It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the Smell? Olfactory Assault!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

No worries, TImely! Always a pleasure crossing paths! Glad you're in good spirits!

Fart jokes....yep. In this household they're mandatory....the husband has a personal gas arsenal (beans beans the musical fruit) that is in violation of the Geneva Convention and his socks are classified as bio-hazards! Unusual and noxious smells are pretty much tour de force so I'm usually pretty immune to the natural bio-organic types by now, lol! It usually keep his odors at bay with the scented candles and febreeze. It sounds worse than it really is, but sometimes I've been known to take excessive liberties at poking fun at the poor guy.

That last paragraph was but a small example of the depths of sillyness.

Seriously though - the absolutely horrid fetid smell I brought up earlier hasn't returned as of this writing, so I'm actually kinda thinking it was either a bad cooking gone wrong or a demonic spirit that needed pacification. If it returns and I can trace it back to the sinks or any direct location, I'll try the hot water and all the aforementioned tips and tricks everyone was so kind and gracious enough to share.

Thanks so much everyone!
You all rock!

edit on 12/28/14 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
If only you can smell it, consider the possibility of dysosmia.

To people with parosmia what was previously a pleasant perfume can now smell like rotting garbage , ( and vice versa , which is called euosmia ).

edit on 29-12-2014 by Takifugu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Glad to hear the smell is gone. In the future, remember this: She who smelt it, dealt it.

Just joking. I couldn't resist.

<< 1   >>

join