It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did you get? the good the bad and the ugly?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Err... two rolls of cling film?

Seriously, my dear sister sent me two rolls of cling film. Might sound strange but I am thrilled. She lives in SA where cling film has perforations to tear off perfect squares, and I live in the UK where getting a piece of cling film off the roll is an exercise in pulling and stretching uncooperative plastic into thin threads. I'm happy!

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Me too !

I've been trying to make a pair of mocassins for myself, but I apparently fail in the mocassin-making department... So out of pity hubby got me a gorgeous pair from a local native lady for Xmas this year.

They're sooooo warm and cozy !

As an added bonus, he also got me the collector's edition box anthology of all of the Elder Scrolls PC games (5 games in total) - with the added bonus of antique maps of all the different worlds (which I'm going to get framed and hang in my gaming room).

And my daughter got me an awesome box of like 6000 different flavoured teas and chocolate nummies.

They love me, they really do love me !

edit on 27-12-2014 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Awesome! They definitely are so comfortable,but they are so pretty,I just look at them and I'm afraid to wear them!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join