It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Bobby Still Alive and Kicking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hats off to the British bobby this morning.

As often when families are cramped together over a holiday, rows break out and this morning a right royal one woke us up from the couple living adjacent to us. It was so bad
by the time we made it to the kitchen for the proverbial cup of tea someone had called the police who rolled up in two cars.

I have to congratulate them because instead of simply bundling the furious male into the car, they took them both back into the house and obviously tried to cool it. When it didn't work and the shouting started up again, they removed him out into the front and tried to talk him down. He really did gvve them good reason to arrest him just on the language alone, screaming at the top of his vocal chords and waving arms and kicking out.

They couldn't get him to calm down so they got him to sit in one of the police cars , but when he didn't they asked him where he would like to be taken to. Normally, they would have bunged him into a car and sped off with him to the cells. But they really tried to get him to calm down and took time with him.

They honestly did a very good job, which is why I can't help wondering why or whether we have another part of our police force that simply hates the public, especially when a protest march is going through.

Even with our windows closed we could, like all the other poor neighbours hear this commotion because of the volume these two argue and fight at as we were literally a captive audience as we had been several times before. Well done BB.s its like having the real british bobby back on our streets.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I really like hearing about the good news you presented; it is encouraging.

I live in Seattle WA, but I was raised in Tacoma, WA. There was a piece on the local news this past week that really touched my heart strings. A fairly large group of Policemen met with poor children and took them Christmas shopping; it was so good to see... and the children didn't just choose for themselves only...but they also chose gifts for their parents and siblings too. The Police in Tacoma funded this for the Children.

Merry Christmas!

edit on 2014-12-25T12:24:04-06:00pmThursdaypm25201412America/Chicagopm by caladonea because: correct grammer

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Aint it still illegal for a police officer to work on christmas day technically a bit like a lot of our laws so if he technically nicked the guy he could of probably got off on a technicality

join