It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine More than 75% disapprove govs austerity measures,lowering standard of living: Readers poll

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Get real and look at it from Russia's point of view. This all comes down to USA meddling in the affairs of others

Really because Putin had his hand up Yanukovych's rear pulling the strings well before this conflict happened, but of course the US caused all this trouble.

Time to finally wake up and see that Russia is the main problem in the Baltic region, but all you have to do is ask any of their neighbors and former federation countries to see the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Really because Putin had his hand up Yanukovych's rear pulling the strings well before this conflict happened, but of course the US caused all this trouble.

The US spent $5bn to remove the puppet master because they want their own banker puppet master to control the Ukraine and this is why we have US military bases all over Europe and the USA is able to hold a gun to our heads when simple bribes don't work.

Like a cancer, these US military bases need to be removed from our land.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Get real and look at it from Russia's point of view. This all comes down to USA meddling in the affairs of others

Time to finally wake up and see that Russia is the main problem in the Baltic region, but all you have to do is ask any of their neighbors and former federation countries to see the truth.

The west backed a coup. That is what went wrong in Ukraine. Then the west abandoned Ukraine because it was clear that Russia would fight. Maybe if the west had some bite to go with their bark... I don't know how you can call yourself a superpower when Russia is spitting in the west's face and the west just takes it dry.

How you feeling Ukraine? You like your bankster leadership? Where's your buddies?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmacev
And also, why is Lithuania doing MUCH better than Ukraine? Both countries got their independence almost at the same time. Maybe Ukraine being a sattelite country for Russia and Lithuania joining the EU had something to do with it after all?

It's so obvious...to everyone that doesn't have a fanatical love of the motherland Russia. It is no surprise Ukrainians revolted when the government spurned the deal with the EU and went, yet again, back to Russia. Ukraine is surrounded by more prosperous countries like you mentioned and citizens aren't stupid.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

The US spent $5bn to remove the puppet master because they want their own banker puppet master to control the Ukraine and this is why we have US military bases all over Europe and the USA is able to hold a gun to our heads when simple bribes don't work.

The more you say it still won't make it true, but hey keep trying maybe new uninformed members will believe it.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

The west backed a coup.

Proof, because as of yet that hasn't been done.

That is what went wrong in Ukraine.

No Putin strong arming Ukraine is what went wrong.

Then the west abandoned Ukraine because it was clear that Russia would fight.

So they didn't fall for the Russian goating the west so that Putin could play with his nukes, and they are the bad guys...good try but Russia is the cause of the problems in Ukraine.

In fact who went into a sovereign country then decided to annex part of that country...clue it wasn't the west and who is backing the separatists in the east...another clue it isn't the west. But of course the west caused all the problems in Ukraine, but the problem is even blind men can see what happened how come you obviously can't?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   

In fact who went into a sovereign country then decided to annex part of that country...clue it wasn't the west and who is backing the separatists in the east...another clue it isn't the west. But of course the west caused all the problems in Ukraine, but the problem is even blind men can see what happened how come you obviously can't?

Russia does such things to defend its national interest against an imperial state the USA that is creeping ever closer to Moscow by making independent nations part of their NATO. What should Russia do? Let Yanks swarm all the way to Moscow with bases here and Yankies there, F16s in Minsk, marines in St. petersburg, hot dogs and burgers in Sochi, Ronal McDonald in Moscow?

USA is like a disease, it is spreading throughout Eastern Europe, THAT is why Russia is finally making a military stand against this madness by Washington.

USA is acting just like the Nazis, stop it or Russia is going to bite back big style and many of us innocents in Europe are going to get hurt.

I used to be such a backer of US foreign policy until about 2000, its just going to far and US is going to force Russia into making more of a move into Ukraine, where will this leave us dumb ass American planners?

I don't want nukes hitting my island the UK

Do you Americans really want your cities to be nuked? Leave Ukraine alone for godsake, or we are all going to suffer. Please GET OUT OF INTERFERING WITH UKRAINE
edit on 27-12-2014 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
USA is acting just like the Nazis,

Russian TROLL alert!

How did you get all those stars with your few posts? Fishy...very fishy.

No matter....comparisons to Nazis only shows your own ignorance.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

USA is acting just like the Nazis,

Seriously now your really grasping at straws, but just so you know the US never annexed a sovereign countries territory unlike what Hitler and Putin have done.

I used to be such a backer of US foreign policy until about 2000, its just going to far and US is going to force Russia into making more of a move into Ukraine, where will this leave us dumb ass American planners?

Russia made the move on their own it isn't the US doing the pushing.

You don't seem to understand that Putin is trying to get the old Russian gang back together, but the problem is they don't want to play the Russian game anymore and PUtin just can't handle the truth.

Do you Americans really want your cities to be nuked? Leave Ukraine alone for godsake, or we are all going to suffer. Please GET OUT OF INTERFERING WITH UKRAINE

So by leaving Ukraine alone that will stop the Putin reunification freight train he is conducting as we speak...you can't be that naive can you.

He get's Ukraine and what stops him from coming to see you and the Queen for a nuclear tea session...that's right nothing.

So you can blame the US, but when your praising the potato gods for all the Russian vodka you get cheap don't ask the US for help to get your freedoms back.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Russia does such things to defend its national interest against an imperial state the USA that is creeping ever closer to Moscow by making independent nations part of their NATO.

Really because NATO turned down Ukraine when they wanted to join the first time so that pretty much stops your argument right there.

USA is like a disease

Well you should thank this disease, because if it wasn't for us you would be speaking German and saluting the Fuhrer. But it's so easy to blame the US instead of actually understanding the truth.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Well you should thank this disease, because if it wasn't for us you would be speaking German and saluting the Fuhrer. But it's so easy to blame the US instead of actually understanding the truth.

Rubbish, we'd be speaking Russian, the Yanks only got seriously involved in the real fighting when it was clear the Germans were finished. Hey my grandpa WAS a US Army sargeant for heavens sake in that war. Left a GI baby not giving a damn and scampered back to the States like multitudes of other Americans. No doubt typical USA orders from the top lol - 'don't worry it's overseas'

Anyway, I stated I admired much of what USA was about and did up to around 2,000. The world is a better place in many respects because of America.

But now USA has become a big head. That's the way it's seen all over the world. Brash and a big head. The USA can try to do a Rome and take over the known world without treading on the toes of others, hey you just can't help yourselves. It's no mistake wherever you go in the world there is so much anti American feeling. There's got to be a balance of power here. There needs to be a counterweight to the USA. There should be a little restraint on the part of the USA, a little give and take. A little acceptance in its attitude towards others way of life. All one sees is America trying to dominate.

edit on 27-12-2014 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Rubbish, we'd be speaking Russian,

So then you think living under the Stalin rule would be better...okay.

Hey my grandpa WAS a US Army sargeant for heavens sake in that war.

And my grandfather was in the NAVY then the Marines during that war that doesn't change the fact that had the US not taken care of business the world would not be as you see it now.

Left a GI baby not giving a damn and scampered back to the States like multitudes of other Americans. No doubt typical USA orders from the top lol - 'don't worry it's overseas'

So the US screwed up the whole world because of your grandfathers situation...way to lump a whole in with a single. And what about those who did do the right thing, sorry your grandfather didn't?

That's the way it's seen all over the world. Brash and a big head.

And yet when there is a situation that can't be handled by a country who do they call...Oh that's right the good ol USA. The same goes for your country, because if Putin were to come a calling I guarantee you will be asking the US for help, and if we didn't you would be crying like a baby over your glass of Russian vodka.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
USA is probably the most interesting experiment in the past 1,000 years. I'm not knocking it, what America has done for the world is lagely for the good. But it only acts in its self interest. When it doesn't suit, then forget any special relationship, cough, Suez, cough

Anyway this is all about Ukraine. For all its wonederous achievements over the past century, on this one the USA is going to have to give a little bit, accept that others do have a backyard, a sphere of influence, don't want Yankees on their borders. Yanks don't go home do they? Ask a German, a Japanese, a Korean, they still live under the military 'occupation' all these years down the line. Do you honestly think Russia is going to accept Yankees in Ukraine for 70 years or more?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ukraine Coup never would have happened if the west didn't encourage it and backed it.

Proof? Oh let me just grab my encyclopedia on governments over thrown by the west in staged coups.... Weird. I can't find it. I guess it's never happened.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oops wrong post...

Wow! Look at all the pro Russian propaganda shills swimming around in here! *gawks*

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Ukraine Coup never would have happened if the west didn't encourage it and backed it.

It would have happened in the form of impeachment, which is what was happening when this conflict started so the president fled the country which in turn means the parliament appoints a temporary president until the elections were done, but I guess it's easier to blame the US than it is to actually learn the truth.

Proof? Oh let me just grab my encyclopedia on governments over thrown by the west in staged coups.... Weird. I can't find it. I guess it's never happened.

And what they did in the past doesn't show proof they did it in Ukraine, but feel free to show the evidence the US was behind the change of leaders, and just so you know Yanukovych's own party were agreeing to the impeachment of the president before he high tailed it to Russia.

So I guess the US bribed the parliament to vote for the impeachment, because if they didn't then it was not caused by the US, also you do know that the candidate the US backed didn't even win so wouldn't they have been able to get their own guy into office since they supposedly went through the trouble of causing this coup?

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

It would have happened in the form of impeachment, which is what was happening when this conflict started so the president fled the country which in turn means the parliament appoints a temporary president until the elections were done, but I guess it's easier to blame the US than it is to actually learn the truth.

The impeachment was not complete and he never resigned. He claimed to be President after he fled for his life, not from impeachment as you made it sound.

So I guess the US bribed the parliament to vote for the impeachment, because if they didn't then it was not caused by the US,

Not that it would have been hard. And for the record, I blame the west not the "US" who are nothing more than Britain's pit bull but anyway lets just say it was a team effort.

also you do know that the candidate the US backed didn't even win so wouldn't they have been able to get their own guy into office since they supposedly went through the trouble of causing this coup?

Didn't matter who won. Russia crashed the party and brought games the US couldn't play against Russia. I don't know if you noticed but the US seems to have jumped from that ship. It's just lonely old Ukraine now.

edit on 27-12-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Time to finally wake up and see that Russia is the main problem in the Baltic region,

Right sure the same way how China is a problem and therefore it must taken out with military threats right? the fact is ever since the end of WW2 and cold war NATO has being expanding further into the Baltic region with the claims by claiming that somehow Russia is Russia is the main problem in the Baltic region even though that is the opposite.

Maybe you will wake up when you hear the news of NATO marching towards moscow.

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khurzon
Oops wrong post...

Wow! Look at all the pro Russian propaganda shills swimming around in here! *gawks*

If i was paid and was an Russian shill where is my money then? surely i could use that money to help with my college tuition.
edit on 28-12-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Really hard to take the article serious when you go to the article and you see "RUSSIAN NEWS AGENCY". We're suppose to believe this russian website but not western websites because russians NEVER lie.

edit on 28-12-2014 by Ancient Champion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join