It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mothman, Kabandha and Blemmyes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
You probably know the story about Mothman, Point Pleasant and all of that... I discovered something today that I found interesting and reminded me of Mothman, as his most distinctive feature is that he doesn't seem to have a head. So, here goes:

- In Hinduism, the demon Kabandha doesn't have a head, he's just a headless torso (that's literally his name's translation);

- In Chinese mythology, you've got Xing Tian, a deity who kept fighting for supremacy even after its decapitation;

- The Blemmyes are also legendary creatures who are supposed to be headless.

On a different note, not directly related with Mothman, some weird deformed people are also supposed to have existed: link for more information on this

I'm not saying they did exist, I find that hard to believe; even if they were some sort of Nephilim, how are you supposed to stay alive with no head? I'd say they were demon spirits. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

Shapeshifters bro.

Non-biological entities made of animated particles through use of advanced particle physics.

They have a had just, sometimes the head appears as the sholdiers if that makes sense.
Tho that just depends on the particula form they take. Technically the mass is all interconnected. But the shape can be relative to what ever it wants really. They often appear without a neck and just a bulbous head on shouldiers tho they are faceless.

So you can't exactly see a *head* if the creature has no face. They can mimic head features but they are so black that when they look at you you cant see any internal detail just the outlines.

Assuming this is what mothman is anyways sounds very similar to the E.T i encountered only upon my experience it resembled more of a skinwalker as it shapeshifted into 3 different forms. The classic black wolf and the classic black jaguar ( Panther) The other form was a faceless pale humanoid that had shifting features. As in it could adjust the length of its body. It looked kinda like a blobthing crouching down when i saw it then it got up and crawl on all fours but its body strenched out and formed a head. It crawled like a monkey and a frog lol was strange. It came from a Saucer so i know it was an Alien. It also teleported too instantly across a road standing directly under white light from a florecent street light shining from the otherside of the fense. I don't know about Demon spirits, As they are living entities in this universe.
Just they don't have organs like us which gives them their supernatural abilities.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Maybe not related but this reminded me of something I read abut the SS in Nazi Germany.

Bizarre ritual

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Just because we are used to seeing a human shape does not mean there are no other 'shapes' out there. To go far out on the edge, I believe that on Mars we may be finding rock-shaped beings and if that is so, which I admit is unlikely, then anything is possible.

Their eyes, nose, ears, mouth may be in their chest or even on the end of a limb. In a universe billions and billions of years old we can have millions of different body types which each suit their home environment. If you believe we have aliens here from other places then they may well have no 'head' at the top like we do.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Emma3

This is weird because some Native Americans mutilated the corpses of their enemies after battle. Their stated reason was to send them to he afterlife minus eyes, limbs, whatever.

I don't have links, just reporting what I have heard or read on the subject.

If ghosts appear "missing" parts of anatomy maybe they are reflecting in death the injury they suffered that killed them?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Mike the Headless Chicken

So life can exist without a head... somewhat.
edit on 26-12-2014 by Dapaga because: comment

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I hate to be that guy--er girl--but, Mothman has a head.

Since he has glowing red eyes and all.

But yes, OP I agree with your theory on the Nephilim. I've seen the beast of bray road up close--and he had the glowing red eyes. He was the second demonic thing that I've ever seen. Linda Godfrey has some great info on cryptids btw and she's a really nice, legit lady. Smart, too. I've spoken with her at great length.

Her blog
edit on 27-12-2014 by rukia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join