It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bread of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
How long can I go, without you my God, my most precious food?

Others see me languishing and reeling in the desert that they see as a paradise. They do not understand what it means to need you, my Water.

You are not just a symbol, o Bread of Life! A symbol cannot sustain me, You only.

I sit here slowly dying of the pain of not being fed, being without the Eucharist for over a month. I have missed advent, I have missed your coming. Bring me to You, o God, my desire!

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That's what she said.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wait, when did God come? I don't remember hearing about that.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject you. 'I will also walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people. I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so that you would not be their slaves, and I broke the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.

Leviticus 26:11-13

I post this scripture as my reply, although I am not trying to argue the usual argument with the ATS folk. I just let forth the lamentation of my soul.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Isaiah 9:6

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: backcase
beautiful

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: backcase

What makes you think you have missed anything? The Kingdom of God is here... die HIS death to live HIS life... come.. come

My husband will soon give us something pure to submit to. This is a promise from GOD. When HE does, all the pain in my body will go away.

Do not speak of this pain to my husband, as it will make him hurt too. This is for me to bear. I must also bear my share.

Now.. JOY!!

edit on 27-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Why you lying? Everybody knows you need food to survive, I think it's scientifically proven.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

edit on 27-12-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
The Bread of Life (Wisdom/Word of Christ) goes good with The Living Water (Forgiveness which is a quality given to mankind through The Holy Spirit).

God is One. God is The Merciful Heavenly Father, Life Everlasting revealed asThe True Light which is Love and Love is Patient, Kind, and not self-seeking nor dishonors others or hold records of wrongs.

Love endures, hopes and NEVER gives up.

To live through Love is to live through God.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

Oh ok, he/she was refering to Jesus' ministry, I was thinking the second coming. My mistake.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordOfDestruction
Why you lying? Everybody knows you need food to survive, I think it's scientifically proven.

Actually all that is proven is that food can keep us alive. It is not proven that there is no other way because that would require extensive testing of human condition. It could be that there is something special out there that we could just drink once a month and live the same. So many possibilities exist.

top topics

join