It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine More than 75% disapprove govs austerity measures,lowering standard of living: Readers poll

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

If i was paid and was an Russian shill where is my money then?

Well you can make a request for money owed to the Kremlin and see how that goes, if that doesn't work try someone higher until you get Putin's attention.

Putin likes the way you have defended him here on ATS, and so Meeting him would be the time to inquire about your money owed.

Good Luck...

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well you should thank this disease, because if it wasn't for us you would be speaking German and saluting the Fuhrer. But it's so easy to blame the US instead of actually understanding the truth.

So whom if America wasn't an disease in today's modern world whom was it that caused the crisis and problems and armed the Islamists in the 80s to fight the Russians eh?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

So whom if America wasn't an disease in today's modern world whom was it that caused the crisis and problems and armed the Islamists in the 80s to fight the Russians eh?

Well, had Russia not decided to go into Afghanistan there would have been no need to arm who we did, so in conclusion Russia is.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
Really hard to take the article serious when you go to the article and you see "RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY". We're suppose to believe this russian website but not western websites because russians NEVER lie.

Just so you know if you arent to lazy the Russian news site was quoting Gallup.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Your defense in defending Reagen polices of arming Islamists is pathetic. Then you wonder why the world is hating America and her polices.

Well, had Russia not decided to go into Afghanistan

When the Russians were in Afghanistan women had more freedom as Afghanistan did before the cold war till your terrorists came about.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Well you can make a request for money owed to the Kremlin and see how that goes, if that doesn't work try someone higher until you get Putin's attention.

I can see your getting likes for insults. Its sad what ATS is turning into.

1.I am not an Russian even if i was i wouldn't ask for a request. And thats not how this whole thing works.

if that doesn't work try someone higher until you get Pentagon's attention.

Here you go.

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

Military's 'sock puppet' software creates fake online identities to spread pro-American propaganda

Ironical i have seen that happening here.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

You seem to be oddly desperate defending America's ill actions and decisions that it made during the 80s the way you defended Reagen and Hillary's polices of arming Jihadists just shows it.

Even by blaming Russia for its own existence and shows this isn't about Putin but Russians in general as an American you fear them beating you in every way, the same Putin has embarrassed Obama.

Here you go, she admits it. They were worried about the control of Asia. Its all about Power, not freedom or Democracy.

Your government helped fund and create the worst form of Islam. Wahhabism so in truth Yankee. Its not the Russians or Russia conclusion its your country government.

While your at it you might as well support America's government and her actions towards the support of Israeli actions in Gaza.

edit on 28-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

originally posted by: Ancient Champion

Really hard to take the article serious when you go to the article and you see "RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY". We're suppose to believe this russian website but not western websites because russians NEVER lie.

Just so you know if you arent to lazy the Russian news site was quoting Gallup.

did the people go to every single house and ask the question? I doubt it. Stop believing every poll you see.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

The way your defending the actions of this current fascist Ukrankian government is showing. As usual sometimes the truth hurts.

Thats to bad, because thats what the Ukrainian government has being doing to the Ukrainian people placing austerity measures.

You dont want to admit it which is a shame.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The way your defending the actions of this current fascist Ukrankian government is showing. As usual sometimes the truth hurts.

Thats to bad, because thats what the Ukrainian government has being doing to the Ukrainian people placing austerity measures.

You dont want to admit it which is a shame.

Did you ever think the reason why ukraine is having problems is because they are being invaded? Russia uses the excuse that they have to protect the russian speaking people but ain't that the same reason Nazi Germany used in Austria? Who is the fascist now?

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I have to say this was a rather weak response from you but it was expected.

Did you ever think the reason why ukraine is having problems is because they are being invaded?

Did you and your internet warrior buddies whom are defending this corrupt Ukrainians had ever even thought that Ukraine was probably off better before the Pro Euporean Union protests started? Did ya?

your claims that Russia has or is invading Ukraine reminds me of the good old statement.

To attract people, to win over people to that which I have realized as being true, that is called propaganda. In the beginning there is the understanding, this understanding uses propaganda as a tool to find those men, that shall turn understanding into politics. Success is the important thing. Propaganda is not a matter for average minds, but rather a matter for practitioners. It is not supposed to be lovely or theoretically correct. I do not care if I give wonderful, aesthetically elegant speeches, or speak so that women cry. The point of a political speech is to persuade people of what we think right. I speak differently in the provinces than I do in Berlin, and when I speak in Bayreuth, I say different things than I say in the Pharus Hall. That is a matter of practice, not of theory. We do not want to be a movement of a few straw brains, but rather a movement that can conquer the broad masses. Propaganda should be popular, not intellectually pleasing. It is not the task of propaganda to discover intellectual truths. Those are found in other circumstances, I find them when thinking at my desk, but not in the meeting hall.

This is exactly what you and your buddies are trying to do here by repeating the same phrase over and over without any evidence. What are you going to be citing the mainstream news outlets and NATO for sources?

Who is the fascist now?

Its clear your defending the fascists in Ukraine and the way you did in your its rather comical because sorry to say burst your bobble.

But Austrians are Germans.

Did you ever think the reason why ukraine is having problems

I will repeat this once because i wont saying it twice, the thread and article that i had posted is showing how the Ukrainians are facing problems not because whats happening in east ukraine but.

The same Ukrankian government you are trying to defend so desperately which you are has imposed Euporean Union style austerity measures, the same austerity measures that were imposed in Greece,Italy and other Euporean Union states.

The fact that your defending the austerity measures, and Ukrankian government is pathetic.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Now why dont you go back to the first page and read what Annunak1 and others have stated about the Issue at least Annunak1 gets it what i had i posted.

Apparently you either get it or dont or your just defending the Ukrankian government as if your working for it.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Now why dont you go back to the first page and read what Annunak1 and others have stated about the Issue at least Annunak1 gets it what i had i posted.

Apparently you either get it or dont or your just defending the Ukrankian government as if your working for it.

Your the one defending Russia as if your working them. Considering the amount of Anti-US/Pro-Russia threads you've created, It sounds like you get paid very well.

Like i've said before, The problems in Ukraine were created by Russia. It doesn't matter because karma is coming back on putin.

Ruble collapse shakes Russian economy, consumers

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Oh how Touchy an article by yahoo you might as well post articles by the BBC.

Like i've said before, The problems in Ukraine were created by Russia. It doesn't matter because karma is coming back on putin.

The problems Ukraine were created by America because you Americans started on helping the Pro Euporean Union protesters.

Considering the amount of Anti-US/Pro-Russia threads you've created, It sounds like you get paid very well.

Really if i am getting paid so well i would rather paid my college tuition then.
This forum might be for an westren audience but it doesn't mean some should follow America's government it horrible polices on the world.

America had a bigger involvement in starting the mess in Ukraine because lets be hoesnt your beloved terrorists weren't doing to well in Syria.

Waiting in the cold to see an old War Monger whom has pushing for interventions so many times before yeah right if i was a pro Russian agent i would speaking in Russia not English.

And also whom has spent more billions onto Ukraine? was it Russia or your country thats right your country.

For my sources on Ukraine i have former journalists whom know whats actually going in Ukraine, and what do you have as sources again?

Westren news outlets as sources? you might as well start posting me those news links from kievpost while your at it.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Its ironic people like you had being claiming there were and are no fascists in Ukraine nor in Kiev while you desperately try to suggest that there are fascists in Russia, nice deflection.

The fact how during the pro Euporean Union protests the peaceful protesters according to you and others were yelling Death to Russia and Russians has being widely ignored says alot.

I have being following these conflicts a lot longer then you and what do you care? you arent Russian nor Ukrankian. The majority of Americans dont care about this.

No doubt you would preferred to see NATO in Ukraine do you think the people in east ukraine would welcome them with open arms considering NATO has a similar symbol to that of the German army?

Don't count on it.
edit on 29-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

It doesn't matter because karma is coming back on putin.

So karma wont come back to America for what it did in Syria and what America did to the Libyans and thus leaving them in complete chaos and state of Civil War.

Don't forget kid, Putin Saved America from starting another embarrassing military intervention into the middle east, how easily have you forgotten that?

Analysis: Putin scores diplomatic win on Syria
Putin gets upper hand by giving Obama way out of military strike for now

Go on lets see your response on this. Oh and also the American media still failed to prove that all those chemical attacks in Syria were committed by Assad.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I can see your getting likes for insults. Its sad what ATS is turning into.

That's funny coming from you.

1.I am not an Russian even if i was i wouldn't ask for a request. And thats not how this whole thing works.

Didn't say you were now did I?

Revealed: US spy operation that manipulates social media

How exactly is that relevant to anything I posted?

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   

You seem to be oddly desperate defending America's ill actions and decisions that it made during the 80s the way you defended Reagen and Hillary's polices of arming Jihadists just shows it.

And again had your friends the Russians not went into Afghanistan the US wouldn't have armed the Afghan jihadists now would they, so why do you seem to stay away from that...is it because you know it's true?

Even by blaming Russia for its own existence and shows this isn't about Putin but Russians in general as an American you fear them beating you in every way, the same Putin has embarrassed Obama.

No it's about the Russian government not the people themselves. And you keep thinking I like Obama, but again and this will be the last time I say this...I don't care for Obama, I didn't vote for Obama, and I don't care for the way he does things so quit trying to portray me as an Obama backer because I am not...

While your at it you might as well support America's government and her actions towards the support of Israeli actions in Gaza.

Wow you really hate the ISraelis don't you...sounds very familiar to someone in history who didn't like the Jewish people. And Again what does Israel and GAza have to do with the topic of this thread?

Your own thread and you run off topic...why am I not surprised.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Analysis: Putin scores diplomatic win on Syria

So now CNN is credible enough for you to use as a source...You really are the most hypocritical person I have seen in a long time.

Don't forget kid, Putin Saved America from starting another embarrassing military intervention into the middle east, how easily have you forgotten that?

Now that's rich care to provide a source for that?

Go on lets see your response on this. Oh and also the American media still failed to prove that all those chemical attacks in Syria were committed by Assad.

Are you sure about that?

www.hrw.org...

www.telegraph.co.uk... ttacks-on-civilians.html

It doesn't have to be the American media that proves it as other media outlets did a good job of proving it.

posted on Dec, 29 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

No doubt you would preferred to see NATO in Ukraine do you think the people in east ukraine would welcome them with open arms considering NATO has a similar symbol to that of the German army?

And the Ukranians want to see NATO in Ukraine, but of course you forget they asked to be part of NATO and not the other way around, and once you finally learn that things may become clearer for you...but I seriously doubt it will.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join