It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada to acquire fifth C-17

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Canada is such a funny country.

They either HAVE sovereignty and real army.

Or they have NO sovereignty and no real army, *which is the case now with US protecting Canada*

And even though they picked option 2, they still play with some army stuff.

Funny.

Thinking like that will never make Canada a super power, you gotta be smarter for that.

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TryAndStopTheFuture555
OK I'll bite.

That's a little nasty and obviously provocative in a trolling kind of way. And of course missing the point entirely that Canada has no designs or reason to become a super power, where the hell did that come from? I assume you are making some kind of point so what is it?

LEE.

edit on 6-1-2015 by thebozeian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: thebozeian

That's a little nasty and obviously provocative in a trolling kind of way. And of course missing the point entirely that Canada has no designs or reason to become a super power, where the hell did that come from? I assume you are making some kind of point so what is it?

Isn't it obvious ?

Why does Canada need an army ?

Since USA is there for Canada, in every way when it comes to military. Then why spend resources on "Pretend Army"

If you do not understand the meaning of my words, then may I humbly suggest you never left North America other than maybe Mexico for vacation.

I've been around the world.

TURKEY ALONE COULD WIPE CANADIAN ARMY IN 7 DAYS

And I am not even mentioning other countries like France (I remind you is a nuclear power though crappy one)

And notice I am not even mentioning real powers like China or Russia.

*and now for the grand finish just for you*

Canada has an army in order to siphon funds into NATO and other US military projects. So in other words Canada is paying money for US protection.

There, I took the time to explain reality Harper government never will.

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Psynic

I googled Campagna. I was lead to his site on the technical books he was selling. Campagna's first book was on the UFO phenomena. The UFO subject corrupted his credibility. But what got to me was that he was soliciting former employees that worked for AVRO to give statements of improper regularities on the very site. That indicated that he is a lazy writer that can't or won't do actual in depth research. I wasn't impressed by his method of operations.

I was hoping for links to actual declassified files from the Canadian National Archives, CSIS, RCMP, Gov't documents, personal journals, memoirs, etc. ie: legit sources. I will probably go to the public library

Thanks for your time, Psynic. Happy New Year to you and your family

posted on Jan, 9 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RossWellOldMexico

The "actual" files you wish to see ARE published in Campagna's books. He updates his book as new evidence becomes available. I consider this to be a superior "method of operation" than that taken by many other authors.

Campagna's "soliciting former (AVRO) employees" for information is not "lazy" and his "credibility" as the foremost authority on the Arrow is not lessened in any way by his book on the subject of UFOs, which as is his practice, includes the actual documental evidence of the Canadian governments involvement.

By all means, "go to the public library". If you find anything that comes close to being as factual and comprehensive as Palmiro Campagna's studies of The Avro Arrow chapter in Canadian history, please get back to me.

Happy New Year to you too. Sure hope we don't get nuked.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join