It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the true son of the creator and Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Take another one and see what happens next.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

I have that as well. It's the Center of the palm where the hand creases the most.
Some of the things you say like with the synchronicity parts. Many people experience this and it's overthinking it that can cause you to make it into more than it really is. I know and get how its very real to you. It's happened to me very intensely and I was very convinced it meant something. For me I just had to let it go or I was gonna end up nutty. I also used to indulge heavily in the stuff we can't discuss on here and I think now, that contributed to my perception of things. not to say that's the case for you but I really do think that was a problem for me.

Now I must say I'm misunderstanding you going back and forth from being satan and Jesus. You can't be both.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: stirling

Boy you need to read some good advice from jesus....
Mathew Mark Luke John Quit Calling For Satan

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: cloaked4u
Take another one and see what happens next.

LOL omg i love you that just made my day hahahahaha

posted on Jan, 7 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Sir if you were Jebuz you'd stop the madness that is overtaking the world right now. Until then please get off that chair and join us for a beer

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Whoa

posted on Jan, 14 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You're not Jesus, I'm Jesus. Poseur.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

God didn't say he was mathematics. God said he is LOVE. Those who love are born of God and know God and are his children.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called Children of God.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I was created to be Satan.

Can you kill living things by wishing upon them and voicing those wishes three times, I can and have done once, that is why I try to spread love instead of hate in recent times because I experienced a very empty nothing that absorbs all light and without the light we cannot love or hate or choose either way.

I too think I was created to be the savior or the destroyer, half or more of us on ATS do just don't say or admit it to themselves.

I've been marked with a pentagram in the palm of my hand.

I have birth marks that form triangles.

Is the mark a pentagram? If so I think i'm in deep trouble

Then put yourself in a state of detention or a time out and try to realize something even deeper that might help realize who you truly are instead of having doubts of who might be or were created to be.

As usual I won't be reading your replies as I know what to expect. Just thought you might all want to know there is stuff going on with people on this world that is very weird...

Yes our whole history, the existence of man is because we are in an event horizon.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

God didn't say he was mathematics. God said he is LOVE. Those who love are born of God and know God and are his children.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called Children of God.

God doesn't speak but we all hear God in one way or another.

I see many falling stars, that is how God communicates with me however I have yet to truly understand what God is saying as human interpretation and social conditioning get in the way of my understanding fully.

I see tomorrow more often than not buts its when I see it and tomorrow is different from what I see is how I know I misinterpreted something along the way.

How did you hear God say he is Love?

If you don't want share the experience publicly I don't blame you for it as all you will get is ridicule from the crowd like OP and all that come before him do or did and all that will come after him will.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The bible talks about false Christ's, beasts, horseman. Try getting a bible code program.

posted on Jan, 27 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I believe you, because I'm Mrs. Nesbitt.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I believe you, because I'm Mrs. Nesbitt.

edit on 4-2-2015 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: nvm

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia

Sorry to burst your bubble, sir, but no you're not. You don't explain anything well, so you don't understand it very well. And therefore are human. Perhaps of above average intelligence, but no genius. My first name has 5 letters and my last name has 5. That = 10. Which is God? But I'm not God--he's unfathomable. I'm just a child of God. I thought I had a huge ego (guess not comparatively) but I'm totally cool & happy with being me. I'm an original and so are you. So stop trying to hype yourself up to be something that you're obviously not. It looks like a cry for help and isn't mysterious or clever. :/

Do you want to talk about anything/are you okay? I'll listen, but please stop with this insane talk about being the son of God.

You, my dear would make a very good counselor! Excellent response and very well said. I bet you have more than a few well grounded people around your home.

posted on Feb, 4 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: rukia

Don't know if I already said it?:
For you:

There's a hidden link. You big riddle solver and question asker and Flow-rider.

Flow-rider rides a bit higher, düdüdüdüdü düdü dü dü.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
During my time of having the creator manipulate my mind he taught me lots of stuff. Like on wikipedia if you look up the tetragrammaton, which means something like "I am that I am", it shows pictures of a circle and triangle.

Tetragrammaton

"commonly transliterated into Latin letters as YHWH. It is one of the names of the national God of the Israelites used in the Hebrew Bible."

These are artistic hints that direct one to discovering my name. Before I even noticed these pictures the creator gave me the idea to write the alphabet in a circle and check my name.

Coincidences or Something (the creator?) has been messing with my mind for about 4 years now and teaches me stuff like this along with other wierd effects.
I AM CHRIS B.

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm still struck by how the ultimate truth was revealed through a video game ...

posted on Feb, 7 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Why not start with the letter A on top?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join