It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote Viewing Experiment

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Jane S.

Inside my house, looking toward my front door, and just to the left. It is sitting on the floor.

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm not a subject matter expert(not even in the slightest) on this, but I always thought that the person doing the remote viewing needed to know the location (city, state, country, etc.) of the contactee(?). The things that I have read (please forgive me for not providing references) about the supposed secret Russian and US remote viewing projects was that they always had a point of reference, a location to concentrate on such as a specific base or building. How would it be possible to do it without a location?

posted on Dec, 15 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
From the requests Travis Trigg is suppose to be next

"On top of my black speaker, thats ontop of my entertainment center"

Travis are you here and following this...and is the object still in place?

You ready?

I just want to know before more is continued as do not want to waste effort... still waiting on spyboy..but o well..

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Totaly wrong .
it is a needle .

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hello,
Yes I'm ready! And the object HASN'T moved. I keept it there until you tell me what it is!!!! Good Luck!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Did the descriptions match anything around the object spyboy?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Well, the 1st pic looks like the box of the computergame next to it .

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Well that is a hit!

I did mention that he would attempt to describe either the object or things around that object that his mind is interested in.

So I would assume this is our first hit!

So lets move on to the next person...

Travis.. we're processing yours now...

Await results..

[edit on 16-12-2004 by mystx]

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Okay results are now posted for Travis at the following web site

forbidden-secrets.kundalini-reiki.net...

All further tests and results will be posted there.

Once Travis reports back here.. I'll update the page with his conclusion/results and then move on to the next person which is Indigo

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I am so very sorry! I didnt move a thing for the 2-3 days I was waiting, and nothing you described even came close! My entertainment center is VERY clean and the only thing on top of it besides my speaker that I told you about is a Batman piggybank! Its not shiney, there is NO gold or green! Sorry and I hope you have luck with the other people!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I want in on this....My forum ID is obviously PolluX

For a name I'll give you Phil Q.

Target is located on the left side of the top of my computer monitor in the upstairs of my house.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Travis was anything that was described matched anything where the piggy bank was?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Personally I don't really believe in this form of remote viewing. An expert or say.. professional can actually extract basical informations from the observed attendant, by simply talking with him/her. It's a basical trick, which can be named as "remote viewing". Of course, all sorts of complications are needed in order to make this fairy tale believable.

Unless there is a scientific or subjective explanation to the occurance of remote viewing, it is highly evident that it cannot be operated among humans, with today's knowledge and technology.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
sorry, nothing you described was ANYWHERE near the piggy bank. it sits up high, nothing is around it. no pictures, wallpaper, nothing on the entertainment center, nothing! The only thing close is my guitar, but thats it! It's not gold, there is no fabric near it, nothing but my piggybank! Like I said I'm very sorry and I hope you have luck with the other people!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's me next

It's unfortunate that the last two have been misses. Let's hope there is better luck with me. Please inform me when you are ready so I can place the object again.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
To that guy/girl (vertu) who said Remote Viewing does not exist.

This is why we are trying to conduct a test here to see the effectiveness of it.

"An expert or say.. professional can actually extract basical informations from the observed attendant, by simply talking with him/her"

Yes we understand there are many fake people and stuff like that..which is why we are conducting an experiment to see if this is effective.

You say just by talking to a person you can extract information but the way this experiment is conducted there is really minimal talking to the person because we are just asking for where the object is, etc

Anyway moving on..
Indigo.. yes.. your turn..

Give me back the information so I can foward it to him so we can process it.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
On the table my laptop sits on and to the left of it.

Name: Indigo Child
My target ID: 346.829.103

I recommend you give all this information as it refines it.

[edit on 17-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I would like to entertain you all with a story....my mom has demonstrated remote viewing to me on several occassions. It absolutely exists as a real phenomena, albeit unexplained by mainstream science. I know it's hard to believe without firsthand experience. Here's mine: We play this game all the time, and at least 80% of the time she's right. When she has trouble seeing the object, we use a suggestion technique I call "putting on the magic glasses". If she has a block, then while in her meditative state, I tell her that she is being given a pair of glasses that will allow her to see where the object is (in our experiments, I don't even tell her where it is, I simply ask her to tell me the object I've designated in a certain room--usually, the object is hidden in some way). It's mindblowing when someone does it right in front of you--the glasses technique works for her (the mind is so powerful). She has also been incredibly accurate on two digit numbers. I used to live 30 miles away from her and I'd set up a large poster of a two digit number in my living room...she would report back to me the next day. We did it three times before I got too freaked out--twice she got it exactly right, once she transposed the numbers (18 instead of 81).

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If the remote viewer is concentrating on the subject person and the subject is concentrating (Thinks) on an object, maybe the thought of the object pops into the remote viewers mind?

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You guys are playing a really funny game....

I am just watching and laughing. But don't stop, gotta way of learning. Seeing this thread speeding like hell, could be some serious issue behind it, perhaps I'm just too close minded to understand it. We'll never know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join