It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Composition from me! :D

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
soundcloud.com...

Here's my latest.
The subject is demon/alien possession mostly considering the elite in the veins of David Icke's beliefs.
Here are the lyrics.

"Somewhere out there someone feels you
You only gotta dig the sky
Far and near stretching forever
Rewiring the path to your soul

Remembering your pre-existence
Before you we're realigned
Lusting for deliverance
While sacrificing your own life

Save me do whatever it takes
Save me
Save me with no wings i'll just break
Save me

Life of never ending pleasure
A host with no other home
A victim of rare posession
Aged decendants wine

Controlling it's every movement
A legacy of petty lies
Choking your own creation
No happiness until you die

Save me do whatever it takes
Save me
Save me with no wings i'll just break
Save me"

Enjoy!

edit on 26-12-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
beautiful. I love it. SAVE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY not july or novermber! seriously. Incredible work. Listened the whole way through and loved every second. It hits so hard when it hits.

Hey, do you think you could PM me and let me connect with you on like facebook messenger? I think with the guitar and vox track raw files I could make possibly the sickest remix of this and we could get it on ATS Live or NLBS or something

This is me- an original as well.

soundcloud.com...

edit on 26-12-2014 by RodNasty because: Chose the best song to melody and dub stuff

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RodNasty
beautiful. I love it. SAVE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY not july or novermber! seriously.

Hahaha, indeed! Nice one lol

Sure I'll PM you. Awesome...listening to your track at the moment. The sound is kickass, I really don't mind getting a remix with your sound. Hot stuff!

edit on 26-12-2014 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
When fellow artists ask for opinions, I assume they're looking for an honest assessment of places the piece can be improved...so, with that said, I enjoyed the listen but there are a couple things that I felt could be changed a bit:

1. Your verse structure feels a little forced or contrived...it doesn't quite fit right, I can't put my finger on it but the way the vocals/lyrics interact with the music on the verses doesn't feel quite right, maybe it's the timing

2. The core beat & bass line is not bad but there's not really anything there that sounds remarkable...something is missing maybe? It has a 90's industrial rock/metal sound (ie. stabbing westward, marilyn manson, etc.) - maybe even a little trip-hop edge to it & while it's not a bad base to build on it's generally in & of itself unremarkable or memorable

That said - on the positive side:

I liked the chorus both musically & vocally - it feels solid, balanced & the riffing at the end works well

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey that was pretty cool, I loved where it starting getting a bit heavy metalish.

new topics

top topics

join