It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas ATSers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
My Christmas wish is to be able to figure out how to post an image.

www.thunderoutreach.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Merry Christmas to you! Enjoy your day and be good to yourself!

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Upload the image to your computer, then go to the upload button in the drop down at the top of the page, (little down arrow, opens it). On the left, as you're looking at it, of the upload page you will see a little cloud with an up arrow. Click it. You will now have a box entitled 'upload images'. Click on select files. find the image on your computer and select open. Then click the little cloud with the arrow. Viola! Then you just click on the image in your ATS upload section, a box will appear with the image and below that the first option says BB code to use in a post, copy that, and paste to your post. All there is to it. Good luck.
edit on 25-12-2014 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamschist

Everything Iamschist said..

There is also a button on your keyboard (probably) called prt scrn: Print Screen.

Then you can open up an image editor. I go old school microsoft paint. and press ctrl v.. Or I paste the copied image from whatever is on my computer screen into paint. Then I crop it, edit it, and save it..

I follow the steps written above..

And then:

I also right click on the uploads button and press open in new tab so that the thread I am in stays up in the first tab.

edit on 25-12-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Yep!

new topics

top topics

join