It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sony streams 'The Interview' online and makes Hollywood history

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Wow!

It is nice to meet you Mr. Yorkshire! Apparently you have been waiting to get that off of your chest! I hope that you are now able to relax and take a breath.

First off, UNCLE SCAM is a fantastically succinct way to sum up what has become of the good old Fascist US of A.

Secondly, when it comes to my belief that this "hacking threat" was more than likely organized by my own government in collusion with Sony, it is because of Shenanigans like this-

STUXNET did you forget about this one?

I mean hey, someone took North Korea offline for hours, some say, perhaps the Sony hack was a cover so we could test out our cyber warfare capabilities and if it was us, would we not be justified due to them threatening us with 9/11 style attacks on our most sacred of past times, dumbed down movies continuing the trend to full blown Idiocracy!

My question to you is this, do you really believe this is all about a movie? If so I bet you still believe the Benghazi narrative!

Can not help myself, you should read a book written by one of our most unholy scum working foreign policy for us his name is Zbiginiew Brzezinski and his manifesto that did not simply originate with him, but those using Uncle Scam to destroy it from the inside.

The Grand Chessboard

One final point worth considering, did you realize how no one in this country (Uncle Scam Land) is talking about that watered down CIA torture report that got released?
edit on America/ChicagoThursdayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amThursday6 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

True .. they all do it .. but by far the most vile .. corrupt one of the lot is uncle scam with fat .. grubby little fingers in everybodies pies ., that wont change anytime soon ...

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
haha this means we get bluray quality releases before the discs are out LOL. Crazy Sony.

And i thought they were commited to stopping terrorists i mean piracy LOL.

Merry Christmas to all btw!
edit on 25-12-2014 by Dabrazzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Where? URL?
thanks

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   
After watching this im even more convinced that it was the CIA that hacked sony... this movie made them look like even bigger fools than Lil Kim..

i actually thought it was pretty funny, with Rogen and Franco you know what to expect so i wasn't expecting an award worthy film but still it's definitely not worthy of it's 9.9 rating on IMDB

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ph03n1x

Man I dunno why folk give them a hard time, Seth Rogans class, used to write for Sacha Baron Cohen on the Ali G show. Smart guy.

Watching it now, thanks for the christmas present Sony LOL.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I don't think I would classify this as an assassination movie. It didn't start off that way and didn't really end in assassination. Character assassination sure but there is so much vitriol for a pretty funny movie. I think Seth was aiming to make people laugh and he succeeded with my family in that regard.

It was stupid funny not too different from Pineapple express though I liked this one better. I think people are taking the movie plot way too serious from the one interview I had seen of Seth on it he was all laughs, he was also high as a kite giggling like a schoolgirl so honestly this isn't the movie to be reading into IMO.
edit on 25-12-2014 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Sony making history sounds like a bad episode of Trailer Park Boys .You watch it anyway just because you do . This clip is real history being made and tptb know it and they are afraid . I think this latest with the Sony hack and all the info outlets surrounding it should be prof enough . So we might be better off just laughing at it like a bad Trailer Park episode because to make sense of it will only hurt your head and confuse you more then you may already be .

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Looks like they are streaming it over other venues as well. Just got the email its on google play for 6.99 I wouldn't pay ¢10 to see it my self. Got to love the sony corps new marketing team. Bring a country to the brink of war to promote a movie.......... Nice!
edit on 25-12-2014 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Makes you wonder if it wasn't a act of desperation . I mean like they even had POTUS stumping for them . a reply to: hillbilly4rent

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Am I the only one that doesn't think this was all a big marketing ploy? Sony went from a typical opening release of 3000+ theaters to less than 100, and it will not likely see a lot of buyers for it's online version, before it ends up in the straight-to-DVD category. All Sony has done in this process is alienate all the major theater chains, dissed those independent theaters it did release to, and demonstrate how spineless they are in the face of adversity. Personally I hope Sony all the worst, so the studio goes bankrupt, and the rights to Spiderman can be sold back to Marvel Studios so we can finally get a proper Avengers movie.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

originally posted by: ThichHeaded

I probably still won't pay to see it.

They have it on YT for free and I still wont see it..

See what this hand is doing and that one isnt?

Think.....

That is all..

If you do not get it ask Santa for a brain..

Is this to ME? Or just in general? Trust me, I see it. And my brain still functions quite well. Wish I could say the same for my fingers at 3:00a.m. Bwahahaha.

The 1st part was for you.. The rest in general..

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This explains the threat. Just using the previous attacks as a marketing scheme and to draw attention to what was probably determined to be a box office loser.

It all makes sense.

edit:

Embrace web content and make money there because it is not going away.
edit on 12/25/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Embrace web content and make money there because it is not going away.

How about that Piraterbay?
They are laughing it up I be... wait what?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I probably still won't pay to see it.

They have it on YT for free and I still wont see it..

See what this hand is doing and that one isnt?

Think.....

That is all..

If you do not get it ask Santa for a brain..

Is this to ME? Or just in general? Trust me, I see it. And my brain still functions quite well. Wish I could say the same for my fingers at 3:00a.m. Bwahahaha.

The 1st part was for you.. The rest in general..

Whew. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
WELCOME to net neutrality!
GOODBYE networks.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Okay. That was a seriously lame movie. All this uproar for what? Just...wow.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Okay. That was a seriously lame movie. All this uproar for what? Just...wow.

I think that was why this happened, otherwise it's a big money loser.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Best Marketing Campaign in history.

EVER.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Yeah to be honest after watching it, well, its kinda like this this. North Korea's actualy a pretty cool place, all we hear about it is propaganda the U.S are evil and Kim Jun Un is a pretty cool guy lol. And basicaly goes about exposing the bull# behind the celebrity driven illusion.

Dunno, SONY probably tankd it themselves after trusting these jokers with 44 million lol.

9.1 on imdb, suck it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join