It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The west underestimates ISIS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

That's why I think they are being funded by a western country. All of those countries being brought together into one huge one is better for us, easier to control.

I remember seeing a pic of those guys when they first started taking over, they all had m16s. It struck me as odd because usually you would see them with an ak-47, and not to mention all those shiny white pickups they got, I think they were Toyotas.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
ISIS is Isreals bitch and thats why they have M-16s and not AK47s and drive around in second hand UN white 4X4s and Isreal bombs Assad foces in Syria when he attacks ISIS.

Turkey likes it when ISIS kills kurds and the end game is to get people to hate ISIS by inventing sotries about them and getting the media tp repeat the lies so that no one will complain when we use them as an excuse to bomb the crap out of Syria.

1984 ? think ISIS

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LordOfDestruction

I read the same article yesterday too...

I got the impression that the German reporter gave ISIS the notion that he would give positive spin to the report on ISIS

see. ISIS has their own 'publisher' to toot their horn and fill the social media with lots of ISIS propaganda...
so they hardly needed a critical investigative, independent reporter to spy on their caliphate-in-the-making

so a pro MB German with potentially old Nazi sympathies for Arabs was a positive thing

ADD: when posting I got a 'SECURITY ERROR' at my click, and got dumped into cyber space...I was wondering if my thoughts made it into the thread...
ok it did

edit on th31141970399727132014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Why couldn't ISIS be funded by rich middle eastern individuals/organizations that share their views or want to see western influence driven out of the area? I don't think it would be the first time that a middle eastern group was financed by some of the gulf's more wealthy people.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My opinion is the USA governing body has a doctrine that's already been instituted. This plan was/is to destabilise as many countries, hostile to Israel, as possible. The goal is to have these countries fight among themselves causing financial instability, infrastructure destruction, military degradation, and political / government downfall. This doctrine helps to degrade these countries to the point they cannot contribute towards hostility unto Israel. There's a risk, however. War creep across borders into countries the USA would prefer not be involved. And, escalation whereby Russia would / will become over involved.

I believe the current USA bombing of ISIL is just meant to be token. It's just an attempt to show other countries the USA is trying to help destroy ISIL but in reality ISIL is helping, in a way, to support the USA doctrine. There is a risk in this as well. ISIL could back fill the vacuum created by the USA doctrine, thereby creating a future Taliban or Al-Qa'ida. Also I believe the current doctrine included making some sort of peace or agreement with Iran with the goal of keeping Iran from instituting any hostility towards Israel.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

I respect your opinion, but you got no proof of them being funded their m16s and white SUVs by Israel, just like i don't have any proof of them being funded by a western power. Some Turkish people might like it when they kill Kurds but not all of them like it.

I do like your spin on the whole Israeli thing though, it makes me think, I guess anything is possible nowadays.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Hmm, that is an interesting theory about the Nazi thing, after all he did work under that Merkel lady, and I heard she is Hitlers long lost niece or something like that. Maybe there is a fourth reich connection, I can see Germany starting something again, I mean lots of ISIS fighters are coming out of Germany.

I am aware that ISIS have their own guys running wild on social media sites posting all kinds of propaganda.

edit on 27-12-2014 by LordOfDestruction because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: justwanttofly

You are right, it is very possible that they have a wealthy middle eastern backer. He could back them in all the right places, stack them up like Legos, leaving little holes only he knows about and then bayum he pulls out one Lego and everything falls into place for him, he basically takes over after they do all the dirty work. Interesting idea, I should have looked at it from both sides, thanks for making me think. Lol

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: bucsarg

This, I think, is the most educated response to the article and to the whole situation, period. I personally think this is the most likely outcome, accept the forming of Taliban and al Qaeda cells would not be a bad thing, in my personal opinion the Taliban and al Qaeda would be much easier to deal with than ISIS, that's just my opinion though. Split them into two or how ever many smaller cells, they would be less organized and easier to take out in smaller numbers. Most of them would lack proper leadership and they would pretty much be screwed and on a quick downfall after that.

edit on 27-12-2014 by LordOfDestruction because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join