and outs himself as guy, i know he isn't the supreme leader of NK but, yeah!
maybe Kim thought his people wouldnt obey him if they seen the film and see that he is a softy and has got very big daddy issue (Thats what the film portrays)!!

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
the movie wasnt worth the trouble personally.
seth and frano's worst flick

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Losonczy

These are the things that come to mind for me:

1. North Korea vehemently denies that it was them.
We know we can't trust North Korea, but that could give the government grounds to use them.

2. Our CIA tells us that it was them.
Can we really trust the CIA?

3. Obama "trusts" the CIA enough to go with that, and tells Americans that it was definitely North Korea.
Can we really trust Obama?

It could've been a false flag for a couple reasons:

1. Make a #ton of money.
I have no idea whatsoever the Zionist ties might be with Sony, if there are any. Maybe someone could enlighten me on this? But Hollywood? Many people initially had no plans to see it, but they did because of the coverage.

2. Distraction.
Did anything else happen that day, or during that time, in the world? Not sure what Israel might've been up to, but if it was anything heinous again, it would be beneficial to have Americans focusing on a movie.

3. War agenda.
Could this be invented grounds to subdue a country that might be a threat to Zionists? It might also justify surveillance retention.

Those are the things that have gone through my mind.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join