It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia Guidestones '2014' Addition--Five Days And Counting...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
As this year comes to a close it seems the '2014' addition to the guidestones might have just been a prank to scare people...unless some cataclysmic event happens in the next five days. It seemed like a big deal to me when it happened and has been in the back of my mind ever since, though now it's apparently turning out to be just a prank to induce fear amongst conspiracy enthusiasts. I can't think of another reason for the addition. To whoever did it: well-played! Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

Sorry, I don't see the relationship "cataclysmic event" and "''2014' marked stone added to the guide stones". Or do you think whoever erected the monument has prophetic abilities? Why would someone be scared because they added this stone a while back? Sorry, can't follow.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Good thread. it certainly got my attention when the 2014 was added.
Personally,
I don't think we are out of the woods for a while.
If one thinks about Hitler and WWII, a marker could
warn of the year 1933 as being the start. Or even back to the 1920's.
So who knows, there may be some program or agenda that started this year
that we either, don't know what it is about, or we have heard it,
like immigration or Ebola, but don't think of it as a major threat at the moment.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Well the 1st 'commandment' on the guidestones is to maintain humanity under 500 million...

That's why everyone made a big stink about it when it was added. Plenty of 'articles' speculating a depopulating even in 2014 popped up as a result...though as we both now know, it's a bunch of bs.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Is it bad for me to want to piss on those stones?

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Maybe the 5 represents years not days. 5 years left until the Rock comes to earth. You know, the rock thats on it's way. The one countries have been preparing for all those underground bunkers and empty cities in china. Storage of all kinds of stuff. Moving off planet idea's. For the big splash down. You see mirals at airports about it, monuments made of it, it plastered on the american dollar all over it, Nasa tries to hide it, your lost missing tax dollars fund it, it is talked about and people laugh at it, The Pope and it's telescope watches it, Space telescopes watch it,archeologists uncover evidence of it written down and goes missing, YOU KNOW, the big cycle that is suppose to start.
One big question. IF, this all a fake, then why go thru all that trouble to prepare???????

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

That's my thought about it. What if whatever was significant happened and passed us all by, completely or mostly unnoticed? Could be nearly anything... So no real point in speculating. Could be everything, could be nothing. Might as well go on being happy.

a reply to: cloaked4u

The only problem with that, which no one seems to ever explain, is that of some ground based telescopes can see an in coming object, so can others. Universities, private organizations, and even individuals have some pretty powerful and capable telescopes. Much like the chemtrail shenanigans, it would literally be impossible to keep the thousands, if not millions, of people involved or in the know quiet.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
''They'' pulled the block out a while ago and had it destroyed on the spot.
There's a video of it somewhere, it contained other numbers and also letters on the sides that weren't visible.

I never knew what to make of it, but it doesn't seem that significant IMO.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
This monument is built to last centuries, obviously.

So whoever feels "offended" by the messages: It doesn't concern you. Those messages are not for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Skaffa

That's what I heard as well. The 2014 block was removed and determined not to be a part of the designers plan.

Here's a thread on it here
edit on 26-12-2014 by remotev1 because: url

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
the words on those stones sound alot like what the anti christ is to demand when he comes to power.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Avoid petty laws and useless officials?

Are you kidding me?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
What exactly is wrong with the message of the stones?

It's not saying to kill people off, but what I can see is that it is trying to prevent overpopulation and reduce damage to the Earth. It wants humanity to be less divided and have a universal language, but I don't see where you still can't have local state languages. It wants judicial and political practicality.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

i don't really have a problem with them(my avatar should tell you that)...

Nevertheless it is at least MILDLY peculiar that the 2014 block was added, and the space for the block had a blueprint etching since the stones were erected, and that there are supposed to be cameras on that thing 24/7 because of all the previous vandalism yet no one has been charged with vandalism or proven to have placed it there. How this doesn't spark some form of curiosity, pessimistic or other, is apparently too intricate a question to those it is directed at...ironic.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Oh it does spark some curiosity in my mind as to why it was added and by whom.

posted on Jan, 24 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Um, this was explained in November:

The video is really long and he starts going into all kinds of weird stuff, but point is - wow.
I can't believe how many videos theorizing on this there are lol - I can't wait to get home & watch this one:

- then post the other in the comments and ruin their day.
Mystery solved, moving on...

posted on Jan, 25 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KAOStheory

seems linkys aren't werkin - youtube vid v=cjFlMDkhWjI
·

posted on Jan, 31 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Averaging 630 stars per post...wowsers!

top topics

<<   2 >>