It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets create Teleportation & Time Travel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I like many would love to be able to do one of the the two proposed tasks. Time Travel mostly. However both would be great. I am sure there are others who are the same. But do you really think that we would be shared this information. We try and find our own evidence of it already occuring. Yet it is impossible to know if any of the methods proposed are the right way or are purposley misleading.

In the bible weather you believe in it or not it suggests that with man united we can create anything. Hense God destroying the tower of babel and leaving the world with many languages.

That time is no more and we are united via the internet. I understand I will get the usual negative feed back. But I am looking for others who like me don't want to wait until it is confirmed. Than wait even longer to to try and enrol in being a participant. Lets do it ourselves. I believe with the resources available to everyone now, anyone is capable of doing something large/great.

If you are interested please inbox me. If not read another thread.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   
United for Jesus?

Why should humans get Time travel?
I'd prefer it if we didn't have it... What if a majority of the population thinks Time travel is a bad idea?

are you saying we should go back in time and kidnap Jesus and bring him to the future to fullfill prophecy?
edit on 26-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2014 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I think you are on the right track for sure. There is enough information available on these tasks, yet many of the "working" or "experienced" time travelers have information that is not replicable without the use of vast money or materials. Working with many remotely about ideas, or dividing up tasks among many to either research a certain aspect or create a certain part can easily be accomplished. But in the end, all that information and all those parts must be assembled into a working finished product. It would wither take one person who knows everything that the researchers and producers made, or take many of the group to get together.

But I guess the use of videos could suffice in the end. If a person making a part of the machine showed in video how it is to be assembled or how it works, a part of the whole, it could be plausible. Still, it would take one knowledgeable and dedicated person to assemble this on their own. Not to mention the money that is required for machining parts. Unless this machine was beyond what we see today. A floating ectoplasm buble or some strange hallucinatory dream.

Either way, I think it would be a great venture.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

What if a majority of people think GMO's, lobbying, tobacco, Big Pharm, NSA spying, etc. are a bad idea?

A group can take on what ever endeavor they want. No one can stop them, until the final product is taken, though a time machine would see that this wouldn't happen. I personally don't believe (at this moment) that traveling into the future is plausible, the past however, is greatly more plausible. Like hypnosis, and traveling through memories. The Earth and the Matrix we are in must have a memory. Our time line is not linear, and your actions or mine tonight could shape the future of society, but there is no way to know the future because I may choose at the last second to do something else instead of advancing mankind. The future is never set in stone, unless you are TPTB that govern stocks and governent and wars and such.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Yeah but if Jesus was brough from the passed into the future then anything you said would be null and void cuz Jesus needs to have God so God would show up in this time line. Then Jesus could stop the people who want to go to the passed to cause chaos before they make it because the good guys will get to Jesus first. Unless of course both parties made it to the passed Duked it out and a bullet happened to graze caesars head which triggered the whole cross thing that led to his crusifition. Since the romans said it was the will of the Gods that if he should live he should live since he's a wizard and wizards are likely canditates for randomflying projectives that knick emperors on occasion.

Now how would that Effect the time line? What if Jesus was transported to America at the same time this was happening, So that he could meet John smith in the future where the book of mormon was establish in the holy province of Utah?

Then he went back in the passed and met Muhammed. And now in the near future we will be expecting him to come back with treasures and knowledge of his passed deeds. But since this timeline to our definition is screwed up when we go back in time it will mess up the first timeline prepared for where we are right now thus forcing them to utilize Jesus in another time frame or assassinating his mother well hes still being born as to quell the knowledge of his return from all of existance unless Jesus follows him from that timeline and uses his powers from god to trap them there so he can banish them to hell. But what if someone knew that was going to happen? Then set up a preplan to trap Jesus? Jesus is about to stop that individual when another individual knows Jesus is gunna stop him so he does something else to stop Jesus. Eventually over 10,000 people are surrounding Jesus each with their own Ideas. At the same time Nukes are flying thru the air and futuristic weapons are locking on and firing, all originating from different timelines. To eliminate the Anomoly that is Jesus.

So are we here to band together to help Jesus in his crusade to screw the timeline up or are we going to use him to screw the timeline up? Or will he use us? Lol what will happen with Jesus and time Travel? The Conciquences are endless!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: iDope

Thank you for your reply. You are exactly right. Like you said if it is possible for the people to meet that works. However also via video (which is probably how to begin). Each person gets a task, upon completion of many tasks (firstly I think trying methods, or forms of methods apparently "real"). What is learnt from each task would be the proccess of elimination along with learning. After doing this and discussing findings and theories etc we would come to some reasonable conclusions that would require real trials. That is when we would all need to be together.

I know I am simplifing this extremely, however am very serious about achieving this.

I said to my father this past week on one of our many time travel talks. "I just wish I got to experience this, it is my dream). He just said 'why can't you"?

As per you second post. Every way I look at it I seem to come to the same conclusion. (Past being acheivable, future not so much). Of course than there is always the whole if you go back in time you just create a different reality or time line. I don't believe in this to much. I am not of 1 opinion though.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: groundy056

We already have time travel. We're collectively perceiving movement into what we call the future.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Well.... I have been thinking about time travel on and off for about 3 years now. I had a theory on how it could be possible.

I have dreams about the future. My own future that is. I have made a few posts on this subject. While I have been able to establish a means of understanding how I am able to see into the future, it only makes it harder for me to see anymore.

Basically in order to see into the future your mind much be searching into a grey area in the future, while you do the same in a dream. If there is a way to pinpoint exactly what causes sight into the future, maybe we can travel back into the past.

The theory I had was being able to put your mind into an extreme situation. A situation that causes your mind to actively use each sense to travel to a grey area. Whilist still keeping brain activity functional. I'm not saying put yourself into a coma. But put yourself in an extreme situation where your entire mind goes into that gray area to set a marker or save point for your mind to travel to. Of which the only way to delve back in time is to use the grey area as a means of psychological travel, and not physical.

There has to be a way to mark this point. Because when ever I dream about my future it is only when my mind decides to go into the grey area. And it always seems to be something insignificant.

I'm definitely down with helping. Maybe there truly is a way to travel through time, but only psychologically. Physical means is impossible. And creating a paradox might not be as absurd as science fiction tells us. Because you are still creating a new path. You still exist. And besides... wouldn't the thought of killing your own parents cause your self not to exist at all?

Oh well enough crazy talk. I'm in.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Out of all the centries in humanities life and possible life in the future. Why create time travel Now?

I don't think time travel could be used for anything good at least for us if it's at all possible.

Give me some reason's why ANY HUMAN should beable to time travel?

Remeber if one is sent, The other is sent with it. And what ever timeline you move from now will not be the same you left from.

You can go back in time change something. But that won't change the current future that is occuring right now. It would only change the future that you would go to. Thus branching off a completely different Universe.

I however don't believe that Universes split because a couple humans decided to do something different.
Anomolies occure all the time in regular space time just because of the magnetic nature of mass and how scale effects how it reacts in the Universe.

Say for instance an alien species has time travel, They use time travel to go back in time and assassinate you before you could write this post.

Even if they went and did that. You would still be there, Typing away. Because the whole universe isn't going to just *Rewind* Just because *You* Got stabbed on a tiny little rock orbiting a star in the milky way. Which among trillions of stars.

On a grander scale, the entire universe consists of unfathomable ammounts of galaxies.
So how would the entire universe just reorient itself, Kill over every person ect. Just because you made a couple changes in the passed that current linar time deems it as a worthy sacrifise. All matter will suddenly bend backwards and the very fabric of space and time rips across the universe in order to achieve the process of erasing you from the current timeline were in right now if aliens decided to right you off in the passed. Because the entire universe bends to this will.

I donno it seems a little Ego-centric.

Personally, i think time travel is a farce. But it is possible to excellerate yourself so fast that everything else around you would be moving slower.

THAT, is totally possible. But rearranging all the matter just because you moved something or other? Like for instance in this current time. If i had my game here and you took it 1 hour earlier before me posting this. My game would still be here. Because things just don't *disappear* like marty mc.fly back to the future pictures lol.

If you time travel if its at all possible, you can never return to this *Universe* ever again. Since even steping on a blade of grass with such logic would change the course of even the wind direction. Maybe even the growth of a tree? Which would chain in such a way that current streets and buisnesses don't even exist but are in different places.
Whole families non-existant because landscapes would be altered slightly by the one footprint. Things like that would throw you off from the original timeline if timetravel was at all possible. and in such an occurance. Like i mentioned above you would be pretty much screwed in what ever objective you wanted to do because the moment you go back the people,places and things you wanted to change in the future would no longer exist in the future that you would be heading to after returning from the passed.

But i guess you could contradict me if you want lol and say it will go exactly like how you plan if you manage to actually do this.

I just think these paradox envoking theories are funny.
Their sole purpose is to warp ones reality rather than space and time i find.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie1

We already have time travel. We're collectively perceiving movement into what we call the future.

There is always one goofer that will point this out when speaking about time
Thats just natural time flow.. not traveling

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
With the multiverse theory gaining more ground, my gut tells me if we were able to time travel, it would create an entirely new dimension and timeline. Thus the Grandfather Paradox would not exist because if you somehow "time travelled", you would most likely be creating an entirely new timeline with your consciousness creating the new reality around you.

So in short instead of you just disappearing like Marty McFly, you would just live out your current form of consciousness as a normal person living in a brand new created dimension/timeline.

I think our basic ideas of time travel are probably not even close as to how it would actually occur, in "reality".

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Two ways to build a time machine:

-Create a wormhole
-Accelerate your ship faster than the speed of light.

None of them I can do just right now.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mcx1942

Using SRT, I actually derived a hypothesis about what will actually happen in a travel to the past. It's a bit counterintuitive, though - not many understand.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
What most likely happens during time travel:

Paradox Waves - Time Travel to the Past Does Not Affect the Present

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
According to some time travel will be part of our future world society sometime between 4000AD-5000AD meaning past present and future are the ever existing present and the people are in all times including the present here and now.

Yes time travel sounds interesting, besides we can create our idea of a perfect universe where no one ever dies nor ages reguardless of the time period they incarnated into.

Heres an idea use the power of the mind to go back in time or wherever you want. We just need to find a way to focus the mind to create effect mind over matter. According to superposition we are in all times at once so with the proper focus it should be possible to appear wherever you want. Another thought is lnking humanity into a hive type of construct of shared thought to accomplish big tasks like time travel. Just an idea, get together and have people meditate on bringing this psichic power to our civilization in the present, to benifit all beings and for good purposes.

Christopher Reeve, as Richard Collier, has fallen in love with a women from 1912. To travel back in time, he removes present-day objects from his hotel room and talks himself into the past. Is he using affirmations, magic spells, self-hypnosis, or positive thinking?
edit on 27-12-2014 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Before we take our first time travel we must first be absolutely sure of our moral and ethical consequences of what we are doing. We also need a reason to go back in time before we spend the considerable resourses it will take to build a time machine. Curiousity and fun are not valid enough IMO.

I don't think its possible to travel into the future directly. The future in our linear timeline has yet to be written by the choices we make today. The past though leaves a history or footprint that we could access one day. I think the only way to go to the 'future' through the past.

Let's say groundy056 decides to leave 2014 go back in time and kills his grandparents. At that moment, a multiverse would be created that follows its own separated linear path from that point foward instead of wrecking the one we are in. In that linear multiverse, groundy056 would never be born and all the consequences of that would be restricted to that linear multiverse. We (along with his grandparents) here in 2014 would see that groundy056 took off in his machine and have to wait for him to return to know anything about his trip.

If all of this multiverse stuff is true we could maybe use it to see the future. If the Great Library never burned than we might have achieved today's level of technology in 500AD. If you could travel to that multiverse to 2014 you could experience a civilization 1500 years advanced from us. Traveling to a more advanced multiverse could still give you the experience of going to the future.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

Ha! But this where you are wrong, my dear Southern Fork.

You have to think in four dimensions! Think about it real hard. Additional universes outside our time axis are not needed to preserve causality!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernForkway26

You are correct in saying "we must first be absolutely sure of our moral and ethical consequences of what we are doing".
I think if we were to travel to the past we would do it to observe and learn. So much history is incorrect or missing. If we were to truly learn from the mistakes of our past we would have to see them. For humanity to survive and our planet to survive it could be one of the only ways that we do. Imagine directly seeing the fall of Atlantis, Egypt or any other civilisation. Knowing what they knew before hand and upon distruction. It could be dire.

As for multiverses being created, it makes sense. It really does at this point in time. But until we achive it we will never know. I don't believe this is the case. It might just be that the past can not be changed. Anyone that did go back, always did go back to that time and it was always to be.

Regardless if you would like to discuss this further and be involved in trying to create it rather than wait and hear that the government has been using it for decades and we will never find out the missions they have done with it. Let me know. I have already inboxed those who have presented interest and responded to those who directly messaged me.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

All of your concerns and opinions are based on what you believe to happen if we were to time travel. Your points would be valid if that was 100% fact. But we dont' know that. I would like to know that and that would be part of the purpose of trying to create it.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
One thing I've never seen people address with time travel:

You'd also have to be able to accurately predict where the Earth was/will be in the universe at the specific time you want to travel to, otherwise you'd just pop into empty space.

So you'd not only be traveling through time, but also space as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join