It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'The Interview' release marked by capacity crowds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Well it looks like many people actually went to the movies.

"The Interview" is out at theaters.

Anybody bold enough to go see the thing?

'The Interview' release marked by capacity crowds

capacity crowds
Published December 25, 2014
Associated Press
Now Playing

Debate over Sony's shift on releasing 'The Interview'
Never autoplay videos

NEW YORK – Critics and early viewers agree that "The Interview" is less than a masterpiece. But thanks to threats from hackers that nearly derailed its release, it has become an event.

Hundreds of theaters Thursday, from The Edge 8 in Greenville, Alabama, to Michael Moore's Bijou by the Bay in Traverse City, Michigan, made special holiday arrangements for the Seth Rogen-James Franco comedy depicting the assassination of North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. Sony Pictures had initially called off the release after major theater chains dropped the movie that was to have opened on as many as 3,000 screens.

Anybody hear about any "threats" or problems?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
And the PR stunt pays off! Brilliant play Sony, so what movie do they need to have pumped into the headlines next?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Saw it on line actually pretty funny I can see why lil Kim would be upset though.

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Bold enough to go see it? Do you mean stupid enough to fall for Sony's PR stunt?

Nope, wasnt dumb enough to fall for Sony's stunt. Although I did see the movie for free...it had some pretty funny parts but was just average and certainly needed the hype their stunt created.

@spider879
He wouldn't have even seen or known the content when he allegedly complained but yeah I'm sure he's prolly turned off his Katy Perry Cds long enough to have seen it now and didnt enjoy it.
)

(post by sirhumperdink removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join