It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Okay Indigo Child the results are posted on the site:

forbidden-secrets.kundalini-reiki.net...

Also this is a quote from the Remote Viewer concerning the first 2 experiments

"If they say the sessions were off, then they're either not looking around at things in the environment or connected with them that match or they're not telling you the truth."

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I regret to inform you Mystix, but every bit of it was wrong for the object and the immediate surroundings. The object was a book by the way.

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hi Mystyx I have been following along with your experiment, This is a pretty original test. I like the idea of tasking various people with targeting the ATS members. Keep it up

I have been meaning to ask if you are remote viewing these targets as well.
Parker

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Perhaps he would fare better trying to focus on something more general, like the rough layout of my bedroom?

posted on Dec, 22 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
If any of you didn't know yet: Remote viewing does exist, but it's meant to target the invoved person's mind, not the physical environment. That's clear for someone to task the target(or the others involved), it could be a way to find out more about the actual destination of the experiment.

Some people can use very advanced methods of remote viewing, including mind control, etc... The use of these methods could be very dangerous if turned against a target. On the other hand, they can be very useful and a beautiful experience. Mostly it is definately required that the target won't start believing in gods or some forces, this phenomena has scientific explanation.

Usually most stuff like this is simply FAKE!!!!! :-D:-D

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Okay while ignoring the remarks of the skeptics I think we can qualify that the current remote viewer who is being experimented with has not given us consistent results.

Final updates on the experiment are given at the site:

forbidden-secrets.kundalini-reiki.net...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join