It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Police Shooting Near Ferguson Shows Suspect Pulling Gun, Except it Doesn’t

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechUnique
I still don't believe he pulled a gun.

What do you guys think?

I think that to deny he pulled a gun is delusional and a sign of either extreme boredom on your part or just wanting to stir up trouble where none exists.

3 videos show the perp raising his arm like he's pointing a gun. The cop shot him for some reason, and a gun was found on the ground.

Seriously, WTF is the point of this OP?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique this is the next goal, they that alot of police officers wont be on board with the idea of a police state. So they need to create a violent divide between the average Joe and the cops. Convince the cops that the people are out of control.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: ratpunk
I think cops are surronded by armed people who have no empathy. Better yet the streets are full of criminals. a reply to: TechUnique

Yea, so they should just come out guns blazing...cuz people are so dangerous n whatnot...Jesus Christ...

Usually somebody pointing a gun at you is a pretty good time to come out "guns blazing."

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jamie1

I think that to deny he pulled a gun is delusional and a sign of either extreme boredom on your part or just wanting to stir up trouble where none exists.

If the police said he pulled the pin on a hand granade and CNN reported the same lie then my guess is that you would look at the video and see a hand granade.

Zoom in as much as you like and then show me this gun and also note that pointing or raising your arm is not an offence.

The word of a few cops does not veto what eye witnesses say they saw, a spoon is not a deady weapon., toy guns don't kill

edit on 27-12-2014 by VirusGuard because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VirusGuard
a reply to: Jamie1

If the police said he pulled the pin on a hand granade and CNN reported the same lie then my guess is that you would look at the video and see a hand granade.

Zoom in as much as you like and then show me this gun and also note that pointing or raising your arm is not an offence.

The word of a few cops does not veto what eye witnesses say they saw, a spoon is not a deady weapon., toy guns don't kill

What level of proof do you need?

Based on your standards, there is no proof the cop shot the thug dead. Just because CNN reported it doesn't mean it happened. Do you even know if this guy existed? Maybe he was an actor, like the ones at Sandy Hook.

Just my personal observation: The limits of stupidity and/or delusion are stretched in direct proportion to the desperation needed to forward an non-supportable agenda or belief system.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Didn't the kid drop a gun? So where does the gun/no gun question come in? Because there seems to be no question that a gun was found very near the person accused of pulling a gun. I'd say it's pretty unfair to leave that out of the equation. How does that happen?

Not every cop shooting is a Ferguson. But I guess from now on it is.
I call something like that tunnel vision.
It's going to cause even more problems for us in the future.
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Oh please. What you're just looking to see who wants to jump on the denial band wagon? This is not going to be a cause celebre. I wouldn't bother if I were you.

A reply to: TechUnique

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Some people are suggesting (or swearing) that the gun was planted by the cop. And that since you can't clearly see a gun on the cctv footage, but a gun was found, that just points to the gun being a plant. And so on and so forth

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Some people are suggesting (or swearing) that the gun was planted by the cop. And that since you can't clearly see a gun on the cctv footage, but a gun was found, that just points to the gun being a plant. And so on and so forth

But of course, we all know cops carry a box of loaded guns in their trunks with the serial numbers defiled for any such situations.

lol The hoops some people have to jump through to justify their false narratives is astounding.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

But of course, we all know cops carry a box of loaded guns in their trunks with the serial numbers defiled for any such situations.

That's hyperbole. What is not hyperbole are past cases of police confiscating unregistered firearms from felons and neglecting to include that fact on the report, thus they never make it to the evidence locker. Also, evidence just disappears from lockers sometimes, perhaps you saw the headline about the missing 5lbs of weed?

One specific example.

Or this?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

It's also hyperbole to post, as some have, that all cops carry burners and all cops plant evidence.

What's not hyperbole is that not all cops are corrupt, not all cops carry burners, not all cops plant evidence.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Is there even one single witness there that claims the perp had no gun. NO
Why on earth do you all feel the need to create this crap when there are actual cases of corruption where your energy defending truth is well needed? As long as you keep posting this nonsense then you are taking away any belivable creditability from those few times where bs has happened by police. I gather by your actions that you are just disinfo agents at this point.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
that's a great idea but that would limit content which can be very important. You'd want to see what led up to the point where the gun was brought into the picture. they can do a full shift with the cameras rolling. I don't know why they wouldn't want that extra bit of objectivity unless they are hiding something. Sure they make mistakes ( I would probably shoot the first person who flailed his arms at me) but then at least the victims' families will know the truth and could be justly compensated.

a reply to: deadeyedick

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Of course they do. How convenient. a reply to: Shamrock6

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:48 AM
link   
So one means that this was a plant? Is every incident where a cops kills a perp going to be called into question from now on? I sure hope we haven't come to that. I doubt this gun was planted. I think some people are really reaching here.

A reply to: centhwevir1979

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Victim? Just who is the victim here? If you pull a gun on a cop and then get shot for your efforts you can't really be considered a victim. If anyone is a victim it's the cop who had his life threatened. reply to: bottleslingguy

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Is there even one single witness there that claims the perp had no gun. NO
Why on earth do you all feel the need to create this crap when there are actual cases of corruption where your energy defending truth is well needed? As long as you keep posting this nonsense then you are taking away any belivable creditability from those few times where bs has happened by police. I gather by your actions that you are just disinfo agents at this point.

My god, Dick. This is twice in a week that you and I have more or less agreed on something. Have we entered some alternate reality?!?

I don't agree with the disinfo agents part, but the rest of what you said is on point. So much energy spent trying to create something out of nothing, when there are ample "real" issues one could focus on.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Shamrock6 because: Typos

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: centhwevir1979

That's hyperbole. What is not hyperbole are past cases of police confiscating unregistered firearms from felons and neglecting to include that fact on the report, thus they never make it to the evidence locker. Also, evidence just disappears from lockers sometimes, perhaps you saw the headline about the missing 5lbs of weed?

So you think using the extreme rare exception to try and define the rule isn't a massive fallacy of logic? (And the missing 5 lbs of weed is a red herring, nothing to do with this case in Missouri)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join