It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant UFO over Kibbutz Hatzor Isreal (1996)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
This UFO was captured on film on two separate nights and one morning and reportedly, over 100 people seen it. This UFO is strange looking. It looks like a giant flying structure/building of some sort. Its said that the illuminated portion of it only represents 5% of the actual size. So whatever it is, and if its real, its HUGE in size.

Has anyone seen this video before? Anyone have any thoughts?

Here are some Videos below showing it.

Below are two enhanced videos of it

Apparently this UFO sighting has been discussed on quite a few UFO documentaries over the years too.

^It shows this Hatzor incident at 39:35 above.

Its said that the design of the ship was so bizarre looking that any self respecting Sci-fi series would have rejected it as being impossibly implausible.

Could this be mistaken identity of some sort? Perhaps its filming a Caravan or something on top of a hillside close by? But we dont know what the terrain is like around this village....

Either way, very interesting.
edit on 24-12-2014 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I know that this Video and particular incident has been discussed here before, however, in those threads there are no conclusive evidence pointing toward real deal or hoax and one of them gets way off topic.

Has anyone heard anything new regarding this sighting? Its one of the strangest UFO videos I have ever seen. It has a creepy vibe to it almost.......

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
the thing which i find interesting is that its shape resembles nothing ,it is not what you would create in a hoax

if i was to create a hoax it would have symmetry for a start and also have some characteristic a known or fictional craft,

unless thats the point and the hoaxer is well versed in human assumption

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I definitely remember this case. I saw it on Unsolved Mysteries, I believe, and some other UFO documentaries when I was young and it terrified me. The shape, the design, the color of whatever it is just looked so bizarre and freaky. Especially the one that kind of resembles a skull shape.

The popular debunking theory is that it's a building on a distant hill lit by the setting sun

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

I know. There is something very creepy and eerie about this "UFO" in those videos.

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   
It looks like part of a house breaking through the dimensional barrier.

Watch out Wicked Witch!

posted on Dec, 24 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

Yeah, that seems to be a common statement. That its a building in the distance. Thing about it is, they saw this on two nights back to back, and then it was gone. So who knows.

One would think that if it was a building on a hill in the distance, that they'd be seeing it nightly.

This maybe the most bizarre UFO video of all time.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I think inertialess drive means shape is no longer as important to design......
You could make anything fly if you could come yup with such a thing....
The craft, or whatever I saw made a 170 degree turn while accelerating to an impossible speed in a split second....
Such manouvers demand such a drive......
Imagine the monstrous creations one could make fly if it were in our grasp.....

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Or possibly testing?
One
Two

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

You know, that's interesting that you point those links out. There have been stories and "sightings" of other building type structures from around the world. For example, flying Pyramid looking craft.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger
When it comes down to it, there are a lot of "paranormal" cases claiming that "bullets had no effect" and such, or things disappearing as if being "switched off".

Then there are those claims of "Project Blue Beam", which while having a lot of absurdities, do make some sense. Being able to fake an alien invasion (or even conventional aircraft) could have profound effects. Warfare is a magician's act, after all

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
So, I did more digging and I came up with these pictures and blow ups of this "craft".

In this picture below, it almost look as if someone, or something, is looking out of a window? But of course, that could just be matrixing.

There seems to be more to this craft behind the "face" of it in this pic below

The pic below seems to be an example of what the craft kind of looked like

If anyone else has anymore pictures or new news regarding this weird UFO incident, please share

edit on 25-12-2014 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
This UFO was captured on film on two separate nights and one morning and reportedly, over 100 people seen it. This UFO is strange looking. It looks like a giant flying structure/building of some sort. Its said that the illuminated portion of it only represents 5% of the actual size. So whatever it is, and if its real, its HUGE in size.

Has anyone seen this video before? Anyone have any thoughts?

Here are some Videos below showing it.

Below are two enhanced videos of it

Apparently this UFO sighting has been discussed on quite a few UFO documentaries over the years too.

didnt the same person get both videos?

Also if over 100 people saw this UFO can you name any of them?
edit on 25-12-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

57,000 people were at Man United's last home game...
Can you name any of them??

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot

57,000 people were at Man United's last home game...
Can you name any of them??

lol what a terrible use of the straw man argument.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Wow, what a question. You know, there have been lots of UFO sightings over the decades where it had multiple witnesses seeing the same thing. In fact, in 1997, over 1000 people saw that Boomerang fly over Phoenix Arizona. I seriously doubt anyone can name 20 of them. But multiple witness sightings happen.

Also, its not my words saying "100" anyway. Its from the reports and documentaries of this particular incident in question.

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

Wow, what a question. You know, there have been lots of UFO sightings over the decades where it had multiple witnesses seeing the same thing. In fact, in 1997, over 1000 people saw that Boomerang fly over Phoenix Arizona. I seriously doubt anyone can name 20 of them. But multiple witness sightings happen.

Also, its not my words saying "100" anyway. Its from the reports and documentaries of this particular incident in question.

Yeah my point is that we only have 1 persons word that there were 100 people who witnesses this UFO. Where is his or anyone's else s witness testimony? We have 2 bits of video but both by the same person apparently.

The sighting has all the elements needed to make a good story. But no trail of evidence that might make it or the details presented about it credible.

Maybe you should try looking beyond what 1 person says happened and see if there is anything that backs it up. Who is amichai shouah?

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes, but if you dig deeper into this incident its said that others were also interviewed and all said the same thing. I seriously doubt that 100 number was pulled out of the air. I have no reason to not believe until proven otherwise.

Also, what is your take on the thing in the video?
edit on 25-12-2014 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Yet no one is named and there's no witness testimony for us to examine. So far its all hearsay.

Try googling amichai shouah.

As for my take on the video as you ask, if we could see more of the object and be certain where it was we would be able to tell what it was. Im not prepared to say "i dont know what we are looking at, it must be aliens".

posted on Dec, 25 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Here is an original video of the craft by the person who recorded it. You can clearly make out multiple voices around the person recording it. So yes, multiple people seen it as stated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join